Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,420 members, 7,904,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Got A Chinese Visa But Ain't Got No Dole For Ticket And Hotel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Got A Chinese Visa But Ain't Got No Dole For Ticket And Hotel (838 Views)

See Levels: UK To Relax Chinese Visa Rules / Chinese Visa Application / Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Chinese Visa But Ain't Got No Dole For Ticket And Hotel by solomonwis(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2009
I know this is funny but the truth must be told.I have a Chinese visa to lapse for 3 month(September 2009) but I aint got the financial might to travel.I actually resigned from my job the week after I got the visa.Kindly advise on what I can do with the visa.Wont there be an implication if I eventually don't get to travel as at when required?

Constructive comments will be appreciated.
Re: Got A Chinese Visa But Ain't Got No Dole For Ticket And Hotel by dinggle: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2009
Have u ever been to china?, what is your purpose of going to china?

Definitely is safe to say no money no travel simple as A.B.C and it wont be wise for you to borrow and travel or sell property to travel that is why your purpose of travelling is very important.
Re: Got A Chinese Visa But Ain't Got No Dole For Ticket And Hotel by omar22(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2009
Start Swimming
Re: Got A Chinese Visa But Ain't Got No Dole For Ticket And Hotel by noblegas2(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
dinggle:

Have u ever been to china?, what is your purpose of going to china?

Definitely is safe to say no money no travel simple as A.B.C and it wont be wise for you to borrow and travel or sell property to travel that is why your purpose of travelling is very important.
Co-sign

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Beware Or China! / Wishing To Relocate Back To Africa / Adjusting To A New Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.