Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 (67408 Views)

Poll: Should Mukina re-register with the fantasy league?

Yes: 32% (9 votes)
No: 25% (7 votes)
Only if she promises to change her team: 14% (4 votes)
Why she dey make yanga sef?: 28% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tubabie(f): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2009
~Borat~:

Chamo how did you exhaust your warchest but still end up with such a useless team? shocked

Chei! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by agabaI23(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2009
Wow Chung li with 80 points. Ducks can really fly.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by eldee(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
tubabie:

angry grin grin grin cheesy
If that's the only thing I do , I will frog leap you! grin The season is still young.

TBH, the only reason I've stopped making mega transfers is to make sure you're not in touching distance.
But now that you're moonwalking towards Chamo's end of the table, I've decided to seek stronger opposition
Tubabie FC is not my problem anymore tongue tongue wink

You just stick with Borat and Muki while I try to decide who my new sparring patner will be
I'm thinking Tkb or maybe Galacticos grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Borat1: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2009
Hehe! Eldee you're such a joker
You had a 2 week head start on me, remember? If you subtract the points from weeks i hadnt joined guess where you'd be by now? Yeah you guessed right. . . .
DIRECTLY BELOW ME! grin
As for your thoughts on joining the top dogs, thats all it'll be. . . THOUGHTS tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2009
am in,even though its week 7

President's XI

the first shall be last,and the last first;says the Holy Book!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by eldee(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2009
~Borat~:

Hehe! Eldee you're such a joker
You had a 2 week head start on me, remember? If you subtract the points from weeks i hadnt joined guess where you'd be by now? Yeah you guessed right. . . .
DIRECTLY BELOW ME! grin
As for your thoughts on joining the top dogs, thats all it'll be. . . THOUGHTS tongue

Awww . . . if only you joined on time, if only you chose Vermalen as ur captain, if only you had more money, 'if only' won't get you anywhere tongue tongue
At the end of the day, I'm still above you after swapping four players in one week. tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by A40(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2009
From 25th to 19th i am only 19 pts off the top 10 and 63pts of the top,i do hope Drogba's injury ain't serious(A-40 can you hear yourself?).Operation Slow Poison in full effect.Its da Roc!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Ibime(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2009
If you have any cash to spare, rush to the bookies and place it on MEND FC!

Dont be worried about MEND FC's slow start to the season. We are just observing a unilateral ceasefire as we discuss the ongoing amnesty programme. As soon as the ceasefire is lifted, we will be gunning for the no1 spot. Any team currently above MEND FC in the table should get down or lay down!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2009
Drogba had better come back for the game against Wigan

Should I lose points cos I wanna overhaul my midfield
Bucha sorry asses
Ashley Young is a pipe this season o walaha

Eldee
Come up and let's start sharing strategies
For now, Tubabie should be your concern. Lol
I'm having terrible time dealing with Galacticos and David, those guys won't let go

Ol boi, how did u manage to have Torres, Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard
Haba were you given 200milla?
Only if I can add Gerrard to my team
Only if. . .
I need to do somethn
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Cristalz(f): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2009
agabaI23:

Wow Chung li with 80 points. Ducks can really fly.

Hehehe. . .you have no idea. grin

@TKB
Drog will be back. Dude's as strong as an ox.
Ashley Young seriously disappointed me this week. I sold him off sharp sharp. grin

You've got a lot of points still. . .you can afford to do some re-shuffling, lose some points and get Gerrard. Lose a few points, soar next weekend. That's what I did to get my 80. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
^^^ Crizzle don turn Fantasy consultant
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Cristalz(f): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
grin
For where?
Just a lil' mathematics, a lil' predicting.  .  .and a lot of luck.

You sef wey chop 83 points, wetin we go call you? Fantasy wizard. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2009
^^ Me I don confess say na jazz I dey use. wetin you dey use
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tubabie(f): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
eldee:

TBH, the only reason I've stopped making mega transfers is to make sure you're not in touching distance.
But now that you're moonwalking towards Chamo's end of the table, I've decided to seek stronger opposition
Tubabie FC is not my problem anymore tongue tongue wink

You just stick with Borat and Muki while I try to decide who my new sparring patner will be
I'm thinking Tkb or maybe Galacticos grin

Hehehehe I laugh in swahili!!, we shall see grin

tkb417:

Eldee
I'm having terrible time dealing with Galacticos and David, those guys won't let go
Hmm TKB , all mouth sha . . . . . . . . . tongue watch your back o!!

@Dayokanu
Dayo pls spread the jazz to my team now, do I have to beg you

@Chun Li
Wow You had an amazing week! shocked Nice wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
tubabie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Okay me I laugh in Yoruba grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by eldee(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2009
tkb417:

Drogba had better come back for the game against Wigan

Should I lose points cos I wanna overhaul my midfield
Bucha sorry asses
Ashley Young is a pipe this season o walaha

Eldee

Ol boi, how did u manage to have Torres, Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard
Haba were you given 200milla?
Only if I can add Gerrard to my team
Only if. . .
I need to do somethn

Have you seen my team?? The only way is up.
I just hope I start choosing the right captains . . .

Tubabie's holding me back jare . . . it's just like when Arsenal started seeing the game with Bolton as a big match.
I need to start battling top level opposition and leave this Borat people cheesy cheesy

With this new Galacticos I've gathered, it's points all the way.
Who cares if Stoke City lets in five goals, I'm soooo tired of playing without risks.
At the end of the day, the best full backs average 3 points a match.

tubabie:

Hmm TKB , all mouth sha . . . . . . . . . tongue watch your back o!!

That's what you've been saying for four gameweeks. . . accept it, Tubabie FC is relegation material grin grin
I don't want this small club mentality to keep holding me back tongue tongue wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2009
eldee:

Have you seen my team?? The only way is up.
I just hope I start choosing the right captains . . .

Tubabie's holding me back jare . . . it's just like when Arsenal started seeing the game with Bolton as a big match.
I need to start battling top level opposition and leave this Borat people cheesy cheesy

With this new Galacticos I've gathered, it's points all the way.
Who cares if Stoke City lets in five goals, I'm soooo tired of playing without risks.
At the end of the day, the best full backs average 3 points a match.

That's what you've been saying for four gameweeks. . . accept it, Tubabie FC is relegation material grin grin
I don't want this small club mentality to keep holding me back tongue tongue wink
chei! Una no go kill me for this NL grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2009
Crizzle
I'm sad o. Just heard Drogba is down with calf injury. Na wa
Den don dey jazz my team o.

Now I'm gonna lose points from the look of things.
Ill just add Torres and Gerrard afterall and lose points

Tubabie
All mouth abi?
U wait and see me come out of this mess

Eldee
Lol. Na wa for u
Tubabie is tryin na. Lol

Crizzle
That ur team is strong o. Chei
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Cristalz(f): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2009
dayokanu:

^^ Me I don confess say na jazz I dey use. wetin you dey use

T.B Joshua's Fantasy Prediction Weekly. It's a weekly magazine where he predicts who will fetch good points and who won't. U wan subscribe? grin

tubabie:

@Chun Li
Wow You had an amazing week! shocked Nice wink

You know how Mancs do. wink

@TKB
Where did you hear Drog is out? Grrrr! He'd berra not be o. I need him this weekend.
My team dey try. grin

I know say na Reeama Reeama dey behind Drog's injury. angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2009
grin grin grin grin

[size=1pt]25k[/size]
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tubabie(f): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2009
eldee:

Wow, see yabs shocked we shall see like I keep saying . . . . . . . . . smiley
One thing is certain, am no relegation material. Let's play on . . . . . . . cheesy

bandely:

chei! Una no go kill me for this NL grin grin

Una no go mind ur team smiley
tkb417:

Tubabie
All mouth abi?
U wait and see me come out of this mess

Eldee
Lol. Na wa for u
Tubabie is tryin na. Lol

Ok lets see you work it cheesy I know you can but that Eldee isn't out of my radar just yet. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2009
@Cristalz
I heard from HiTV 90mins program last nite
They said Ancellotti said he'll cope without Drogba
That's not good enuff for me at all

And Torres is overpriced. Wahala dey o
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2009
Crizzle
I'm sad o. Just heard Drogba is down with calf injury. Na wa
Den don dey jazz my team o.

Una never jam!!! We battle not against flesh and blood,

Wow, see yabs we shall see like I keep saying . . . . . . . . .
One thing is certain, am no relegation material. Let's play on . . . . . . .

Mukina being one of the organisers of this FPL, is in charge of welcoming people into the league so she has to be close to the bottom to get the job done effectively
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2009
Na you and Ibime dey worry my team
Jesus Power, super power
Ogbanje power, powerless power
We go see who go win
Lol
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2009
^^^ Siddon there make trouser dey wear you.

The world don change, Life is now more competitive.
Gone were the days of Bruce Li who uses martial arts alone, Jet Li don dey use guns join him martial arts.

You better visit Ijebu Igbo go see Babalawo sharp sharp.

At worst you would be asked to carry sacrifice to cemetry at night or Dance naked in the market at noon.

Thats the only solution or else you would go and meet Mukina down South soon to join the welcome committee

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2009
deleted
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2009
T.B Joshua's Fantasy Prediction Weekly. It's a weekly magazine where he predicts who will fetch good points and who won't. U wan subscribe?

Chun li,

I bow for you oh, If dem leave you, you go push plane start grin grin grin grin

Because I mercy for you make you no join LiBRAssiere FC for welcome committee you don dey make mouth, You wan even start magazine for my head shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nigerians I dey fear you oh. Soon you go begin write book on how to get visa to Mars.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by eldee(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2009
No big four clashes next week . . . now I regret selling Defoe
It's that rubbish Crouch that's cramping his swag cheesy

tubabie:

Wow, see yabs shocked we shall see like I keep saying . . . . . . . . . smiley
One thing is certain, am no relegation material. Let's play on . . . . . . . cheesy

Ok lets see you work it cheesy[b] I know you can but that Eldee isn't out of my radar just yet[/b]. . . . . . . . . . .
How can you bring your Milwall near my Chelsea and expect me to accept it as a credible 'derby'??

Of course you're not relegation material, how can you get relegated from Blue Square Premier??
I'm the the top flight . . . leave me to focus on my UCL qualification.
Don't worry Muamba is available on a loan deal if you want . . . tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2009
people go shame grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2009
Heheheheheheheh
I don laff crase for here
Wetin concern Ijebu Igbo for this matter?
Dayo ur spiritual probs never stop.
Lol
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Ibime(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2009
Reptilez FC is within 2 points of Librans FC.

I no fit shout!!!

Muki, pls gimme your password, lemme rearrange your team for you. This is a phocking disgrace to the Kombo St Mary community!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2009
419419419419 tongue

naa menn unlike some teams lipsrsealed that got rearranged by rearrangers lipsrsealed

mine go stay put, its too early to write anyone off grin

tho this is my worst start to FFL sha tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.