Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan (42444 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) / Fuel Scarcity: See How This Policeman Go To Work Every Morning (photo) / Water Scarcity; See How Ibadan Residents Hustle To Get Water. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by salam1(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2016
sammhi:

and what is the good thing they have done since grabbing power? just name one..
in 5 years of GEJ , there was no single day of fuel scarcity...none except when PMB won and marketers went on strike for GEJ to settle them as PMB may not....that was it...so even that one was caused by PMB.
PMB to me is a big disappointment.. very big one..He is a loner, does not meet with ministers regularly, does not think deep enough and a lot of gaffes.. back and forth ....much as GEJ is spineless , PMB I must say is shameful or disgraceful....
I will rather choose spineless character than one who will put me to shame..
nine of his promises has he even fulfilled as if he forgets.. maybe..
oga believe wat u want if u lyk choose an slowpoke to b ur president all I know is PMB is doing his best but because u people r blinded by hatred u will never c anything gud in him. Just prepare ur 5% vote as usual for 2019 even wen d president has aprpved morethan 17b for second Niger bridge
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Acidosis(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Jonathan believed in the trickle-down strategy to governance.

The best way to help the poor, according to his ideology, is to bless the rich. Whether we like it or not, the rich will not get poor, in order for the poor to be blessed. A gateman will never be made an MD overnight! However, you could bless the gateman by helping the MD with good contracts.

Suffer the MD, and watch how the gateman would starve to death.

Buhari should stop this ill beliefs of starving the rich (some of whom earn their living legitimately). Any attempt to starve the oil marketers and those in-charge would only cause pains upon the citizens!

Keep your long term goals (local refineries) close, but keep the short-term goals even closer. Governance is all about positive compromise.
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by judondasylva(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2016
kachikwu would have been a good petroleum minister but buhari will not allow him
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2016
salam1:
oga believe wat u want if u lyk choose an slowpoke to b ur president all I know is PMB is doing his best but because u people r blinded by hatred u will never c anything gud in him. Just prepare ur 5% vote as usual for 2019 even wen d president has aprpved morethan 17b for second Niger bridge

Are you trying to bribe them with N17b second Niger bridge contract? Na waoooh! This is a huge joke...! Just wait until he actualises it... Talk is cheap!!!
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Bbklopsy: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
If not corruption, Jonathan's government would have been very ok.
so is this corrupt and useless one better either?
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by salam1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
winningwinner:

Are you trying to bribe them with N17b second Niger bridge contract? Na waoooh! This is a huge joke...! Just wait until he actualises it... Talk is cheap!!!
no need to bribe u people he knows wat vote he will get from u people
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2016
salam1:
no need to bribe u people he knows wat vote he will get from u people

Haba Salam! Now you are truly telling the South Easterners that Buhari is not serious with all these noise he makes about building a united Nigeria.
Those contracts in "enemy camps" are only noise making. Thanks for this clarifications! Enjoy the CHANGE...

1 Share

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by salam1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
winningwinner:

Haba Salam! Now you are truly telling the South Easterners that Buhari is not serious with all these noise he makes about building a united Nigeria.
Those contracts in "enemy camps" are only noise making. Thanks for this clarifications! Enjoy the CHANGE...
write whatever u want say whatever u want but as u r criticising him also praise him for d gud 1 he did b rational plsss
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
obailala:
I will only respond to you long blab when you put your reading and comprehension skills to use. GO back and read my response to your last statement and try to comprehend the exact point I attacked.

A little help just in case that task is too difficult for you; below is your exact statement.
I would be wasting my time exchanging further words with a person who actually thinks the subsidy protests were against GEJ going after subsidy fraudsters. I am not surprised you have no understanding of what I'm saying.
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls keep quiet and get out! Dont ever quote me again...rubbish!

Those who have skeleton in their cupboards. One day it will be your turn to cry!!!!
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2016
Nigeria continues subsidy. Goes back to the use of Dieziani's machinery including storage facility arrangements to solve fuel crisis. News.
You think going to school and being PhD is beans? You think for a woman to head Shell and hold down three ministries under 3 presidents, you think Dieziani's intellect and quality is roadside?
Continue making her a Devil when you can learn from her.
If Nigerians had backed this woman to face the cabal, same cabal Buhari is complaining about and doing nothing about, If Nigerians had backed Dieziani, light seizure and fuel scarcity would have been over.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akaeze Ebonyi Accident: Umahi Visits Scene, Commiserates With Deceased Families / VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.