Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Immigration Recruitment – FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Recruitment – FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates (387 Views)

FG Gives States Autonomy To Produce Power / GMO Products: FG Gives 7 Days Ultimatum To All Shoprite Stores / 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Recruitment – FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by Newsbreakers: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
The Federal Government has offered 105 candidates of the botched 2014 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment, and relatives, automatic employment as compensation for injuries sustained and the loss of loved ones during the exercise. Mr. Bassey Akpanyung, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Internal Affairs made this announcement in a statement to newsmen on Monday in Abuja. The statement said that after proper verification, employment was offered to three family members of each deceased applicant from the aborted exercise. [ 144 more words. ]

http://newsbreakers.ng/immigration-recruitment-fg-gives-au…/

(1) (Reply)

Institute An Award Of The Most Financially Reckless Governor / Need I Say More??? I Weep For My Country / @SR Please Publish President Buhari & Minister's Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.