Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,476 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan (42398 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) / Fuel Scarcity: See How This Policeman Go To Work Every Morning (photo) / Water Scarcity; See How Ibadan Residents Hustle To Get Water. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
mikolo80:
just like saying if you hadn't forgotten your pencil sharpener you would not have failed an important exam. no excuse. allow baba his own 3 years to fail or pass before judgement. budget will soon be approved

Oh God please help these Nigerians! You mean that after boarding a vehicle to an agreed place at a record time and you just discovered that the driver is heading the wrong direction with an awful driving system, that you will keep quiet until he has wasted all the time and the end land you to hospital or to eternity before you say a word of caution to him?
I am truly disappointed....!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Rolings:

The only fact is that she was conniving with marketers to claim bogus amounts in subsidy payments while awarding phoney contracts to cronies and turning a blind eye to the corruption in NNPC instead of repairing the refineries, maintaining the depots, stopping pipeline vandalism and bunkering (since she is from niger delta) all of which woukd have solved the problems she was throwing money at . This to me is failure

Now that you have taken over power from her, what is happening? Have you stopped the corruption in NNPC, repaired the refineries, stopped pipeline vandalism and oil bunkering?
Who is failing now - the corrupt or the incorrupt leader?
We are watching you in 3D...
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hemanwel:
I pray the current hardship in this administration in which you're supporting doesn't consume you before that time.

Bro,the interest is Nigeria and not your egocentrism.If you think you cannot see anything wrong in this govewrnment because you voted it to power,stop attacking those who think otherwise!
Going to two weeks, there hasn't been power supply in most parts of the country and fuel scarcity has been lingering for over two months and you expect people to fold their hands??You think this is normal??
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Rolings: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
winningwinner:

Now that you have taken over power from her, what is happening? Have you stopped the corruption in NNPC, repaired the refineries, stopped pipeline vandalism and oil bunkering?
Who is failing now - the corrupt or the incorrupt leader?
We are watching you in 3D...

Work in progress. Did you become old the day you were born or did you graduate the day you matriculated?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by obailala(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
winningwinner:

You lie! Are you a stranger in Nigeria? Your reasonings are strange. How many times did you and your likes staged OCCUPY NIGERIA protest because GEJ government tried to go after subsidy fraudsters? Even when he attempted removing SUBSIDY on fuel your likes threatened to pull down the heavens and now you want to tell us tales in support of what you fought against. Old boy, please better shut your mouth and don't try to give us that!
Old man, a little piece of advice for you, stop exposing ignorance and selective amnesia in public. Nobody protested against GEJ going after subsidy thieves, rather the protests were for GEJ to go after them.
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by sammhi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
arresa:

1. We are all Nigerians and we all saw what happened. There are consequences when you made over $100/day per barrel for almost half a decade and ruled for 16 years but still failed to add 1 single refinery to the 4 on the ground that you killed and refused to maintain or keep operational for 16 years.

2. This woman, GEJ and 16 years of reckless, corrupt and lack of future planing got us to this point and to expect decades of rot and decay that manifested this issue to be fixed within months shows how unrealistic, unintelligent and disingenuous many of you people are.

3. You sat and didn't say a word when they damage was being done, when no refinery was funded by the same people who preferred making money from subsidies instead of investing in refineries and fixing our 4 refineries, but now that the chicken is now home to roost, you gave a lot to say and blames to apportioned where it doesn't belong..

4. For the 16 years of rot, decay and lack of planing, we have to endure the challenges while they solve our problem once and for all.

5. For now, we know what happened and how it happened so stop insulting our intelligence as if this problem dropped from the sky or some people were never in charge for 16 years and refused to fix the problem or plan for tomorrow..
you are even.more deluded and brainwashed than anyone..
you are still living in an era of govt to do all for you..so where is the growth?
govt create enabling environment for you and me to thrive.... that is all..govt has no business building refineries.. that was the first gaffe...
GEJ awarded Dangote to build.. he is building , many others too were given license but are not building because govt regulate cost if selling.. Dangote has said he will only sell at international price m.
pls get this right, I want PMB to succeed as I will benefit but he is not even going that direction..that is my own fear sef...
Saying Pdp in 16 years destroyed the country, pls tell me what Pdp met on ground from military if not nepotism, tribalism, brutality, impunity, fraud, corruption, mismanagement etc..they just continued and did a few good things...
mtn, glo, improved Banking , foreign investments etc are dre for all to see...can you dispute these?
Could they have done far more yes..but they were also cautious not to let military back and people discontented.
if things were like this in 2000, I can bet you OBJ would have been overthrown.....
so I beg let's face the fact..PMB has not started to work...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adminisher:

This is very STUPID
Go and ask people who know the industry. It was under Dieziani that no extra barrels were added to Nigeria's oil and gas reserves. Exploratory activities dropped and they were not even paying joint venture partners.

On the downstream side
They did not build new refineries in spite of all the oil money Nigeria was making. The woman herself knew nothing about the industry. She is an architect who worked in community relations in Shell. A lot of you are very very ignorant.

On the retail side.
The only interest this woman had was importing petrol and diesel through a few marketers and doing sharp practices. In all her interviews her main claim to fame was that there were very few petrol queues in her tenure... LOL. Few petrol queues of an imported product that we should be producing for the local market and exporting. Very big disgrace.

Simple common sense dictates that the current problem a country faces is usually the result of bad things done in the past. So why are people being cowardly in saying the truth about this bad woman?.
It is not all negative for Nigeria. Nigeria currently has more trained manpower globally than all the other third world countries except India and Iran but this is not Buhari's achievement but the result of things we did right as a people. Nigerians suffered a great deal to train their children so we are enjoying the 21 billion dollars that these people working abroad post home. In the same way your current power and fuel problems are due to the mis management of PDP ..face the fact and accept it.
The past determines the present so PDP is to blame...very simple.

Thanks for this trash! Is this why your likes chose to punish Nigerians with a BUHARI as Petroleum Minister?
I don't have your time, but I still maintain that what Buhari and his boy Kachikwu cannot do, Diezani did.
She is an architect as you said, meaning that she had university education, but what does Buhari have?
Answer me now!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Beleeez(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
A lot of deluded youths, dis corrupt politicians are succeeding in making people believe PMB can't rule grin. Well, u can thank him later when he's done dealing with the saboteurs. For now, keep barking like dogs cheesy
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
winningwinner:
See How the WOMAN in Diezani Alison-Madueke Was Portrayed by a Nigerian Fan!!! He says, "What two men cannot do; one woman did it, put extra"!

I have always said and hold it strongly that the Nigerian female is far far far more intelligent and stronger than their male counterparts. Look at the cut off marks for schools. Despite relegation of females in our society, the cut of mark for females is either higher or the same as that for the males in most states.
Now compare how our females win the females nations cup and compare how our men cannot even qualify.
Then we do not have male equivalents of Blessing Okagbare. All individual medals at the Olympics, I believe the women have given them to us save for a few
Then look at the world bank. I believe we have over 3 females who have risen to that enviable position. The men, despite all the push, very few are rated in that top organization.
Yes I heard Senate and all refused to consider women the equal of men. But me I remember well all my many many many female classmates who are so so so much more intelligent than I am and I have no shame at all in saying I DO NOT BELIEVE THE NIGERIAN MALE HAVE ANY ADVANTAGE OVER THE NIGERIAN FEMALE. My papa know book, my mama know book. My cousins know book. So nothing you want tell me about woman wey I never use my eye see.
Finally, Dieziani know book pass Kachikwu and Buhari put together. Check the score board or rather fuel queues. or maybe na Buhari head dey draw Kachikwu go back? Maybe Dieziani was allowed to do what she knows and bring fuel while Buhari is a BULL in a China shop (use of the cattle/bovine imagery BULL intended)
Bull in a China shop hahahahaha. Sometimes I impress myself. Bull in a China shop. I heard he is going to China on wednesday and he may go to a shop. how apt. hahahahaha
Dieziani, our most beautiful. God punish cancer.
firstly i dont need a soothsayer to tell me u are ibo course u stupidly sound like one.
Second. As an ibo u and i know u are just here to wack buhari senselessly. It even brought u to the extent of posting a propaganda message which portrays alot of baias and tribalism and sexism(disgusting)
The baias and tribalism and sexism in ur message has made u worthless to listen to.
''ibos must change''
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by emorse(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Guyman02:

I disagree with you.
Splash the money let the people have fuel.
Splash the money let the cattle herdsmen stop the killing of vilagers
Splash the money so that people in Abuja can afford to buy 'point and kill' with beer at weekends
Splash the money so that economy can boom.
When GEJ was saying let us save for the rainy day; it was APC Govs like Oshiomale, Amaechi and AregbeRascal that were shouting 'share the money, share it now, give us our own, dont save for us, we dont want any sovereign wealth fund blablabla. Now Buhari is blaming PDP for not saving much when the price of crude was high.

Is this how you run your home? splash the money on every problem? You must be a very rich man o. Can you show me how to become rich like you? I'm being honest o.
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by sokoh400(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=RedCapChief post=44422712]
Jonathan's only problem was his indebtedness to many people because his government was filled with round pegs in round holes. His desire to have a second term made him turn a blind eye to many cases of corruption. He didn't want to offend anybody but ended up offending everybody.

When he went hard on Boko Haram, Northern Elders accused Ihejirika of genocide. (Remember: An attack on BH is an attack on the North)
When he went soft on Boko Haram and allowed the Northern Elders to fix their issues locally, they accused him of cluelessness and insensitivity.

Paradoxically, Nigeria is best governed by a military man like Buhari who doesn't care about making people happy, rather who just does what he feels like.

U have many sense Sir.
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by emorse(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
wissed:
firstly i dont need a soothsayer to tell me u are ibo course u stupidly sound like one.
Second. As an ibo u and i know u are just here to wack buhari senselessly. It even brought u to the extent of posting a propaganda message which portrays alot of baias and tribalism and sexism(disgusting)
The baias and tribalism and sexism in ur message has made u worthless to listen to.
''ibos must change''
A classic case of "pot calling kettle black".
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by DauraDullard0(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I love women that are smart but Diezani is not one of them undecided
Not wishing ill on you.... But you might never attain a fraction of Diezani's achievements in your entire lifetime. I'm being very blunt here. That's the bitter truth.
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Rolings:

Work in progress. Did you become old the day you were born or did you graduate the day you matriculated?

This is why your name is Rolings! Please roll out the works, we need them badly! But a rolling stone gathers no moss!!!!
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
obailala:
Old man, a little piece of advice for you, stop exposing ignorance and selective amnesia in public. Nobody protested against GEJ going after subsidy thieves, rather the protests were for GEJ to go after them.

Hahahahahaha! Chai! Laugh wan kill me, but I will not die but live to declare the truth.
I was there when GEJ removed fuel subsidy that isi is at the height of Nigeria's corruption. That marketers are cheating on us Nigerians through it. That the money to be saved from it is enormous and he will use it to better the lot of Nigerians. SURE-P was birthed. But the marketers came fighting him using different ways. Chief among them was the inglorious OCCUPY NIGERIA!
As a young boy then your senses were so small to comprehend what transpired. Now you know that GEJ was truly out to fight corruption but the uninformed refused.
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
wissed:
''ibos must change''

If Igbo no kill so many people in Nigeria they will not die again. What brought Igbo inside this matter now?
Anyway, continue. You will meet your type on the way. Igbo or no Igbo, just face the fact and stop being mischievous!
Come to think of it, how many Igbos have ever begged you to survive? This is a tribe you must learn to live in peace with else, you will never succeed or prosper! It is a LAW!!!!
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by jerecrown(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
trend on point
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Not wishing ill on you.... But you might never attain a fraction of Diezani's achievements in your entire lifetime. I'm being very blunt here. That's the bitter truth.
That would have hit me if she had any.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by mikolo80: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
winningwinner:

Oh God please help these Nigerians! You mean that after boarding a vehicle to an agreed place at a record time and you just discovered that the driver is heading the wrong direction with an awful driving system, that you will keep quiet until he has wasted all the time and the end land you to hospital or to eternity before you say a word of caution to him?
I am truly disappointed....!!!!!
o lord help these nigerians! you mean you never heard of flat tire or burn gasket or wet plugs or taking a detour due to traffic holdup.if you like panic and jump out of vehicle with sane driver,you are on your own.Thank goodness the drivers taking us in revers downhill with no brake have been replaced.we are still trying to come to complete stop before engaging forward gears.it's like you have no clue how bad things really are.Bad rule for over 50 years.E easy.Plenty of pdp states for you to move to if you want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by obailala(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
winningwinner:

Hahahahahaha! Chai! Laugh wan kill me, but I will not die but live to declare the truth.
I was there when GEJ removed fuel subsidy that isi is at the height of Nigeria's corruption. That marketers are cheating on us Nigerians through it. That the money to be saved from it is enormous and he will use it to better the lot of Nigerians. SURE-P was birthed. But the marketers came fighting him using different ways. Chief among them was the inglorious OCCUPY NIGERIA!
As a young boy then your senses were so small to comprehend what transpired. Now you know that GEJ was truly out to fight corruption but the uninformed refused.
I will only respond to you long blab when you put your reading and comprehension skills to use. GO back and read my response to your last statement and try to comprehend the exact point I attacked.

A little help just in case that task is too difficult for you; below is your exact statement.
"How many times did you and your likes staged OCCUPY NIGERIA protest because GEJ government tried to go after subsidy fraudsters?"
I would be wasting my time exchanging further words with a person who actually thinks the subsidy protests were against GEJ going after subsidy fraudsters. I am not surprised you have no understanding of what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by arresa: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
sammhi:

you are even.more deluded and brainwashed than anyone..
you are still living in an era of govt to do all for you..so where is the growth?
govt create enabling environment for you and me to thrive.... that is all..govt has no business building refineries.. that was the first gaffe...
GEJ awarded Dangote to build.. he is building , many others too were given license but are not building because govt regulate cost if selling.. Dangote has said he will only sell at international price m.
pls get this right, I want PMB to succeed as I will benefit but he is not even going that direction..that is my own fear sef...
Saying Pdp in 16 years destroyed the country, pls tell me what Pdp met on ground from military if not nepotism, tribalism, brutality, impunity, fraud, corruption, mismanagement etc..they just continued and did a few good things...
mtn, glo, improved Banking , foreign investments etc are dre for all to see...can you dispute these?
Could they have done far more yes..but they were also cautious not to let military back and people discontented.
if things were like this in 2000, I can bet you OBJ would have been overthrown.....
so I beg let's face the fact..PMB has not started to work...

1. No, the delusions and dishonesty is on your part and 'll highlight the delusions, lame talk and goofy nature of your argument.

2. Going by your argument that it's not the government's responsibility to build refineries and that just have to create the enabling environment, the question now is, what enabling environment must be created by the government to make the same government fund and maintain the 4 FG refineries in their care? I need an answer please.

The 4 refineries in the last 16 years was allowed to rot an decay not because of private entities simply because it belongs to the FG and all 4 are FG responsibility so please stop insulting our intelligence with that lame argument about enabling environment.

The only environment they created was looting , stealing and incompetent environment..

3. If as you claimed all the government has to do is create enabling environment for private entities to build refineries, then why blame the current administration for anything since the same licenses and environment are still in effect with zero takers?

Do they need to issue more licenses or what? That very flawed argument on your part..

4. The military handed over functioning refineries and the military built nearly all our major infrastructures so please confine that argument to ignorant people with zero knowledge about their own country.

We know the military left 4 refineries and 16 years of PDP wrecked all 4 refineries.

5. Also going by your Military argument, we know our country made more money in PDP's 16 years in office than past administration so where is the sense and wisdom in saying we are having issues today because the military didn't leave anything for the PDP's 16 years of waste, looting, stealing and money sharing?

Again, please confine that argument to ignorant people with zero knowledge about their own country.

6. In America where we borrowed democracy from, during national crises or economic emergencies, the government steps in, the government lead the way with direct funding of major and critical projects.

Its abdication of duties to sit on your hands not only to build what the private sector won't build, but also to left the few you have in your immediate control rot and decay for 16 years simply because of leadership corruption and incompetence.

You can not exonerate and excuse a grossly corrupt and incompetent government of 16 years and then turn around to blame a government of a few months with operating budget that's not even in effect as we speak. It makes no sense unless you are thoughtless and dishonest..

Please come up with better, sane and rational argument to justify 16 years of gross abdication of duties and institutionalized incompetence..
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by DauraDullard0(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
obailala:
I specifically referred to 2011 cos that is when the real show of shame reached the heights. At least N1trillion was splashed in each of those years though, but they weren't as bad as 2011 cos the eyes of the FG were already opened to the games of the import cabal. Unfortunately, there is a problem today cos even the little funds to 'settle the boys' isnt available any more.
What happened when the government of the day removed subsidy in order to end the subsidy scam? Enemies of Nigeria like yourself took to the streets. You built an encampment at Ojota and invited the likes of D'Banj, Wizkid, Banky W, etc to come and entertain you in that show of shame. You even bought snacks and drinks, shared amongst yourselves in your reverie and spent days making mockery of yourselves. That singular act of sabotage is what has kept us in this situation today.

Those of us who saw through the fraud refused to participate in that infamous charade called OCCUPY NIGERIA and you called us names. Today we've been vindicated. We'll still be vindicated again by May 2019.
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by solibayo: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na you buy mattress for diezani to sleep at NASS abi

These ur lies are just plain ridiculous

Problem with you PDP retards is that you don't know how to think, you were in power for so long you lost all ability to critically reason

Diezani slept in NASS to avoid scarcity my ass

Please remind us who created the 2012 occupyNigeria crisis even with crude at $ 130 then

SMH!!

drss:
d travails of deziani was because she stepped on powerful toes who feel they ar above d law. we know how dis woman was almost sleeping permanently at d national assemby at any slight smell of fuel scarcity on account of uncountable summons by legislators. apart form NOI, no oda minister faced d kind of pressure deziani went through. yet her performance in d oyel sector is unmatched by any petroluem minister in d history of nigeria.
but now dat fuel scarcity is a way of life under APC govt, buari dullard who is d minister of oyel is yet to be summon by d national assemby. d hypocrisy of dis con3 stinks to high heavens.
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by 1miccza: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
rebranded:

At over 1 trillion naira per year?

Says who?? I can't be part of the propaganda!!Never!! Let them quote the exact statistical breakdown or analysis and the source...
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by 1miccza: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
obailala:
The present fuel scarcity is due to fuel importers holding the FG by the balls. Unfortunately, even if the FG decides to succumb to the pressure, there is no money to even settle the importers.

They wouldn't have been able to do that if the federal government had understood the whole idea behind subsidy and if they had been truthful about the current state of our refineries and our capacity...
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by obailala(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
DauraDullard0:
What happened when the government of the day removed subsidy in order to end the subsidy scam? Enemies of Nigeria like yourself took to the streets. You built an encampment at Ojota and invited the likes of D'Banj, Wizkid, Banky W, etc to come and entertain you in that show of shame. You even bought snacks and drinks, shared amongst yourselves in your reverie and spent days making mockery of yourselves. That singular act of sabotage is what has kept us in this situation today.

Those of us who saw through the fraud refused to participate in that infamous charade called OCCUPY NIGERIA and you called us names. Today we've been vindicated. We'll still be vindicated again by May 2019.
People protested because the govt of the time was too irresponsible to do the right thing which was to go after the perpetrators of the subsidy fraud. If the govt of the day then showed the slightest commitment that it was going to sternly pursue the subsidy thieves, Nigerians would have had a reason to trust the govt and sacrifice their comfort.

Meanwhile if history is revisited, you must have been amongst those that protested in 2012.
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Idamc(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Take back ur change and give us corruption. This nonsense govt is making corruption look better
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
"d travails of deziani was because she stepped on powerful toes who feel they ar above d law. we know how dis woman was almost sleeping permanently at d national assemby at any slight smell of fuel scarcity on account of uncountable summons by legislators. apart form NOI, no oda minister faced d kind of pressure deziani went through. yet her performance in d oyel sector is unmatched by any petroluem minister in d history of nigeria.
but now dat fuel scarcity is a way of life under APC govt, buari dullard who is d minister of oyel is yet to be summon by d national assemby. d hypocrisy of dis con3 stinks to high heavens"
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by franklynsunny(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Am jus seein pictures of 3 tif
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Image123(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
yaki84:

scarcity of last yr was caused by so many factors, one of it is that jonathan lost n he was preparing his handing over notes for the next govt.
he lost n he saw no need pushing n sacrificing for nigerians cos thr was no time to act again.
more than 200billion but NASS approved more than 500billion for subsidy payment lastyr for buhari n there is still fuel crisis.
nigerians dont like hearing the truth.
put ur self in Jonathan's shoe, after losing reelection bid, u for still sacrifice to make the people who disown u to be happy?
just be plain n sincere.

The chief cause of the scarcity was the non payment of subsidy. it was very clear from the start of budget even before election. The FG budgeted about 150billuon and by may 2015, they had used it up and owed over 200billion. The marketers wanted their money before GEJ administration left, hence the scarcity. It is not a matter of sacrifice but of planning and prudence. What sacrifice do you refer to, was GEJ sacrificing his salary or his life savings to pay subsidy? Revenue was dropping and his team didn't know what next to do than to owe and borrow.
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 06, 2016
winningwinner:

If Igbo no kill so many people in Nigeria they will not die again. What brought Igbo inside this matter now?
Anyway, continue. You will meet your type on the way. Igbo or no Igbo, just face the fact and stop being mischievous!
Come to think of it, how many Igbos have ever begged you to survive? This is a tribe you must learn to live in peace with else, you will never succeed or prosper! It is a LAW!!!!
what fact, dude? Igbos are arrogant chickens who have the self esteem of a donkey
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by salam1(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
sammhi:

and what is the good thing they have done since grabbing power? just name one..
in 5 years of GEJ , there was no single day of fuel scarcity...none except when PMB won and marketers went on strike for GEJ to settle them as PMB may not....that was it...so even that one was caused by PMB.
PMB to me is a big disappointment.. very big one..He is a loner, does not meet with ministers regularly, does not think deep enough and a lot of gaffes.. back and forth ....much as GEJ is spineless , PMB I must say is shameful or disgraceful.... If u lyk choose whoever u want I believe b4 2019 u people will praise him
I will rather choose spineless character than one who will put me to shame..
nine of his promises has he even fulfilled as if he forgets.. maybe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.