Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,212 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Please branch by!!! Like And Share On Nairaland.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please branch by!!! Like And Share On Nairaland.... (409 Views)

ASUU Ksusta Branch To Embark On An Indefinite Strike. / Strike: ASUU Postpones Branch Congress / Travel Abroad App: Get N1,000 If You Can Share On Your Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please branch by!!! Like And Share On Nairaland.... by horlah005: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hi guys

Have been hindering, I mean try to make sense of the "share" (button) here on NL, but all to no avail. This may sound stupid and ridiculous to some here but trust me, it is to me also coz have been contemplating on this for like decades(close to that though). I think "like" is used when something (reply) got Ur attention, but share, I can't seems to fathom it.

NS: am not an attention seeker but someone try to find ans.....please kindly cover my NON and make SENSE out of my NONSENSE!!

Thanks a bunch!

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Degree / Urgent Vacancies / Study For A Masters In The UK With HND Or Undergraduate With SSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.