Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... (2454 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Call off the wedding or whatever nonsense
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is the most foolish question I have ever seen I'm my entire existence on planet earth.
God has saved u from making a mortal mistake and you are still asking FOOLISH question.
Marry make e beat your soul out of your body.
#Lobbish.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by olac21(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
How sure am I that my answer will help you if I give any?
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Wallade(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
@op, it is fiance not fiancee
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by SC31(f): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Flee my sister
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Gudintent: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please forgive him.

Then come back to open another thread that says...

My Fiancee almost beat me to death, should I forgive him undecided
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by SC31(f): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
firstking01:
my problem is, he went too extreme beating you for the very first time,,,,who knows what the next one will be like...but i'd suggest you lerrit qo, buh qive him a stern warning never to try such aqain or you'd be qone for qoodtundecided...i hate women beatersundecided.
My brother it will still happen again,what will make a man beat a woman will still make him do it again...it only takes the fear of God for that kind of man to change
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by hifaif1: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
I am so happy that I chose to be a priest!!!
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by SC31(f): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
schumastic:

thought you were looking for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage and you got one but is obvious you are not ready for the marriage itself.

you know his neighbor is making advances towards you, why did you collect the gift? a simple no thank you would have been better.

your fiancee is wrong for hitting you and once a beater always a beater except self disciplined guys that choose not to walk that part again.

you both need to seat down and talk cus is obvious he is insecure and doesn't trust you.
let him know you can't be in an abusive relationship and the next time he does it, you will walk out of the relationship.
Like really,she should seat and talk with him then wait for the next time he beats her before she gets out of the relationship? What if by then she doesn't have hands to type or she's dead by then(God forbid) undecided
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Gofwane(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
All these bush mofos blaming the op for collecting the gift, can you show me where the op said the guy is making advances on her? she only stated that her fiancé said the guy is making advances on her.
The fact that she didn't request for the gift and told her fiancé about it is enough reason to not beat her. Why should any man even beat a woman?

@op, run for your life. It appears you are desperate about getting married. Marriage is not a thing to rush into no matter your age.

I don talk my own be dat.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by RALPHOW(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
ugovivy:
it was just like a film to me ,wen my fiancee became jealous over a stuff his male neighbor bought for me,is not like I didn't tell him about that stuff but because of over jealousy,he started beating me and calling me all sorts of names,and he really beat hell out my body,saying i shouldnt have collected it,because the guy is making advances at me and he knows that, now he is asking me to forgive him that it was the devil,he didn't know wen he did that,and promised never to do that again.
pls what should I do now,because I have really lost some love and respect for him,and I can't stand his sight anymore,I really need a matured advice now ,because we r even planning on getting married soon

Please I don't mean to insult you , but you must be stupid for giving him the opportunity to apologise.
If you like your mother, run away from him like a mad man that he is.
If you marry him you be signed for early death.
He that have ear let him ear.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by drmikeadams(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
ugovivy:

yes,this is the very first time,and he is still begging up till now,and called his friends to beg and also bought some stuffs for me just to cool me down but am still boiling inside
grin grin.sweet heart continue boiling like yam,,em go soon fry u like egg
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by firstking01(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
SC31:
My brother it will still happen again,what will make a man beat a woman will still make him do it again...it only takes the fear of God for that kind of man to change
no doubt tho...let's assume it was a mistake since this is his first time....give him the last chancewink
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by firstking01(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
SC31:
no doubt tho...let's assume it was a mistake since this is his first time....give him a second and last chancewink
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by tohphunmie(f): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Run for ur dear life sweets.........or u keep forgiving him till ur *enemy is 6ft below!....pls run!!!
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by izaray(f): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2016
ugovivy:

if I really wanted something secret from the neighbor,I wouldn't have told him about the gift,I would have kept it to myself,but because I don't want to keep any secret from him, that was y I told him,I wasn't expecting him to even hit me because of gift,because gift is meant to be accepted, is just a gift,and if there was any other thing wrong he sees ,he would have told me peacefully than beating me,and after the deed has been done,y is he regretting it,y is he begging,why?I think he doesn't trust me that's his problem.
Swty dnt u think, that would have been worst, if he later discover such by himself ? Except u both are not border of were the relationship is taking u guys to!!!
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Leriebloom(f): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2016
He is going to do it again, use ur head
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2016
ugovivy:

yes,this is the very first time,and he is still begging up till now,and called his friends to beg and also bought some stuffs for me just to cool me down but am still boiling inside

I noticed a lot of your comments here about needing a husband, leaving your number on every where available now I was hoping deep down that you don't end up meetimg a guy with self esteem issues, who would turn on you, call you names and get physical, anyways take your time to know your man, you've seen another side to him, do what is right but pls relax, you sounded way to desperate for a young lady, I doubt if you grew up and lived in lagos, your perception of rushing to get married would be like this tho.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by halfricanadian(f): 9:38am On May 22, 2016
Pls if u kno ur worth u will leave the guy abeg alot of guys who will go to hell nd come bck just to av u and u here
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 9:39am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
Pls if u kno ur worth u will leave the guy abeg alot of guys who will go to hell nd come bck just to av u and u here
seconded

I concur
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by halfricanadian(f): 9:40am On May 22, 2016
olihilistic:
seconded

I concur

smiley how are u
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 9:44am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley how are u
I'm fine Canadian and you??
didn't you go to church??
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by halfricanadian(f): 9:48am On May 22, 2016
olihilistic:

I'm fine Canadian and you??

didn't you go to church??

On my way
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 9:48am On May 22, 2016
gentlesinna:
D neighbour is making advances at u nd u knw it yet u still stupidly went ahead to collect gift frm him.my dear u re d cost of ur predicament,ur guy did wot I he tout was rite.wunt u b jealous if u see him collecting gift frm ladies? Xcept u dnt love him den u wunt b jealous.

Jst forgive him.he beat u up bcs he loves u so so much nd mind u dnt do it again.
undecided
gentlesinna:
D neighbour is making advances at u nd u knw it yet u still stupidly went ahead to collect gift frm him.my dear u re d cost of ur predicament,ur guy did wot I he tout was rite.wunt u b jealous if u see him collecting gift frm ladies? Xcept u dnt love him den u wunt b jealous.

Jst forgive him.he beat u up bcs he loves u so so much nd mind u dnt do it again.

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by wasak(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2016
I noticed all the ladies commenting on this thread see nothing wrong in accepting a gift from someone making advances at her. They are skipping that part like it's not part of the story.
He doesn't trust you, he's violent... Bla bla bla

One even said he disobeyed her principles, didn't she disobey him in the first place by accepting the gift?
Because you told him about it doesn't mean you are right, my ex was always telling about the guy with whom she was cheating for over a year. And she used to say if I had anything to hide, will I tell you about him?.... Lol

He's wrong by beating you, but your action triggered it.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by IBOGIRL1: 10:04am On May 22, 2016
gentlesinna:

Very funny. So because she collected gifts from another male justified why an adult like her should be pummelled abi?
but if she was the one in a reverse situation, she would be content in getting jealous only without lifting a finger to beat him too.
This kind of mentality will get u and of course the op nowhere if she takes your advice. Nobody has the right to beat up another person's child for a reason like this. worst still they are not even married yet.
There are better ways to deal with the situation than hitting her.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by IBOGIRL1: 10:12am On May 22, 2016
Better run for your life. you this poster. keep asking questions you know the answer to.
Very soon you will ask how to forgive your fiancee for damaging your one eye.
These are streaks of violence but you will never open your eyes to see them till you enter newspaper and blogs as headlines.
What you did wasn't cool but what he did was way way way uncool. Nobody has the right to dash you blows and slaps like that in the name of relationship...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 10:18am On May 22, 2016
gentlesinna:

shocked you are a murderer , re-read what you wrote.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 10:20am On May 22, 2016
Op pls forgive him and stay in the relationship, we need more scapegoats or case-studies so we can let other women be informed about domestic violence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 / Guys, Please Advice Me! / That Moment French Montana Touched Amber Rose's Bu*t Inside The Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.