Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

Institute An Award Of The Most Financially Reckless Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Institute An Award Of The Most Financially Reckless Governor (387 Views)

Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo / Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm / EFCC Probes Award Of 10 Contracts In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Institute An Award Of The Most Financially Reckless Governor by Okopolyblog: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Anambra State chairman of National youth Council of Nigeria, Comrade Frank Maduka at the National Convention of all state chairmen of the National Youth council of Nigeria held in Edo state .

Comrade Frank who is the Chairman Committee on By-Law to the National Youth council of Nigeria Chairmen forum, recommends for the establishment of an Award of The most financial reckless Governor in Nigeria to checkmate the level of misappropriation of public fund.

In his speech, some states in Nigeria now receives allocation of just 6million Naira , a state Governor complained of running the state with his personal fund causing the state to owe him up to 16billion, while some state governors cannot pay their state salaries for the past 3months.

This award will serve as a watchdog for national and international financial crime and governance monitoring agencies in determining the true performance the state governors, as this award will be voted by the state youths who truly knows the capacity of their governors .

This issue is thus pending as it will be deliberated fully in Abuja at the National Executive council meeting on Tuesday next week where more issues concerning Nigeria youths and the state of affairs in the federation will be resolved.

Re: Institute An Award Of The Most Financially Reckless Governor by ourkobo: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
I d come

(1) (Reply)

Need I Say More??? I Weep For My Country / @SR Please Publish President Buhari & Minister's Contact / Kaduna State Govt &nigerian Army In Contradiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.