Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community (27107 Views)

White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos) / 3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
this is good news,I would be happier is the river niger bank flows with the blood of this fulanis,when the government turns a blind eye, then it's time to protect ourselves,I hope other states follow suit
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Businessnaija:
prettythicksme . Am coming
undecided wetin concern me?
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by xtervaganza(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Good news
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Dcholeric: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lilimax:
Abeg, they should release the Fulani Herdsmen asap. Authorities concerned should mediate into this matter and resolve it amicably.
I wouldn't want a situation some Aba/Ngwa boys will resort to Kidnapping as it used to be shocked
It wasn't good stories those period at all. embarassed
grin grin
so Wetin I post/type pain you so tey you go report me ?

or are you a moderator?

only small "fowl" wey I post Naim you go report grin .
ok no worry I will certainly direct more at you when the time is right grin .
bye for now , no go report this one too o.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Chimdiebere(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ndi Abia kwenu!!!!
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Chimdiebere(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
glossy6:

egbe piakpu kwa gi isi
grin nice one there!

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Lilimax(f): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dcholeric:

grin grin

or are you a moderator?

I no report you o! smiley
If you're banned, no be me cos am o embarassed
I hardly trade words with people on NL cos it's not worth it smiley
Sorry for the ban.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by alaskido(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin Them think say na Agatu where them go show their skill. Them don enter Niger Delta proper. grin grin grin. Na now Buhari go shout since them don kidipapa his brothers. I cant stop laughing in pidgin english grin grin grin
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Hakagure: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Apologies. But if this is true its supremely stupid what those gangs did. The herdsman problem is a relatively localized issue with small flare ups over certain areas. However if host communities start practicing violence against transient nomads it drives escalation. This is not about fear or protecting Fulani Herdsmen, the best thing is for the men to be found and the perpetrators dissuaded from doing it again, there are better ways to resolve the issue of herdsmen than resorting to violence.

There is a culture of reprisals that occur when transient nomads lose their lives, every nomad up to North Africa marks the area as a hostile area and acts accordingly when passing through, this is due to their limited numbers.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by alaskido(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
When Fulani kill Southerners, Police and Army will not look for them but when they kidnap Fulani, it turns to news and the Federal government will be looking for the kidnappers. You can see how tribalism has eaten deep into the fabric of the Nigerian system. The Fulani man came all the way from the North and neighbouring countries to the South without missing his way. Na for small bush for Abia him wan come lost? grin Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Diallo1: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
That's good give it back 2 them
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by RuJay: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kcinho:
maybe this will draw buhari's attention.
yea indeed
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by RuJay: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Oboiii dis fulani herdmen don turn celebrities ooo dey r all ova d news mmmh
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by pyxon(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Mekwen:
How is the statement linked to Yoruba ?When will your brain start working properly?

Action speaks louder than words
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by iyerikan12: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
They should try and released them on time before it will be too late.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by ifychris77(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
I dey give them today to release the Rev. Father they kidnap in enugu or else 50 more of them will be kidnap with there cows. Make una tell those ones way they come holy ghost college to run because very soon my boys will deal with them
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by pyxon(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
dTruth101:
Now IPODs and WAILERS are having orgasms over terror on innocent Fulanis l hope you will not cry when the Fulanis come for you.

The debt must surely be paid!

They were the ones in debt. And they just paid
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by pyxon(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
iyerikan12:
They should try and released them on time before it will be too late.

Why will you fear a human as if he doesnt bleed too
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by mrkings84(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
I feel like claiming to be Abian!

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by lezz(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dcholeric:

grin grin

or are you a moderator?

'Sup, bro. Thread's been closed down after several calls!

What's happening?
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
shachris02:
jOke with aba boys and you are dead. Fulani bring it on. we are waiting. cheesy

IPOB will not bring about the disintegration of Nigeria. Fulani herdsmen will.

Don't brag or celebrate too early, the Fulanis are unforgiving, they can bide their time and wait or even pass it down to the next generation; but one thing is certain, they will definitely extract their pound of flesh in revenge, no matter how long it takes.

That may explain why the village chief was quick to distance his community from the attack because he must have been aware of the Fulani culture of revenge - few cross them and get away with it because they will eventually get back at you, even if it takes them 100yrs, so be warned..
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Dcholeric: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
lezz:
'Sup, bro. Thread's been closed down after several calls!

What's happening?
I noticed just a while ago too .
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by lezz(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dcholeric:

I noticed just a while ago too .

Lolz, so what happened to your handle?

Are you F*boy?
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Dcholeric: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
lezz:
Lolz, so what happened to your handle?
Are you F*boy?
got ban. grin
no, I am Dheartless.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by delishpot: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep.......
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by lezz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dcholeric:

got ban. grin

no, I am Dheartless.
Oh, my bad, my G!!! Funny thread with lurking haters everywhere grin
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Don't brag or celebrate too early, the Fulanis are unforgiving, they can bide their time and wait or even pass it down to the next generation; but one thing is certain, they will definitely extract their pound of flesh in revenge, no matter how long it takes.

That may explain why the village chief was quick to distance his community from the attack because he must have been aware of the Fulani culture of revenge - few cross them and get away with it because they will eventually get back at you, even if it takes them 100yrs, so be warned..
U re a muslim, pls stop delighting in violence! The fulani culture of terrorizing communities in d south is getting out of hand! Is that sometin tto delight about?

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Abia olee way...lolzz I'm happy about this and hope they are killed! And also that more goes missing. Bastards! Human-cattle hybrid bastards!
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Dcholeric: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
lezz:
Oh, my bad, my G!!! Funny thread with lurking haters everywhere grin
LOL

like I said before , on the issue about haters ......you gallant onto the matter .

that's why I am expecting the thread you promised, It's been a while since I enggaged in any heated e-dispute, wouldn't be a bad idea to have a logical one against haters on your thread .
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by chidooh1: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Abians no get time for rubbish. Agatu should learn
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Getikebusy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
hahahaha..

The M.Fkers called Fulani will never infiltrate abia like they did agatu..... they won't even near ohafia by miles

them no dey fear war dance? ira achi?
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Irishrena1(f): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Now we're talking. cheesy
How visitors go come your house come dey beat you? Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Abubakar Dauran, Zamfara Commissioner's Convoy, Kill Driver / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Marriage Lands In Zamfara Hospital / 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.