Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* (42358 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AyamConfidence(m): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2016
lilzcee:
Who wanna woo me? cheesy
nobody...maybe mrscork
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2016
lilzcee:
Who wanna woo me? cheesy
KingChezzyPuff come woo this guy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
You killed it! I was like..she wanna make this guy CUM on this thread...

shocked On a Sunday?

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2016
firstking01:
so, who are you wooinggrin??
noboby oh Ah jt dey luk
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahahaha,

Nah, "I Love You" isn't a common but a costly and priceless word. its we humans that has turned it common because of our bad deeds.

Have we ever had a chat here on nairaland before?
I don't tink so.

It's lyk u have attacked me here b4?
Wait! Were u not d one who uploaded his pix some time ago asking us to rate it
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2016
ellacute45:
you posting pics while quoting someone

grin grin

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2016
AyamConfidence:
nobody...maybe mrscork

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You up so I'll ask you.
Angelb.erry said there was a chick with pink lines....Mama.gee3 was here.
hehehehheh
Se na only MamaG dey use pink line cheesy
Funny you
I did not see MamaG here o cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2016
grin am single and available
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2016
AyamConfidence:
here in Naija....everything na curse....insult na big grammer jare lol
Oh.Well I'm learnin' bout ya'll then smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

shocked On a Sunday?
Lol, I still dey bed, my friend said she's not going to Church...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, I still dey bed, my friend said she's not going to Church...

Gerrup and go to church Joor. undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AyamConfidence(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh.Well I'm learnin' bout ya'll then smiley
eku learning...you must have learnt too that we are wonderful people
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 03, 2016
AyamConfidence:
eku learning...you must have learnt too that we are wonderful people
grin I guess so..........Funny fo'sure though.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2016
It seems am alone here embarassed *wallks out of thread* cry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Gerrup and go to church Joor. undecided
I may tho I don't know my way around here
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
hehehehheh
Se na only MamaG dey use pink line cheesy
Funny you
I did not see MamaG here o cheesy
I wish she would come out an play.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2016
jeytee:

LOL...im shocked,a lady trying to woo a guy is funny,odd and surprising all at the same time grin...its happened to me a couple of times and i was short of words on each of those occasions
na so u handsome reach undecided undecided
Sorry jare, so which one ar u fvcking out of eem cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AyamConfidence(m): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin I guess so..........Funny fo'sure though.
there are a thousand reasons or more why Nigerians are the most wonderful people on the planet but that's another story....as for the funny part....please take care not to develop abs while laughing over what you find here...thats just how we roll
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
I may tho I don't know my way around here

OK mademoiselle.. Heading out to see my Imam.
He paid me a visit yesterday, wanna reciprocate the visit. Try and go to church. Any bible believing church around. It pays to serve the Lord/ Allah.

Have a blissful day. smiley

Bisalam#

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2016
Xtracoool:

Hate.U2 u no dey sleep? sad
I be kerosine bro cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i have challenged them....Ella.cute should do the needful
i hope so cox it's lyk it's hot o cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

OK mademoiselle.. Heading out to see my Imam.
He paid me a visit yesterday, wanna reciprocate the visit. Try and go to church. Any bible believing church around. It pays to serve the Lord/ Allah.

Have a blissful day. smiley

Bisalam#
OK swthrt, let me freshen up
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I wish she would come out an play.
lol
She no dey play 4 another Thread oo
Even her threads self, she no dey play cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AyamConfidence(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
i hope so cox it's lyk it's hot o cheesy
i think Oga Cut.ehector is trying to play a fast one...scoping a girl on a thread where girls should be scoping him....i still dey watch am sha
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2016
AyamConfidence:
there are a thousand reasons or more why Nigerians are the most wonderful people on the planet but that's another story....as for the funny part....please take care not to develop abs while laughing over what you find here...thats just how we roll
grin Thanks fer the advice. See ya smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AyamConfidence(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Thanks fer the advice. See ya smiley
you're most welcome....catch ya
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
na so u handsome reach undecided undecided
Sorry jare, so which one ar u fvcking out of eem cheesy

Lol
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2016
refiner:

...keep on smelling ur head!tongue
u try dear!
*oya, give me a hug*
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
lol
She no dey play 4 another Thread oo
Even her threads self, she no dey play cheesy
still wanna see though
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i think Oga Cut.ehector is trying to play a fast one...scoping a girl on a thread where girls should be scoping him....i still dey watch am sha
lol
Dats d boss u dey talk about o cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.