Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,352 members, 7,888,120 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community (27108 Views)

White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos) / 3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by layla129(f): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2016
These fulani herdsmen are just everywhere. They don't have grasses to feed their cattles in their towns/cities or what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by DrChukzy(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Good for the trouble makers

2 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by umehmj(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2016
i hate to say i saw this coming but i saw it coming. this is east. i mean this is igbo land, not some agatu where they can unleash mayhem and nothing happens.

they should be rest assured that every of there move must be countered, be them a sacred cow or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Ajibo111(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Btruth: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
But is it only in Nigeria that we have cattle nii? Why are we having this problem of Fulani this, Fulani that everyday? Can't they graze their cattles on their own land nii? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Sijo01(f): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
Kcinho:

The herdsmen were al­legedly abducted in the bush when their cattle grazed on some farmers’ crops in the community.

What did they expect? That the owners of the farm should commend them for destroying their farms?

Serves them right. They think they're untouchable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by tonio2wo: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
So true true, army they guard this fulani pipu? Hmm naim b say their attacks has been order from above.
Army no search for falaiye when dem kidnap am o!

3 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Bom4Real: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
I thought Some People Said THey will Come TO Abia and go Free,Let ME Tell You THey Have BEen Waiting For THE Guys TO Come TO repay Them For Holding Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by maestroferddi: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
Which kain rubbish be all these yeye blunders all over the place.

The word should be "implicated" and not "manipulated".

Say no to basic lexical blunders...

2 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by nonstan(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
At least buhari can now talk

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by chiefoboh1(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2016
So fulani men now go about freely with weapons? The rate which his fulani issue is now coming I am beginning to feel that each state should make laws about this fulani men before fulani will b worst than b.h

2 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by banme1(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2016
Wow good news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2016
kettykin:

A senior Army officer involved in the military’s search for the missing herdsmen told The AUTHORITY that “in my capacity I can’t talk to the press but my commanding officer will get back to you for details. He is currently in a meeting in Ohafia

I really don't know what to say of Nigeria's military, so their business is now to search for missing herdsmen and shoot at unarmed protesters and arrest youths protesting herdsmen destruction of their farmlands. I cringe for such a useless country.
but when the police refused to do their job nko? It's appropriate a law enforcement agency takes responsibility of checking crime than letting the reign of anarchy.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Stolen: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Igboland will be a very dangerous place for Fulani and their cow, going forward.

We have alot of jobless youths that returned from North after their business and life destroyed.

They are not prepared to tolerate any form of bullying from the North in their land.

Fulani cannot come to our land and raise fulani flag whilst we still walk around with dicks bigger than their own.

Fulani kidnap will provide our jobless youths with gainful employment.

Anything that will bring international attention to the SS/SE is welcomed.

Buhari over to you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by funkyibodude(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Abia state the no nonsense state, for y'all that don't know about Abia state, the state has the highest number of military personnel from the SE.. Most Igbo indigenes in the NA are from Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by drss(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2016
reason why am happy with dis news is dat fulani violence will help bii..af.ra come into existence. according to prophecy, fulani terrorist will cause d final disintergration of dis God forsaken con3. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2016
We gonna chase them all away nonsense angry i rep abia cool

6 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Abians, My Niggas

you're right about that Islamabad section of Nairaland....
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by repogirl(f): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2016
Bushmeat don dey catch the hunter, lol.

5 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2016
kettykin:

A senior Army officer involved in the military’s search for the missing herdsmen told The AUTHORITY that “in my capacity I can’t talk to the press but my commanding officer will get back to you for details. He is currently in a meeting in Ohafia

I really don't know what to say of Nigeria's military, so their business is now to search for missing herdsmen and shoot at unarmed protesters and arrest youths protesting herdsmen destruction of their farmlands. I cringe for such a useless country.
the country has never bn useless! But the pple in it. If the country is useless, the soil would have trown us all inside atlantic Ocean like Tsunami did to Japan due to our Stu**pidity! Nigeria is a great country I tell you but wicked ppl everywhere. That's the analogy my brother.

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Dheartless: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2016
this is more like it

3 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Abia can't carry last,an EYE 4 an EyE

4 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2016
prettythicksme . Am coming
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by drss(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2016
tonio2wo:
So true true, army they guard this fulani pipu? Hmm naim b say their attacks has been order from above.
Army no search for falaiye when dem kidnap am o!
make una shine ur eyes o! nigerian army is a sunni islamic institution to advance d cause of islam in d zoo.

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Cc. Cutehector abians have kidnapped your brothers ooo
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by otokx(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Why is the military involved? What happened to the police? When Ese was kidnapped from Bayelsa, was it not the police that was involved?

3 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
cool cool.. Hmmmmm my fellow igbo brothers no dey smile this time around cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
ellacute45:
Cc. Cutehector abians have kidnapped your brothers ooo
fulanis are sexy.. hence d hate cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Abubakar Dauran, Zamfara Commissioner's Convoy, Kill Driver / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Marriage Lands In Zamfara Hospital / 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.