Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* (28953 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by misspicy(f): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin camman shift, two is company, three's a crowd tongue tongue grin
Hanhan angry you have no joy ni,
How will Laveda have all of him na lipsrsealed
and he is tall embarassed

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol this has been fun...... time to hit the sack...tomorrow na Monday... make no enter office late grin..

Goodnight everyone

*evaporates into thin air*
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by chibwike(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wooow.......these ladies are for real.
i hope the guys feel the same too.
No one should mention fun here oh

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
A Lady wrote this?
This is the best that has ever emanated from nairàland since its creation.

Gosshh, I'm so short of words right now menh.

Filled with so much genuine passion.

I'm telling u, this gehls can be so unbelievable. I was d one doing the omagosh !! Stop stop stop stop the other time on phone self. Con dey wonder where my own wits went cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Laveda(f): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
charijee:
Congratulations....laveda take him to cloud 9

Sure ma'am. cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Mimz.y,Julia.nn,monalisa.185.you girls rock you lines can can break a barrisa185.you girls rock you lines can can break a barricaded heart you girls are the bomb!!

Btw..mimzyrex is i have a surprise for you..meet me up stairs #winks

thanks man cheesycheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Laveda(f): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Lol this has been fun...... time to hit the sack...tomorrow na Monday... make no enter office late grin..

Goodnight everyone

kiss

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by chibwike(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Goodnight everyone

when you get like ten memtions from the thread

Nobody go tell you make you evaporate come back.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Laveda(f): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Night everyone cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
pinceprinz:

na to chase money around sure pas these days nah grin .... Anyway, so na do me I do u u dey use this thing do Abi? Kwantinu!

lol, if na money you dey chase, my niqqa, chase for two oocheesycheesy..

you know na, do me, I do you.....smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Whollup everyone, just whollup!!

The after parry is at my place, please come with your own weed and drinks..

#Gbedu wen dey burst brain ### grin

4 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Juliannn kiss.....Adeh39 kiss....

You both slayed me with some spot on details... but then again..... no nigga wants to go to bed Hot! grin wink

That been said....Laveda pack your bags to my inner chambers!!... and drop your last name while you're at it. grin

grin grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
vizkiz:
Seems the ladies are more creative when it comes to getting what they want. This is fan-fragging-tactic wink
And You're just realising This, because?

Oh, Yeah! he's Outrightly A dundie! undecided

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
JULIAANN
ADEH39 &
LAVEDA
I don't know where you girls get all this ''lapazee'' 4rm hmmm.... Piece of advice, don't tell any guy these words if you don't mean them, you will just kill him b4 his time. These are the kinds of words that make a guy search for a girl on wikipedia knowing fully well he won't get any result but yet hopes to.

grin grin grin

"Lapazee" cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by chibwike(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
naijaboiy:
[b][size=13pt]WOW!

Okay guys! I guess you all have seen it and you enjoyed every bit of it.

We have finally come to the end of the 2016 WOOING CHALLENGE competition and it had been fun all through. cheesy

I want to thank God for giving me the strength to pull this off, despite the stress involved. It has not been easy. cool

Also, special shoutout to everyone who have been following this event from the first day of the men's edition to now. You are highly appreciated. smiley

Shoutout to smellymouth who always made the threads lively and fun with his comments and memes. grin

Shoutout to kinginvalhala3 and maxi112 who spiced up the male edition with their controversies. cheesy

Shoutout to my co-host oliviaarims. Although she couldn't join me in this edition, her immense contribution in the male edition cannot be underlisted and it is well appreciated. smiley

And finally, special shoutout to all the participants who were bold enough to come out and partake in this year's event. I salute you all.

See you again, next year and we hope to make it even bigger and better than this year.

Goodnight my people.

ONE LOVE! smiley[/size]
[/b]
You killed it
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by vizkiz: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
And You're just realising This, because?

Oh, Yeah! he's Outrightly A dundie! undecided

Hello, good evening smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Monalisa185:

sure nah, at least my cook go receive pay grin Abi u no fit cook Amala and Eba? grin

Issokay, lemme go an read ur lines sha grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
donephi:
Nice cheesy
thanks hommiecheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
chibwike:
You killed it
Thanks bro. smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:
JeffreyJamez.. Ya right choice man. Flex up the nite.

Goodnite y'all. Dont 4get 2mao is monday

BTW esthârfabian.. After all the ginger, u didnt get to woo any guy. Wahapun?
LoL!grin

was busy during the selection thread jaweh.
PS--Wasn't exactly feeling it..
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
vizkiz:

Hello, good evening smiley
? lipsrsealed shocked undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by ehix89(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
naijaboiy:
[b][size=13pt]WOW!

We have finally come to the end of the 2016 WOOING CHALLENGE competition and it had been fun all through. cheesy

I want to thank God for giving me the strength to pull this off, despite the stress involved. It has not been easy. cool

Also, special shoutout to everyone who have been following this event from the first day of the men's edition to now. You are highly appreciated. smiley

Shoutout to smellymouth who always made the threads lively and fun with his comments and memes. grin

Shoutout to kinginvalhala3 and maxi112 who spiced up the male edition with their controversies. cheesy

Shoutout to my co-host oliviaarims. Although she couldn't join me in this edition, her immense contribution in the male edition cannot be underlisted and it is well appreciated. smiley

And finally, special shoutout to all the participants who were bold enough to come out and partake in this year's event. I salute you all.

See you again, next year and we hope to make it even bigger and better than this year.

Goodnight my people.

ONE LOVE! smiley[/size]
[/b]
how bout your partner Oliviarims?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Monalisa185:

Errmmm this girl you go like money well well o....''

Oh i forgot you're an Igbo girl sef..
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by vizkiz: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
? lipsrsealed shocked undecided

lol, weird right?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
pinceprinz:

sure nah, at least my cook go receive pay grin Abi u no fit cook Amala and Eba? grin

Issokay, lemme go an read ur lines sha grin

if I wire you slap ehhh, your cooking skills go resettonguetongue

lol, after reading it, report!!!cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
pinceprinz:

I'm telling u, this gehls can be so unbelievable. I was d one doing the omagosh !! Stop stop stop stop the other time on phone self. Con dey wonder where my own wits went cheesy
I tell you bro, it was breath taking.

Can you believe I started shivering reading it and even felt tears gathering in my eyes?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by KingRex1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

was busy during the selection thread jaweh. PS--Wasn't exactly feeling it..
I see, hope ur guy wasnt taken.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

was busy during the selection thread jaweh.
PS--Wasn't exactly feeling it..
Do you mean you couldn't find someone to woo? shocked

Too bad I could have volunteered but I'd rather chose Esther over Estharfabian. tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Monalisa185:

if I wire you slap ehhh, your cooking skills go resettonguetongue

lol, after reading it, report!!!cheesy

cheesy that brings back the Rockie ol' days when we have to queue up to telewire 'instant' @ least faster than posting, messages... mehn mehn mehn...

I been searching 4rit on ur link sha but no luck so far , WL sha Holla on it when I finally jam am sha... BTW, na u be DAT @dp?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
The Female Wooing part is Far better than the Men Own.
What a man can do, a Woman can do it and do it even better.. Time for Bed. Sweet dreams
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
naijaboiy:
[b][size=13pt]WOW!

Goodnight my people.

ONE LOVE! smiley[/size]
[/b]

Dee, after YOU, na YOU...After YOU, na YOU againcheesy...you made all these possible... I admire your talent man...keep it up and weldone!!grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
@STFUareyouGod
Please bro, I wish for a favour from you right now.
With the line Lanicky dropped, I feel she deserve the deepest part of your heart.

Bro, from the dept and inner most part of your heart, tell LANICKY YOU LOVE HER.

She deserve it and even more from you.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.