Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Irrevocable Laws Of God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Irrevocable Laws Of God! (712 Views)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Irrevocable Payment Order Via Atm Card - Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irrevocable Laws Of God! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
A man that can not give the right answers about the IRREVOCABLE LAWS OF GOD in creation is nothing but a hypocrite who deceives himself when he talks of the recognition of God and of the right faith in God!
Re: Irrevocable Laws Of God! by Tudor6(f): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2009
What the hell are you talking 'bout?
Re: Irrevocable Laws Of God! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
Hello Tudor, if u wish to know more and genuinely seeking the truth regarding the natural laws, i will advise you check this out. www.GrailMessage.com, www.grailworldonline.com

But i hope you wish to free yourself from all dogmas that pervades the world now in the name of religions and beliefs.

I assure you that all questions --Where do we come from? Where do we go when we die? What about fate and karma, Divine justice, free will, the Mission of Jesus, the Son of God, the Laws of Nature and Creation, and many others will be answered relating to happenings in the world presently and you will see errors all over the world due to fanatisms and the quest for power amongst religious leaders who claims to be serving a God whom they do not know!

Thanks for asking,
Timehin +234 8055327922 7023344830
Re: Irrevocable Laws Of God! by JIL(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2009
Timehin:

Hello Tudor, if u wish to know more and genuinely seeking the truth regarding the natural laws, i will advise you check this out. www.GrailMessage.com, www.grailworldonline.com

ButĀ  i hope you wish to free yourself from all dogmas that pervades the world now in the name of religions and beliefs.

I assure you that all questions --Where do we come from? Where do we go when we die? What about fate and karma, Divine justice, free will, the Mission of Jesus, the Son of God, the Laws of Nature and Creation, and many others will be answered relating to happenings in the world presently and you will see errors all over the world due to fanatisms and the quest for power amongst religious leaders who claims to be serving a God whom they do not know!

Thanks for asking,
TimehinĀ  +234 8055327922, 7023344830

Every demonic religion wants to relate to Jesus Christ to gain legitimacy. First Islam and now the grail message. It is not by chance that the Bible states that;

Therefore God also highly exalted him (JESUS)
and gave him the name
that is above every name,
so that at the name of Jesus
every knee should bend,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue should confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

If you don't bow now, you will bow later when the truth finally hits you, better when you are alive than when you are dead.
Re: Irrevocable Laws Of God! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2009
Thanks for your response.

Humans hardly knows the truth till they are dead!
It is as well written ' DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINES LEST THEY TRAMPLE UPON IT AND ATTACK YOU'

I WILL RATHER TAKE MY CHANCE WITH WHAT IS LOGICAL AND TRUE THAN ASUUMPTIONS BECAUSE THE WORLD CONSIDERS IT TO BE THE TRUTH.

Thanks anyway and i wish you the best with your faith.

(1) (Reply)

The Thin Line Between Adversity And Prosperity / Let Reason Together:is God Faithful Or Not ? / Anyone Wants To Talk On Science? Filters, Electromagnetism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.