Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 (67410 Views)

Poll: Should Mukina re-register with the fantasy league?

Yes: 32% (9 votes)
No: 25% (7 votes)
Only if she promises to change her team: 14% (4 votes)
Why she dey make yanga sef?: 28% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
Cristalz:

@TKB
Pele o. Thought you woulda noticed there was no red thingy beside his name on the FPL list. grin
Anywayz, Torres just might get a hattrick. It's Hull they're playing.

@Ibime
Had to tell him. . .hez always got my back there. grin
cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
tkb417:

cry cry cry
awoof can run belle oh grin grin grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
mukina2:

awoof can run belle oh grin grin grin tongue
angry angry angry

oya, come make we talk
go and re-enter ur code
shey cos i never beg u

oya i don beg u nau
kiss kiss kiss

oya do it b4 close of today
okey
thank u. no fall me hand o
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ibime:

Muki darling,

Pls let bygones be bygones, for the sake of love and harmony.

No more wuru-wuru from me. Thats a promise.

Kindly return to the league.

Love,

Ibime

kiss kiss kiss
i don die grin grin grin grin
see Ibime dey write letter grin grin grin grin

Unku TKB
tongue
i have to listen to my lawyer Madam LI first. grin

we are suing for damages cool grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Cristalz(f): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
Yes, Mr. Ibime Tamuno aka Tamuno Ibime aka FPL godfather.  .  .

My client and I are considering suing for damages caused to the members and gaffer of Librans FC by the unlawful and highly preposterous ejection of the team from your  fantasy league.
The act was completely ludicrous, and resulted in my client becoming extremely lugubrious. The members of her team were thrown into severely depressed states and engaged in barroom brawls with fans of Millwall FC and FC Borat.
All of the above can be directly attributed to you.

However, due to the extremely magnanimous nature of my lovely client, we are not going to press charges. She has decided that the thought of you wallowing in FPL prison with a bunch of gay men is too much for her tender heart to bear. So, she will re-join the league.

But, any further bursts of militantic aggression from you will bring severe consequences. cool

Signed,
Barrister Madam Li & Associates (SAN, LLB, MMQ, QPR, FBS, NTA). cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Borat1: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
Criz, my team engaged in barroom brawls? shocked
Did you see gerrard or rooney there! angry
Thank God for Fantasy League, scummies and gaynners alike are praying for the return of DD, THEIR WORST NIGHTMARE! grin shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
Cristalz:

My client and I are considering suing for damages caused to the members and gaffer of Librans FC by the unlawful and highly preposterous ejection of the team from your  fantasy league.
The act was completely ludicrous, and resulted in my client becoming extremely lugubrious. The members of her team were thrown into severely depressed states and engaged in barroom brawls with fans of Millwall FC and FC Borat.

However, due to the extremely magnanimous nature of my lovely client, we are not going to press charges. She has decided that the thought of you wallowing in FPL prison with a bunch of gay men is too much for her tender heart to bear. So, she will re-join the league.

But, any further bursts of militantic aggression from you will bring severe consequences. cool

Signed,

My lawyer has spoken cool
The team has gone back to the league. cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
mukina2:

My lawyer has spoken cool
The team has gone back to the league. cool
kiss kiss kiss
oya come here for a hug
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2009
Chei! Ibime wetin dey do you? angry angry angry

Anyway you are lucky Muki don join if not angry angry angry angry

Muki how you dey? I dey absent since for here, good thing you don join the league again.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Ibime(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
Cristalz:

Signed,

Dear Barrister Li,

In reference to your letter dated 14th of May 1945 on behalf of the claimant Ms Reeama Reeama, my client Mr ITK419 has instructed my chambers to solicit an apology from the aforementioned for causing grevious distress to all joint-stockholders of the Fantasy Premer League company, as her pejorative action could have precipitated the liquidation of stock and the issue of a winding up order by the exective arbiter, Mr Ibime Tamuno.

Pursuant to the dictates of the Fantasy Premier League Rules, your client contravened the constitution ab initio by selecting a team which was not of a requisite standard to provide competition to all other members of the league. Upon directives from the independent ombudsman that she should make legally-binding changes to the structure of her formation; and composition of her first eleven, she abdicated all tactical responsibility, prompting the stalemate which informed her suspension from the board of Directors. The sheer magnanimity of her co-directors ensured that she was voted back onto the board, at which point she decided to dig her heels in like the proverbial woman scorned.

However, my client is glad that the impasse has ended, and that Reeama Reeama has indicated her willingness to take her seat on the Fantasy Premier League Board. On behalf of my client, I would like to welcome Reeama Reeama back onto the Fantasy League board and assure her that my client will not be exercising his right to redeem the indemnities he took out against Librans FC to ensure that any loss incurred from such action is mitigated. My client has chosen to forego this right as he believes that it is sine qua non that all parties and counterparties come to the negotiating table with clean hands, in pursuit of the actualisation of symbiotic goals and mutual fiscal interest.

On behalf of ITK419,

Barrister Timi DeLaw (SAN, SAN, LLB, MMQ, QPR, FBS, NTA, GCSE, PHD, BA, BSC, A-Levels, WAEC)
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2009
if i whoze your face ehn, na hospital u go land
who be itk419 grin

Barrister Timi DeLaw (SAN, SAN, LLB, MMQ, QPR, FBS, NTA, GCSE, PHD, BA, BSC, A-Levels, WAEC
why u no put ur jelosinmin certificate grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
i don die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

crase people full hia grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
You all should thank me for getting Mukina back.

If you know how I sweated all night cry cry now she is beaming all smiles like a woman who had a wonderful bedroom experience.

Ibime, You owe me money for blood tonic, and milk oh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2009
dayokanu:

If you know how I sweated all night cry cry now she is beaming all smiles like a woman who had a wonderful bedroom experience.

shocked shocked shocked
i wan do o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
dayokanu:

angry grin

tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked
do wetin? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by A40(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
agabaI23:

There is always an advantage for late bloomers as they would have known who is who before bpicking their teams!
Yessir!!! Very brilliant observation.A lot of peeps began with dud teams and injured players for example 4 of my players where injured in gameweek 1 and another 4 or 5 missed gameweek 2 because not everyone was involved in matches that week
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
@Tkb,

Do wetin, You no get electric socket for room? Do with the socket
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Cristalz(f): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ibime:

Barrister Timi DeLaw (SAN, SAN, LLB, MMQ, QPR, FBS, NTA, GCSE, PHD, BA, BSC, A-Levels, WAEC)

ROFLMAO grin grin grin

Your ailment is worse than mine. grin

dayokanu:

LOL grin

@ITK419
Respect yasef dia o.
We fit sue for improper conduct. tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
dayokanu:

@Tkb,

Do wetin, You no get electric socket for room? Do with the socket
GROSS

Cristalz:

@ITK419
Respect yasef dia o.
We fit sue for improper conduct. tongue grin
abi this Ibime don dey crase
the guy wan give me name by force
grin grin

what do u want to sue me for?
what did i do again o? grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Cristalz(f): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ITK419
For this. . .

tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked

tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by agabaI23(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
Wetin he wan do?

Mukina? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2009
yes? wetin? grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2009
Na Mukina una dey discuss like this?

Are you guys feeding on diseased Sallah meat?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2009
Crizzle
grin grin
i wan do somthn grin

im shy i cannot say it
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2009
dayokanu:

Na Mukina una dey discuss like this?

Are you guys feeding on diseased Sallah meat?
count urself in too grin its free to dream w**k grin

derry minded people. make una nor corrupt my innocent mind oh grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
mukina2:

count urself in too grin its free to dream w**k grin

derry minded people. make una nor corrupt my innocent mind oh grin
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
tkb417:

shocked lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Cristalz(f): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
@TKB
You wan do wetin? tongue
Nor go do anything wey you nor go fit undo o. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2009
chei!!! all this pipu get derry minds grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Borat1: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
Its free to do wat Murky? shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
free to dream and w**k cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.