Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:57 AM

Dogs In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dogs In The Church (539 Views)

Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria / 5 Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church / Don't Bring Your Tithes To The Church- T B Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dogs In The Church by Loquacious(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
DOGS IN THE CHURCH

Knowledge is power but to me I say applied knowledge is power. Even when we're been pushed or forced their is need to apply COMMON SENSE. But I see the multitude in the church, they've been brain washed with fabulous testimonies. What intch me to scratch my pen was the DOGS IN THE CHURCH. Churches has now turned to zoo where you'll find different creatures of human voices, but in it you see human being inside. The rate at which people pray now a days in the church, house, place of work is very alarming and terrible. Let me share a nice experience with you, when I was a Christian then we went for a church programme and the preacher said 'church we need to shout and pray that heaven should rain peace upon ourlives'. Immidiately I heard congregation barking with different horrible voices. Some begins to roar like lion, infact when I saw the way people are praying like dog and lion, I have no option than to silently bark as well but I did mine as big boy. I also saw some when praying they pause and play, I got to know that there're different style of prayer. In addition to that, the pastors/preacher are the one encouraging the members to bark by saying shout, cry out loud for him (God) to hear you.
If we really use our common sense we will see that its not proper for a child to shout at his parent when talking/requesting of something from them.
The purpose of writing this is to point out the mistake we often made when we say we're talking/praying to God our maker. This has been a vital issue that I'm pregnant of for years but thanks to God because I poured it out this day. It has been itching me for long and now my pen has scratched the issue out.
Don't be offended by my style ok, I feel it won't be idea for us to keep the truth away from ourselves and say we're friends but honestly that's just the truth. Believe it and accept it.

#Adeyemi_Kehinde
Re: Dogs In The Church by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Your observation is right on point. If somethiing feels off or uncomfortable, most of the time it's your spirit warning you. From your description, that is a congregation that you should avoid. You can only find spiritual bondage in such places.
Re: Dogs In The Church by Loquacious(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Muafrika2:
Your observation is right on point. If somethiing feels off or uncomfortable, most of the time it's your spirit warning you. From your description, that is a congregation that you should avoid. You can only find spiritual bondage in such places.
That's fact dear. Thanks for reading, kudos!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Devil In Flesh And Blood / Where Did Cain's Wife Come From? / VERY CRITICAL ALERT!!! (some Verses And Words In The Bible Now Removed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.