Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,300 members, 7,900,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) (43770 Views)

Ford's Smart Jacket For Cyclists Has Indicators And Brake Lights Just Like Cars / This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) / 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by worlexy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
I will
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Everything is wrong with this country.. Smh
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by majamajic(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by crazygod(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari is a bastard
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Toosure70: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Okiemuteotega:
Imagine the rubbish
PHOTOSHOP
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by banme1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's ford ranger. Op receive sense.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by pafun(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
ElijahtemmyD:
[color=#000099][i] I took this pix in Kaduna yesterday while on my way to Jaji barracks. This road safety vehicle has no break light, parking light, reverse light and traffigator. ABEG tell me who go arrest them..?

You are lying, you did not take the picture yesterday . You stole the photo from Twitter.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by rawtouch: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Vio
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by gbaskiboy: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
seunny4lif:
Why dem go need break light since na dem be safety grin grin
If they have break light is against the law grin cheesy
Brake light not Break light grin
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by lagosrd: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
ElijahtemmyD:
[color=#000099][i] I took this pix in Kaduna yesterday while on my way to Jaji barracks. This road safety vehicle has no break light, parking light, reverse light and traffigator. ABEG tell me who go arrest them..?

in addition see the man sitting behind the truck carelessly without caution. you can equally arrest them once you are plenty. arrest them and hand them.over to the police after harrasment. you wount be the first and the last tondo such amd heaven will not fall amd i trust my police guys will gladly accept their induction into police cell for overnight matriculation. yeye agency
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by seunny4lif(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin
At least you understanding grin
gbaskiboy:
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by ceejay80s(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
ElijahtemmyD:
Atleast This is news,
Not telling people that somebodys sister virgina is smelling and some kid will put it up on fp
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Sanchase: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Op you should have done it yourself in form of citizen's arrest but anything you see you take cheesy
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by ceejay80s(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
gbaskiboy:
U want embarrass him ?
All na same , break and brake na same, sun and son na same, shiiit and sheet na same
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by psalmuelwater(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by psalmuelwater(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
ElijahtemmyD:
. Trafficator not TraffiGATOR

1 Like

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by mustmust(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dis one na even number 618 if you see 001 e no go get tire and diver seat and even bonet again sef
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kelvin0:
Don't worry @Op the host of angels will arrest them...that is after them use the coffin on four wheels take get accident

Bros you wicked o. . . grin
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Terror666(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Don't worry my SWAT team dey come
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Krismart(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by amunkita(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nah Cardiac arrest go fit do the job..

*FRSC fines motorist without light yet they dont..
*Nigerian police arrest weed smokers but weed is sold in police barracks..
*Lastma arrest traffic offenders but they re good at taking One Way.
*Custom arrest cars on the highway without original custom papers yet they passed the Borders manned by Customs.

This is nigerian where even rat traps now allow rat take the okporoko before setting off..
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hysmady:
Olode will do!
what is olode?
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by oglalasioux(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
ThaPatriot:
Whatever happened to practicing what you preach...the same road safety officials will stop u for not putting on your sit belt n no amount of beg will deter them from writing u receipt for fine. One thing i have discovered in this country is that we are often guilty of 25% of what we chastise others for doing.

U owe you more than one like for this post.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by phemmie06(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Even see where that oga de sit for road safety vehicle. He don turn himself to soldier.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Exponental(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
FRSC againnnnn? I'm waiting for the day I will blast a defaulting officer...
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Drabeey:
The bugahamahammer of the country where alixtizy is now a crombilty that need an urgent pappiz

Now going by the conglomerates of concordial kakisbambam. Those joincy are supposed to be flushed into the doomy-dommy.

I know you all understand where im driving at..

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Bros... easy o. E be like say this fuel issue wan dey make your brain touch.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by emerem: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
ElijahtemmyD:
thank you for the pic, 618 is enough to act accordingly. The required quarters are alerted.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
U took dis pic in Kaduna, haba dis is cfc in port Harcourt please op take it easy on ur lies
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Bluffly: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
ThaPatriot:
Whatever happened to practicing what you preach...the same road safety officials will stop u for not putting on your sit belt n no amount of beg will deter them from writing u receipt for fine. One thing i have discovered in this country is that we are often guilty of 25% of what we chastise others for doing.
We don't have regulatory bodies in Nigeria.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Tonyblinky(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
On their way to fix it
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by kureincy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Imagine FRSC. They need to be flogged. Ever fallen a vicrim to their baseless laws? u will never like dem

that pic and the location looks so much like a scene i saw yesterday at cfc in port harcourt. Thats certainly not kaduna. When Kaduna begin get fly overs with a zenith bank beside.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by henrygale(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
ElijahtemmyD:
Same people who will arrest u for mis-spelling 'brake light ' and 'trafficator'! Lol
To d matter, there r very few law enforcement agents dat r not breaking the laws they r meant to enforce in this country. So chill out,shit happens!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Mercedes GLB Will Be The Baby G-wagon / If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Lagos Danfo Buses Now Use Gas Instead Of Petrol - Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.