Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

Naira Exchange Rates Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Exchange Rates Today (42912 Views)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Naira Exchange Rates Today / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by zikmarty: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2016
sambluesky:
I bliv its possible

in your dreams abi
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by zikmarty: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Mumu grin

You must be an illiterate grin

You don't know the meaning of devaluation abi

That 1 cedi is equals to 1000 cedi in real sense and economy. So stop deceiving yourself.
The present naira is still far better than the cedi.

you think you know but what's depressing is that you don't know.

talking of purchase power, the cedi is shoulders above the naira now.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by t2luv1: 3:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Olacombs23:

Bro it can never be possible, 1$-#100 sef I doubt it.. We are not producing anything, common tooth pick sef, we are nt producing. we only depend on oil which is bad. Bro what you said wont be possible

But we want to build cars. Aint that the reason given for increasing import duty on Tokunbo by 70%. What a country. Too many book economics without practical aspect. Why dont the bastard Central Bank allow Western Union receipt to be pay out in dollar at least that will put so liquidity in circulation. Money transfer has nothing to do with your external reserve. He wont do it because he dont care and because he is a banker. That little step will bring down the rate by at least N20.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by FuckTheMod: 5:38am On Apr 05, 2016
zikmarty:

you think you know but what's depressing is that you don't know.
talking of purchase power, the cedi is shoulders above the naira now.
I don't argue with olodos

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Nairadays: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
leo1234:

Please which bank is that?
Zenith bank charged me 327 last week even when black market rate was 322

UBA. All through the easter holidays, UBA charged me via my Africard NGN295 to $1.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Nairadays: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2016
blueseacats:
What bank is that?

UBA via my Africard VISA Card Account.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Nairadays: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2016
holyokoto:

Na Lie!

Ok sir.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by badrooz(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2016
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.