Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigerian Blogger, Misspetite Welcomes Baby Girl ( Pregnacy Shots And New Baby) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Blogger, Misspetite Welcomes Baby Girl ( Pregnacy Shots And New Baby) (1030 Views)

Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top / Kwadwo Safo Welcomes Baby With His New Wife (Photos) / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Blogger, Misspetite Welcomes Baby Girl ( Pregnacy Shots And New Baby) by omanifrank(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
According to her, I am a MOTHER ..Yes! Emeh Achanga is a mother of a beautiful baby girl named Jasmine,Oluwapelumi Atabong Obadele .

I welcomed her yesterday April 3rd .Quite unexpected .

In my usual style,I was going to write a diary,share with you how it happened (Yes,I haven't forgotten how I said I didn't believe in love,marriage and all)That was just a year ago .Well,life throws you surprises and in learnt to never say never ..

But now,I have decided to first share the pics of my baby,my impromptu pregnancy shoot out together by an amazing friend at 8 months 2 weeks pregnant ..

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2016/04/nigerian-blogger-misspetite-welcomes.html

Re: Nigerian Blogger, Misspetite Welcomes Baby Girl ( Pregnacy Shots And New Baby) by omanifrank(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
I can't explain how overjoyed I am.. I now understand why they say motherhood is the greatest feeling in the world For the first time ,I felt so beautiful and comfortable in my own skin .My baby was so good to me .How i carried on blogging non stop is still a mystery .I'm blessed..

And no,I'm not a babymama.(Not like there is anything wrong with that)I have learnt not to judge anyone...

Please,I am currently in the hospital, fatigued and in pain .Yes,then price of motherhood ,but I have unimaginable passion for this blog and you all.

Re: Nigerian Blogger, Misspetite Welcomes Baby Girl ( Pregnacy Shots And New Baby) by cruzita(f): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
she looks great ,pregnancy really fits her.congrats and welcome to the world little princess
Re: Nigerian Blogger, Misspetite Welcomes Baby Girl ( Pregnacy Shots And New Baby) by omanifrank(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
and more

(1) (Reply)

Wrestler, Entertainer Chyna Is Dead At 45 / Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black / Photo's : Don Jazzy Not Feeling The Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.