Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,317 members, 7,943,785 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Rules Of Engagement (part 3)..seven Stages In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rules Of Engagement (part 3)..seven Stages In Marriage (455 Views)

Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Engagement (part 3)..seven Stages In Marriage by Elisinventor: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Rules of Engagement (part 3) by Pst Lanre
Genesis 2 vs 18-25

Seven stages in Marriage:

1. Passion stage: A lot of physical activity happens during this time. Both people are still very much head over heels in love with each other. They cannot do without seeing or touching each other. (Usually lasts between 2 weeks and 2 years)

2. Realization Stage: At this stage, both parties are asking themselves "WHAT DID I DO when I said "I DO"?". The other side of your spouse starts to come out in the open and you begin to wonder.

To mitigate this, you must expand trust and forgiveness. Since you agreed "TO DO", just "DO IT"

Most marriages end here.

3. Fighting Stage: This stage is when you both realize you are very different from each other. Here, love is not enough and you need to add patience, understanding and forgiveness.

A lot of disagreements happen here.

4. Cooperation Stage: At this stage, both parties are tired of fighting and they just want to live in peace. So they agree to come back together and make it work

5. Reunion Stage: The two parties are back together after understanding that they are both different and are now reunited.

Continue Reading... http://www.elisinventorblog.com/2016/04/rules-of-engagement-part-3seven-stages.html

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Forui Want To Believe That It's Possible To Meet My Perfect Half Here. / Prince Dies At 57: Iconic Musical Genius Found Dead In Paisley Park / Friendship With Benefits...order Of The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.