Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) (9889 Views)

If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) by Puzzypleazer: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nzeh12:
You don smell Linda pussy before Imagine if she stumbles on this thread? Just put yourself in her shoes. If you were her brother how will you feel Wizkid said it doesn't make it true
How about the ones she writes about people. Please go sleep and chop for dream if na hungry dey worry u

(1) (2) (Reply)

She A Hoe If. . . / Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father / The World's Sexiest Man For All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.