Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,862 members, 7,872,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Naira Exchange Rates Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Exchange Rates Today (42877 Views)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Naira Exchange Rates Today / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Ramanto(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
haywire07:
We can browse dis if we need it naw undecided

you can but you may not
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by saintsrow(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nairadays:
My bank charged me NGN295 to $1 today.
abeg winch bank? For GTB na 299 against dollar
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Aare2050(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Naira Exchange Rates Today

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/naira-exchange-rates-today.html
I exchange euro at uba nsukka today for 218 dem done scam me mo gbe o I blame buhari
baba while you were in USA uba was busy scaming me why
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Praizekeyz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ok wen its 1$=1N let me know. I dey go find fuel. I dey come.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Myde4naija(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
It seems the exchange rate is stable for sometime now...I just wish its improve as time goes on.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by godwin120alex: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Like many Nigerians, singer J Martins is also feeling the bad state of the economy. He shared a post this morning saying that he's spent 9 times more than he had budgeted for in three months with no corresponding increase in his income, which sadly is the reality of many Nigerians. Read what he wrote after the cut ...

"Ladies & gentlemen of the Federal Republic, complaining about the present situation of things in the country doesn't make one anti-Buhari/APC or pro-GEJ/PDP. For all you partisan voltrons, not everyone is into your hypocracy filled pontifications of party ideology, cause in all honesty, you people have none. Many of us just want light, fuel, friendly business clime, better health, agriculture & educational infrastructures, and a better country, generally. I'm willing to give the government time to correct things, but the government has to give me a timeline, the wait can not be endless. Kindly give us a timetable. We have seen many that never came to fruition, but just give us schedule to work with please. I've spent almost 9 times my planned budget for 3 months in 2 weeks, with no corresponding increase in income. If I'm expected to act like its absolutely normal and keep mum for fear of being branded anti-Buhari, or a wailer. Hell NO!, I won't."
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Iamlordgee(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Olacombs23:

Bro it can never be possible, 1$-#100 sef I doubt it.. We are not producing anything, common tooth pick sef, we are nt producing. we only depend on oil which is bad. Bro what you said wont be possible
Bros cant u believe buhari..
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Omonigeriarere: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Naira Exchange Rates Today

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/naira-exchange-rates-today.html

Unless the rates of at least a previous day can be put side by side with the present day to facilitate comparism, this post will always be as useless as 'GEJ till 2019'.

Op, please take note.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Bgorgeous: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
These foreign are so stubborn ni
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Jacko1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Y only three countries
Show person ghana.... Benin republic... Togo cos am sure their currency have mpre value
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Nairadays: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
saintsrow:

UBA
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by diva90: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's fine! smiley
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Lamsco95: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Help a friend pls

Please vote for me...."Elizabeth Ogungbola" as the face of mofashionist 2016 through this link http://mofashionist.com.ng/poll/face-mofashionist-2016/

https://www.Facebook.com/haryedun/ pls like this page and
Like my pics as face of mofashionist 2016 ...names are Elizabeth Ogungbola
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by holyokoto(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nairadays:

Na Lie!
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Gkemz: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
AmAlbert:
Ftc
Ftp but has nothing to comment.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nairadays:
What bank is that?
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by divide9ja: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
googlepikin:
Buhari is evil.

Buhari is not evil. angry

Evil is Buhari. grin
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by 989900: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
What plans does the president and the CBN governor have for the market discrepancies -- this is going on for too long!
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Rexyl(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
the promise was $1 to N1 but unfortunately it was given to us @ N320. This is exactly what Fayose predicted sometimes ago to which we said it couldn't be possible. But unfortunately it just happened.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Rexyl(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
saintsrow:

so bad as none of the banks sells at the official rate announced by CBN. It's like CBN has deregulated the exchange rate and resorted to fooling Nigerians. No bank is selling dollars close to N199, they rather sell close to N300, almost N100 difference per dollar. CBN lie is worrisome
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by sayatyadebayor(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
WHERE ARE WE GOING IN NIGERIA OF CHANGE BUT TO ALL OUR GOVERNMENT GOD SEE YOU ALL OOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE NEED PEACE
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by FuckTheMod: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Prest2005:
Few years ago, 1 naira was approximately 90 cedi but today 2 cedi is around $1.

why are our leaders / government always afraid to admit failure?

Mumu grin

You must be an illiterate grin

You don't know the meaning of devaluation abi

That 1 cedi is equals to 1000 cedi in real sense and economy. So stop deceiving yourself.
The present naira is still far better than the cedi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
AmAlbert:
I dedicate my ftc to my sweet mummy, my commenting first on nairaland forum means no condition is permanent, mum I love you so much, you're the whole world to me, am not seeing or have seen you for a long time buh just know I love you more than life itself
*SWEET MUMMY*
Wake up! cheesy
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by agoro2u: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
what normally come to my mind is who wil help us increase d value of our naira

Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Makapounse(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
All Promise Counciled, where is ur campaign promise of #1 = 1$ ?
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Kayceewyte(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Can't see any improvement... Sips khunu
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by ronaldbecky(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
in term of dollars & naira, Abacha is d best eva president...even with all d looting and stealing,nigeria was eva broke..even life was smooth..i rep abacha..quote me, at ur own headache
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by sambluesky(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
calliope:
It's either 1$=1naira or notin angry
I bliv its possible
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by leo1234(m): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nairadays:
Please which bank is that?
Zenith bank charged me 327 last week even when black market rate was 322
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by zikmarty: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2016
just 2yrs ago 1cedi used to be #50 And $1 = #160. now, $1=#300 when $1=3cedis and 1cedi now 100naira.

I don't know what else gullible Nigerians wants to happen before they agree that this present administration is a failure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos / Elizabeth Holmes: Rise And Fall Of The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire / Recommend A Side Hustle For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.