Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,967 members, 7,873,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises (25389 Views)

Two Kids Found Dead In A Soakaway Pit In Kwara State (Disturbing Photos) / Kids Found Dead Baby In Gutter In Kaduna Thinking They Had Found A Toy. Graphic / Church Member Crushes Another To Death In Church Premises In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by BUAR(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Sweet kids gone in a twinkle of an eye!!?something,s amiss here! Perhaps the perpetrators used the church premises to cover lapses. But I still commot cap for Ogun state and ritual killing!!!

1 Like

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
I smell a setup.........!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by orlarbissy(f): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
This is serious
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Rushtec(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Churches with their quick getting money syndrome. church dont help GOD Helps
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Millyiyke: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Its a pity, rest in peace little kids only god know exactly what happened. Adieu.
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Dapsin2901: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Where should we start.... wonder shall never end.... church vs community
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Rushtec(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2016
MUMU. hAD U 4GOTTEN DT EVERY DAY IS FOR THIEVES, ONE DAY IS FOR THE OWNER
Rotentina:
I smell a setup.........!!!!
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Oshoboy01: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Akshow:
taaah! Don't defend the undefendable pls
Why would i defend?? I be like soldier?? or were u tld that m the PRO to the church? i'm nt a member..so m nt defending anybody...m just trying to let u no what u need to know before you start casting what is not...
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2016
A picture of the bus would have been more relevant than those pictures uploaded there.
Could they have been accidentally trapped there?
Poor little boys. RIP
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Obrose(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Agbaletu: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2016
slysteel:
It appears the children locked themselves inside the abandoned bus while playing and couldnt unlock the door so they died of heat stroke, but a usual, backward thinking Nigerians will say it is a ritual,if they are for ritual, you wont discover the bodies in the manner they were discovered.

I agree with you 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by 4nobody4every1: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2016
lanrehamd:

Who is setting who up.
BUAR:
Sweet kids gone in a twinkle of an eye!!?something,s amiss here! Perhaps the perpetrators used the church premises to cover lapses. But I still commot cap for Ogun state and ritual killing!!!
sad
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by chigoizie7(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Nawa oh.

I don't know what to say about this.

I have been stuck in my maternal uncles volkswagon (bettle) while playing with other kids. I don't know how it happened but I managed to open the door, entered and was pressing every botton pressable, every turning the steering( u know, kids forming how to drive), other kids were admiring me, some guys wanted to drive too, in the bid to comeout for them to try their own,na there kassala burst, I no fit comeout again, dem no fit open the door, my aunt was called, she no fit open the door, there was no phone then, I had to wait inside the car, slept there till my uncle came back from work and opened it whichever way he did, na that day I know wetin hunger mean. I was stuck from morning till evening.(we were on holiday then).

I am not saying or likening my case to that of these other kids oh. There case might aswell be crime.

I am just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Btruth: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2016
A kind of set up for the church I suppose.
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by dozai: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Make I go back to queue I only came to check name
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Why are all these always happening in Yoruba land!
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by ogaJona(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2016
South W@ste again?
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by chigoizie7(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2016
RedCapChief:
I doubt fetish motives are the cause of these deaths.
The children were not properly supervised. They must have climbed into the bus to play and died from a lack of oxygen. Two energetic boys can easily use up all the oxygen in a bus and suffocate. In sane climes, the parents and guardians should be queried for negligence

Not everything has a spiritual connotation. Just imagine how those silly youths were ready to burn a church because of false knowledge.

I support ur stands 100%, because it happened to me as a kid too.

Remember, many kids footwear were also found inside the bus, which suggests that they normally go inside to play, perhaps, has there been any reported cases of such dissapearance? Asin those other sandals found inside the buses?

1 Like

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Mubash087: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2016
RIP to the little kids.
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by fikky2013(f): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Can anybody just give the church a benefit of doubt?
May we not be implicated in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2016
Hope it is not mr Ayegbo son..my former boss in mamacass...It shouldn't be him o..he stays in akute too and he bears abiodun ayegbo..
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by EnterPRO: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2016
eyinjuege:
The children may have entered the abandoned bus to play, and locked themselves inside mistakenly, and couldn't come out again. Might have died from hunger, heat and exhaustion.

An autopsy should be done to help clarify this.

Poor angels. RIP

agreed. but how do you explain the 8 pairs of slippers?

6 more bodies to be found?
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by franklingud(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2016
heart breaking news... God have mercy.
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2016
WriteBoy:
his story is heart breaking. I can imagine how much pain the families of the deceased kids will be in at this point. I hope they find it within themselves to bear the loss with dignity. Shit happens in life.

Also—I am reminded of a similar incident— which occurred around 2002 in Enugu.

Two kids, while playing one hot afternoon entered an old bus which belonged to a panel beater and was no longer in active use. While inside they shut the hatch and remained stuck for about 2 hours until they suffocated—as a result of inhaling chemicals stored in the bus .

When they were later found, a mob which had formed quickly torched the panel beaters workshop and beat him until he fell into a coma. The bodies; yet to be retrived. People waited for police to come. When they finally arrived, the first policeman who opened the bus was knocked out cleanly by the fumes from the chemicals. The other officers stayed clear until —I think Officials from UNTH—arrived the scene with proper equipment.

Now after proper analysis of the events leading to the deaths. It became clear that the Panel beaters only offence was stocking a controlled substance which he had the right to do. Only then it was too late. Workshop gone, left eye gouged, Clients cars torched. The crowd made a wrong call that day, a call that no collective feeling of remorse can make recompense for. Whether to the bereaved families nor to the Panel beater; whose life changed forever that hot afternoon.

Police will investigate this matter and get to the root. Make no mistake, Nigeria police works.

-WriteBoy

Your analysis rings very true. I have read of a similar case.

I must add that churches need to be far more circumspect with children in their care. Children at Sunday school need to remain there until collected by their guardians. The cause of death will be proven and I hope journalists will allow us all closure by giving it front page prominence when it is released.

May God comfort the parents. This is very painful.
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Oshoboy01: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2016
slysteel:
It appears the children locked themselves inside the abandoned bus while playing and couldnt unlock the door so they died of heat stroke, but a usual, backward thinking Nigerians will say it is a ritual,if they are for ritual, you wont discover the bodies in the manner they were discovered.
GOD BLESS U
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by crownwealth68(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=WriteBoy post=44454329]This story is heart breaking. I can imagine how much pain the families of the deceased kids will be in at this point. I hope they find it within themselves to bear the loss with dignity. Shit happens in life.

Also—I am reminded of a similar incident— which occurred around 2002 in Enugu.

Two kids, while playing one hot afternoon entered an old bus which belonged to a panel beater and was no longer in active use. While inside, they shut the hatch and remained stuck for about 2 hours until they suffocated—as a result of inhaling chemicals stored in the bus .

When they were later found, a mob which had formed quickly torched the panel beaters workshop and beat him until he fell into a coma. The bodies; yet to be retrived. People waited for police to come. When they finally arrived, the first policeman who opened the bus was knocked out cleanly by the fumes from the chemicals. The other officers stayed clear until —I think Officials from UNTH—arrived the scene with proper equipment.

Now after proper analysis of the events leading to the deaths. It became clear that the Panel beaters only offence was stocking a controlled substance which he had the right to do. Only then it was too late. Workshop gone, left eye gouged, Clients cars torched. The crowd made a wrong call that day, a call that no collective feeling of remorse can make recompense for. Whether to the bereaved families nor to the Panel beater; whose life changed forever that hot
Exactly what's on my mind. It could be suffocation
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by YelloweWest: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ogun na headquarters of rituals
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by ojimbo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
And some fools will still blame EL Rufai for trying to stop all these religious mess. El Rufai for president. If you don't like it, go and die
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by steppin: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
ojimbo:
And some fools will still blame EL Rufai for trying to stop all these religious mess. El Rufai for president. If you don't like it, go and die
So, because dead kids were found in the church, he should ban whatever he likes? Which planet are you from?
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by ojimbo(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sir El Rufai, we need you in anambra to stop all these mess of religious demons and fools in our state
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Seawhy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
I weep for this country.
Na so bad bad things dey happen for churches these days. Just last week in a popular ABS TV program, igede, a pastor buried his father alive. How did it happen, the so called pastor dug a hole to the size of a soak away pit. With bad intention and his neighbours were asking him, what was he diging the whole for and his answer is digging a soak away, that the former one is filled up. Then after that he killed his father and buried him inside the pit. So when they were looking for the father, he told them that he just came back from travel and do not know the where about of his father. The community asked him why did he cover the alleged soak away pit and he told them that his father said the position is not good, so he covered the pit and would look for another good location for the soak away pit. It took the youths the courage to start removing the sand until offensive smell started coming out of the pit and later his father was exhumed. This is a pastor that will always mount the pulpit on sunday and preach to his followers. Many ugly things are happening inside the church and this could one of them too. I urge the police to do the needfull.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help: My Father Just Lost Over 700k! / Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.