Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* (28776 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
[size=13pt]NOW WE WILL PROCEED TO THE FINAL SLOT WHERE WE HAVE THREE CONTENDERS.

Laveda,juliaann and adeh39 who are to woo jeffereyjamez. smiley

It's going to be in the anonymous system as usual. smiley

Leggo![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy cheesy this is nice
thanks gee..cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by misspicy(f): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
if I do all that, you no go come carry me go see pastor? cheesy wink cheesy
I go see am as ROVE grin

with all this poems and chyking?

you will do more than that tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Rexhenrex(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
Rexhenrex right now:::

My Gee be like, 'mimzy, ayam all yours' grin cheesy
smellymouth chai...God is watching you in H.D
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
CONTENDER 1

I'm so not good with epistles so I'll go straight to the point and I also want you to know that everything I'm going to type here is right from my heart and soul
Jeffrey my love! My honey pie! My sweet papaya! My world! My obuko!!!

I once believed that being in love seems like an exaggeration but not since the day I fell for you when I say that you’re my everything and that I’d do anything for you I’m definitely not exaggerating the aura you possess calm any troubling storm in my life,you are just like old wine so endearing and aesthetic with each new day, you are the only thing I wanna touch, every inch of your skin is the Holy grail I've got to find.

I can't describe how much you mean to me,your kind words blots out sorrows from my path,you are an enigma I wanna spend the rest of my life solving,only you set my heart on fire,I want to be in your arms where you hold me tight & never let me go,your stare electrified me and set my emotions running wild.

Your wisdom sliced through me like a hot knife through butter, your smile creates the sun,your eyes sparkle, your voice is my play list & your heart is forever in my soul,my love for you sees the invisible,believes the unbelievable and recieves the impossible have faith in my love for you,I am entirely yours, that if I might have all the world given to me, I could not be happy but in your love, my love for you is like a circle it has no beginning and will know of no ending.

My love in your smile i see something more beautiful than the stars... I wanted to tell you that wherever I am,
whatever happens,I’ll always think of you,and the time we spent together as my happiest time and I’d do it all over again if I had the choice no regrets,Jeffrey you are my favourite person of all time i don't know if it's right to say i am catastrophically into you.

O'bim I’m not Shakespeare to write about you,I am not Piccaso to Paint you, I am just yours who wants to say “I am always with you”take my love multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever… and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you!!

OK am done pondering if I should pour out my heart to you or not, I'm done being seclusive because I don't want to lose you but I think it's time to let u know what I feel for you, pls say yes to me just say yes & watch me share your happiness & pains equally with u,forming a closely knitted hand that no pressure can break,nor ether can burn down,our love will be the quintessence love that generations before & after us dead or alive will use as a benchmark to show the world what love truly means I am ready to take this step, but I have to find the ultimate angel to guide me through it and that's nobody but you

Cc: jeffereyjamez

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
skarlett:
Nice lines monalisa185, you go girl!
thanks girlcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Monalisa185:
[b]To that special someone, Ola!

looking for your face from the beginning of my time in this land (Nairaland)..
I have been looking for your face, but today I have seen it..
Today I have seen the charm, the cuteness and the unfathomable grace of the face I was looking for.
Ola, today I have found you..

I am bewildered by the magnificence of your handsomeness...
your charming EYES...
LIPS that I can eat for days without asking for any other food...
most importantly, the very first thing that got me attracted to you, your DREADS!
I can walk miles just to feel your DREADS resting on my chest..
And I wish to see you with a hundred eyes..

My heart has burned with passion and has searched forever for this wondrous soul that I now behold...
I am ashamed to call this love
and afraid of God to call it divine

Ola, I want to become your sunshine and also your shadow...
My soul is screaming in ecstasy..
every fibre of my being is in love with you..
Your effulgence has lit a fire in my heart..

My arrow of love has arrived at the target..
Baby, if only you can catch this arrow with your bare hands and make my lips sing Banky W's "YOU DEY DO ME STRONG THING"..
ìrèkéiyó òyìnbó, Just let me be that one person that can scatter your bololo dada every step of the way..

CC: Naijaboiy[/b]
who is ola? I say who is ola?
Oya come here...........
Stand and look her hin d eyez..
Hoya.... ''SAY YES''
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by iykekelvins(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wow
So many lovely lines
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by bqlekan(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Here is the one I've been waiting for. O God, let there be no edegbelines.

Ladies, go on, confuse JJ so he can leave me and bae the hell alone

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff
lanicky
juhan
Monalisa185

Y'all wanna make me cry...

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by KingRex1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
What i see here aint just mere lines. I see hearts speaking.

C'mon its alil bit more than a game.
These ladies re killing it.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
CONTENDER 2

Jeffreyjamez,

I think I'm in love with you...No!
Scratch that, Jeffrey the son of James, I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!

I've been deceiving myself all these while, telling myself that "it's just a platonic feeling", "it's just a puppy love", but it keeps on getting stronger as the days goes by, i realized that i care for you strongly in a way that I've not felt with anybody till now.

When i found out my feelings towards you, i was scared, the fear of you rejecting me scared me.

But the day i set my eyes on you, i forgot about my fears...the look in your eyes, the cute smile on your face, the way you held me, the way your voice sounded when you mentioned my name, i realized that i couldn't let you slip out of my arms.

I mean, what woman in her right senses would let such an intelligent, handsome, hardworking, calm, matured man with sexy eyes and cute lips slip out of her arms

Definitely not me!

I don't wanna wait, dream, wish and pray for you to ask me out any longer.

Jeff, please let me be your woman, i want to see your cute smile and hear your deep sexy voice every day of my life.

I'm not perfect, and i won't promise to give you a perfect relationship either, but i want to make you smile,laugh,put that stupid and funny look on your face, i want to hug you tight during the good and bad days, cry with you, laugh with you, share sweet and bad memories with you, watch your old favorite movies with you, i.e "The dark knight", watch Chelsea matches with you, tease you, kiss every single part of your body, cook your favorite meals, share your bed, make wild and passionate love with you, i want to wake up by 4:17a.m to stare at your cute and calm face every morning, i want to be the mother of your kids, i want to do anything and everything with you.

Because you are the one for me, the man of my dreams.

I love you so much Jeffrey, WILL YOU PLEASE BY MY MAN?

https://youtu.be/c9kBsybee9U

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
ipledge10:
baby it's a yes for the first time I saw your comment on nairaland
It's a yes from the I saw profile picture....
You really make me feel special today

The last time I checked, sun Still rise from the east and set in the west.....I have promised to only stop loving when the sun start rising from West and setting in East...
You are what my heart have been crying for ...your love bring peace into my heart...Babe you are mine from now and for ever

shockedshockedshockedshocked #faints

baby, let's be going home.... oya let's skelewu to the housegringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

CONTENDER 1

The last line got me cry cry sweet
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by charijee(f): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Monalisa185:
[b]To that special someone, Ola!

looking for your face from the beginning of my time in this land (Nairaland)..
I have been looking for your face, but today I have seen it..
Today I have seen the charm, the cuteness and the unfathomable grace of the face I was looking for.
Ola, today I have found you..

I am bewildered by the magnificence of your handsomeness...
your charming EYES...
LIPS that I can eat for days without asking for any other food...
most importantly, the very first thing that got me attracted to you, your DREADS!
I can walk miles just to feel your DREADS resting on my chest..
And I wish to see you with a hundred eyes..

My heart has burned with passion and has searched forever for this wondrous soul that I now behold...
I am ashamed to call this love
and afraid of God to call it divine

Ola, I want to become your sunshine and also your shadow...
My soul is screaming in ecstasy..
every fibre of my being is in love with you..
Your effulgence has lit a fire in my heart..

My arrow of love has arrived at the target..
Baby, if only you can catch this arrow with your bare hands and make my lips sing Banky W's "YOU DEY DO ME STRONG THING"..
ìrèkéiyó òyìnbó, Just let me be that one person that can scatter your bololo dada every step of the way..

CC: Naijaboiy[/b]
You did wonders up there grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez right now ::::: grin

Oga boss### cool

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by ipledge10(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

who is ola? I say who is ola?
Oya come here...........
Stand and look her hin d eyez..
Hoya.... ''SAY YES''
me is ola tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
lanicky will not injure someone o, see punch lines

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1 I just got home...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by bqlekan(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
These lines can make a single man consider suicide
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
CONTENDER 3

Read carefully, cause good things don't come that easy.

The first time I came across your post on Nairaland as if pulled by a powerful magnet I clicked on your moniker within a second I was viewing your profile already, my heart thumping like the rhythm of harrysong ragae blue song, my fingers shaking like someone in the snow, I rushed to go through your posts, in there I could see a man who's perfect for me, a man with high sense of humour, a man who's so intelligent, a man who i would want to share the rest of my life with embarassed
Your intelligence gripped my heart embarassed

Jeffrey I want to share my love and life with you, although there might be another woman, but I don't care, I can't stand watch another woman take you from me kiss be mine and I promise to give you that love you've long waited for I want you to know that these words flows from the deepest part of my heart, I want you to see beyond them.

Please say yes to me, let's start a life together, I really want all of you, all of your love and hidden passion, you can say I'm greedy but I don't really care I promise to take care of your heart I promise to handle it with care just like Queen Elizabeth's royal cup, words fail me Jeffrey, I love you more than I can explain in words

I want to hold you and give you warmth when you're cold.
I want to be there for you when things aren't going well.
I want to be there to always put a smile on your face.
I want to serve you breakfast in bed.
I want to be the reason you said yes, love is for real.
I want to be the mother of your unborn kids.
I want to be that woman who'll love you regardless of what situation you're in.
I want to be there to advice you when you're not getting it all right.
I want to make you feel like a man you are.
I want to be that woman who won't make you go to bed hørny.
I want to bring your love fantasies into reality.
I want to love you to eternity my Jeff.

If I was asked what you mean to me, saying you mean the world to me is an understatement, you're just the perfect missing rib I've been looking for my whole life. Thank God I finally found you.

Let me love you now, forever and till eternity, be my one in a million smiley
Please say yes,don't make me go crazy. embarassed kisskiss

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
Monalisa185, Chaiii...

naijaboiy said " Woo" not " Burst" his head with lovely / cute lines..

Haba!!

lol, smelly baba, oya manage this one grin

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
The likes of tosyn2much, cuteehector, and others the babes refused to woo be looking at this thread like ::: grin cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by KingRex1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
naijaboiy:
CONTENDER 2

https://youtu.be/c9kBsybee9U
Mother of ur kids?? No comment.. Swallows spit.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by bqlekan(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
This contestant 3 mean business o shocked
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jeffereyjamez what ya say? smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
charijee:
You did wonders up there grin

lol, all I did was to follow your footstepcheesy thanks geecheesy

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
naijaboiy:
CONTENDER 3

Chineke!! shocked
Mother of unborn kids??

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Laveda(f): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Misspicy embarassed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by KingRex1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
KingRex1 I just got home...
You're late dear.. U shlda jst spent the night at his place. Welcom
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by charijee(f): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Is JeffreyJamez still breathing? ...we need the medic pls, smellymouth
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
charijee:
Is JeffreyJamez still breathing? ...we need the medic pls, smellymouth
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny / Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.