Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,300 members, 7,900,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) (43769 Views)

Ford's Smart Jacket For Cyclists Has Indicators And Brake Lights Just Like Cars / This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) / 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
OP is a born liar
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by lonelydora: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
See the "Unsafe Act" that man is showing behind the pickup.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by solidman59(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Op, you lie. This picture is port Harcourt.
ElijahtemmyD:
[color=#000099][i] I took this pix in Kaduna yesterday while on my way to Jaji barracks. This road safety vehicle has no break light, parking light, reverse light and traffigator. ABEG tell me who go arrest them..?
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Bright2(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pls my good people of Rivers state, if you are so conversant to port Harcourt, look at that pix very well, look at the street light attached to that over head bridge, look at the garden under that bridge, look at that Zenith bank location, look at the transmission lines coming from that PHED(N. E. P. A) substation located at Amadi flat Junction and tell me this pix wasn't taken from C. F. C.( fruit garden) Junction when returning from mile one Park heading towards garrison.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by capacino(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
That truck looks like one they use in transporting cassava from the farm.. Road safety corp dey use truck wey don overdue replacement for years
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by ThaPatriot(m): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
pafun:

You are lying, you did not take the picture yesterday . You stole the photo from Twitter.

Question is, is that an FRSC vehicle without brake light plying the road or not?
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Iyaju(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
ElijahtemmyD:
[color=#000099][i] I took this pix in Kaduna yesterday while on my way to Jaji barracks. This road safety vehicle has no break light, parking light, reverse light and traffigator. ABEG tell me who go arrest them..?
Laws and orders are broken by the people who gave them. That's Nigeria For you grin
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by emmykk(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
If you ask me....na who I go ask.........morso How that woman take climb the back..just wondering
una need to buy brain ,why can't a woman hub into that place.

everybody are not that lazy
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by gbaskiboy: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
ceejay80s:

U want embarrass him ?
All na same , break and brake na same, sun and son na same, shiiit and sheet na same
grin no be my fault, I get to help my bro
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by pafun(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
ThaPatriot:

Question is, is that an FRSC vehicle without brake light plying the road or not?

The question is WHY DID HE LIE THAT HE TOOK THE PHOTO YESTERDAY ?

The funny thing is that it is people like you who will be carrying anti-corruption on your head all over the place and shouting SAI BABA ! Mtschew
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by sLentlover7778(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
I pledge to Nigeria my country. It's well
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Sixaxis: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Make SARS arrest dem na..
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Don2cyril(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
This picture is in Port Harcourt, fruit gardens roundabout

1 Like

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Edoblakky(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Last Christmas period, I was travelling with my family in my toyota tacoma to Benin from Lagos and was stopped by FRSC officials who told me I had no reflector at the back of my truck. They seized my driver's licence and told me reflectors are a requirement for trucks. They had a pick-up truck with them so I told them I needed to see how a reflector looked like. They took me to the back of their pick-up and they had no reflector. If you see the anger with which I snatched my licence from them ehn. I told them they had no right to enforce a law they had broken and went into my truck and drove off.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
@ o. P u say u bin dae go jaji barracks abi? *clears throat*
explit d'corp.. Who r u!!
Perfectdanny sha
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by schoolfeez: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
these guys are more corrupt than the police even ans most wicked
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by ThaPatriot(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
pafun:

The question is WHY DID HE LIE THAT HE TOOK THE PHOTO YESTERDAY ?

The funny thing is that it is people like you who will be carrying anti-corruption on your head all over the place and shouting SAI BABA ! Mtschew
It is pple like u who critisizes others for things they are also guilty of. Get lost undecidedundecided
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by obimath(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na so I saw one of their drivers licking orange while driving I asked this same question. Who will arrest them?
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by obinnashady(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
ElijahtemmyD:
trafficator
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by kiltoko1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
ElijahtemmyD:
..op this is not Kaduna.. the cord is pH Who are you deceiving

1 Like

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by adanny01(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
And who will arrest this VIO in Asokoro, Abuja.

Atleast the Road safety had some of its lights functioning. This VIO car is completely not road worthy.

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by pweetychyka(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Funny but true!

Prophets dat don't practice wat dey preach yet dey punish oda offenders
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Hysmady(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
what is olode?
night watcher, vigilante
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by olamixx(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
did you just said kaduna?? Its nothing new over there
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by bomsilaga(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
As much as I condemn the message, I want to clear here that, that is a picture from Port Harcourt around the FRSC office along aba road.
ElijahtemmyD:
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by cardoctor(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Yeye people. They will arrest you for not wearing seat belt but will allow a truck loaded with heavy sacks of corn or cement with a hundred people sitting precariously on top.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hysmady:
night watcher, vigilante
r u from ijesha land?
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by magzey: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
what of dis one ke.

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Jamiubug(m): 4:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Who fit arrest them?
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by awoluyi(m): 5:35am On Apr 05, 2016
It is the FRSC's method of checking whether the driver of the vehicle behind theirs mentains the stipulated distance when they suddenly apply the break.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by gimbayaro(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2016
blame BUHARI
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Localamos(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2016
If something were to be done by higher authorities, how will they identify the vehicle?

You should have taken a close shot of the number plate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Mercedes GLB Will Be The Baby G-wagon / If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Lagos Danfo Buses Now Use Gas Instead Of Petrol - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.