Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises (25388 Views)

Two Kids Found Dead In A Soakaway Pit In Kwara State (Disturbing Photos) / Kids Found Dead Baby In Gutter In Kaduna Thinking They Had Found A Toy. Graphic / Church Member Crushes Another To Death In Church Premises In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by lepasharon(f): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Christianity Again? undecided
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by iliyande(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
EnterPRO:

agreed. but how do you explain the 8 pairs of slippers?

6 more bodies to be found?

another questing is that, did any parent report missing child?
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by desunit(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
amunkita:
What kind of wickedness is this

The worst is the useless story of the church, what mystery re they talking about That they re into ritual or they've killed the owners of those slippers

I pray the police works on this case nd leave out pocket gains..

Church Uwa Mmebi...
Can someone kill a child and dump d corps at the front of his own house?
Something is wrong some where, and I don't think the church have a hand in it.

2 Likes

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by curvilicious: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
lanrehamd:

Who is setting who up.

Help me ask o
I wonder!
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by curvilicious: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
No mutilated body parts
Nothing

I suspect nobody until an autopsy is successfully carried out sad
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by grandlexuz(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Looks like a setup to me,
chai, how long will this sort of blood-shedding continue..... angry sad

lanrehamd:

Who is setting who up.

nobody
is setting up everyone ..hahahah
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Ifebazz(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nigeria police and their crude way of investigation. 'Arrested the pastor and some members'. That's why nobody ever co-operates with them willingly. No invitation to the 'ordinary' citizens, only Saraki et al you hear such of.
As arrest has been made, just prepare for huge bails ooh.
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by byvan03: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Did miss the part that other foot wears were found in the bus?

RIP boys cry, parents lock them up if you have to, it's getting scarier by the day.

1 Like

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Abeos(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
To me this is unlikely a ritual case. The children may have locked themselves up in the bus and died of suffocation an autopsy should be carried out

1 Like

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by xtervaganza(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is the same kind of pastor who will touch these stoopid christians and they will start rolling around like weyrey

They forget these men are businessmen and they will do anything to make more money

Sadly 2 young kids have lost their lives.

Religion is a fraud

Burn the church
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by xtervaganza(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Abeos:
To me this is unlikely a ritual case. The children may have locked themselves up in the bus and died of suffocation an autopsy should be carried out
another christian who will do anything to defend his evil faith

Your ancestors were enslaved with this same religion

Genocide were committed in the name of your evil religion and you're here defending this evil?
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rushtec:
MUMU. hAD U 4GOTTEN DT EVERY DAY IS FOR THIEVES, ONE DAY IS FOR THE OWNER

Can't you comment without an insult? I guess that you lack home training!
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Abeos(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
xtervaganza:
another christian who will do anything to defend his evil faith

Your ancestors were enslaved with this same religion

Genocide were committed in the name of your evil religion and you're here defending this evil?

You will have to mention where I defended Christianity what you should understand is that it is good have an open mind when a criminal case occurs and there are no witnesses and that is why we have the police

2 Likes

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Anointed08(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
The pastor can't that foolish. He won't kill the children and keep their corpses within the vicinity of his church. So the police should dig deeper in their effort to get the killers of the 2 children and bring them to justice.
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by gogodaye(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
WriteBoy:
This story is heart breaking. I can imagine how much pain the families of the deceased kids will be in at this point. I hope they find it within themselves to bear the loss with dignity. Shit happens in life.

Also—I am reminded of a similar incident— which occurred around 2002 in Enugu.

Two kids, while playing one hot afternoon entered an old bus which belonged to a panel beater and was no longer in active use. While inside, they shut the hatch and remained stuck for about 2 hours until they suffocated—as a result of inhaling chemicals stored in the bus .

When they were later found, a mob which had formed quickly torched the panel beaters workshop and beat him until he fell into a coma. The bodies; yet to be retrived. People waited for police to come. When they finally arrived, the first policeman who opened the bus was knocked out cleanly by the fumes from the chemicals. The other officers stayed clear until —I think Officials from UNTH—arrived the scene with proper equipment.

Now after proper analysis of the events leading to the deaths. It became clear that the Panel beaters only offence was stocking a controlled substance which he had the right to do. Only then it was too late. Workshop gone, left eye gouged, Clients cars torched. The crowd made a wrong call that day, a call that no collective feeling of remorse can make recompense for. Whether to the bereaved families nor to the Panel beater; whose life changed forever that hot afternoon.

Police will investigate this matter and get to the root. Make no mistake, Nigeria police works.

-WriteBoy
Just my thoughts too.......
RIP to the kids....
This equally reminds me of an incident when I guess I was about 5-6 years....we'd gone visiting family friends, the breadwinner was a Refrigerator technician. As kids we were after awhile left to go outside to play hide and seek....And we hid ourselves around every cranny & crevice in the compound, which coincidentally was littered with both no longer serviceable fridges and those under repair....
I'd taken cover inside one of these fridges and shut the door in.....I suddenly found I could not open the door from within and was on the verge of suffocating..... When suddenly one of our peers saddled with the task of seeking us out from where ever we were hiding by dint of luck....decided to pry open the door to this fridge I was already entrapped in......
The rest na story.....after the door was opened....Whilst the guy was boisterously shouting he's found me......I just jejely scamper out of the Refrigerator, dey gulp in fresh air to fill my lungs......
I no come agree to play dat play again that day.....
Till date as an adult....I just wonder wetin people for talk when dem find me dead later.......
Folks need to keep watch over thsse young Nigerians.... As they are basically oblivious to the dangers lurking all around them......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by karrengold(f): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ikunle ooooo!!!dos involved in this dastardly act must b exposed....
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by ojac1: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2016
I don't want to believe dat, d 8 pairs of slippers nko? They disappeared without their slippers? And one of the boys slippers was found in a diff vehicle. Abeg oh.

eyinjuege:
The children may have entered the abandoned bus to play, and locked themselves inside mistakenly, and couldn't come out again. Might have died from hunger, heat and exhaustion.

An autopsy should be done to help clarify this.

Poor angels. RIP
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by fm7070: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
amunkita:
What kind of wickedness is this

The worst is the useless story of the church, what mystery re they talking about That they re into ritual or they've killed the owners of those slippers

I pray the police works on this case nd leave out pocket gains..

Church Uwa Mmebi...

I wonder why you people just conclude without proper insight to a matter.
It is a very bad sense of judgment.
Nothing has indicted the church so far.
The children might be suffocated inside the abandoned bus. The Pastor wasn't probably aware until some members wanted to sleep in the bus and alerted the pastor.
It is now left for proper investigation into the death of the children
Were there bruises on their body? What is the exact cause of their death?
As much as I sympathise with the family of the deceased, It is also important that we blame the careless parent who left their children to wander the street uncautioned
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by SenatorJames(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Proper investigation will explain the cause of their death, some part of me believe the Pastor is innocent.
Re: Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises by Contumely: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2016
fikky2013:
Can anybody just give the church a benefit of doubt?
May we not be implicated in Jesus name. Amen!

pls can u email me on tumelycon@yahoo.co.uk

its abt erectile issues. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sulaimon Olufemi's Family Pleads For Clemency After 18 Years On Death Row / Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / Pls Help: My Father Just Lost Over 700k!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.