Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa (32152 Views)

Nigeria Will Grow Faster Than S’africa In 2018, Says IMF / ☰ Africa Check To El-rufai: No Data Shows Kaduna Has More Gold Than South Africa / No Data Shows Kaduna Has Gold More Than South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by jamjo: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hab24:

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-one-kaduna-lga-has-more-gold-than-safrica

So i ask what are we waiting for if there is gold that are more then South Africa, why are you not doing anything about mining the gold instead all we hear are talk talk and talk meanwhile illegal miners are having a field day.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by 989900: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Even if it is a tenth of SA's, this country is blessed! But, why . . . ?!!!
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by birmingham04: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
That is more reason your state GDP surpass new York GDP. Useless governor.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by olajizz01(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hemanwel:
This Anti-christ just wants to be gracing the headlines on daily basis. If what you're saying is true,so what are you waiting for in hitting the ground running and exploring the resources?

BTW:

I used to think that people come on here to cook up lies about the growing number of APC supporters who are now joining the "wailers association", as regards the incompetence and cluelessness of this Buhari administration.The rate at which my yell.owbar friends are raining curse on this government is now alarming.
Some have refused to swallow their pride openly and admit their gullibility in the last general elections but deep in their hearts,they are wishing they'd remained neutral at the polls.A friend who,at the slightest opportunity, always sing praises of Buhari when he was newly sworn-in now avoids discussions about the state of the nation.
Na real wah!
which anti christ are u talking about,i think the shiites are also christains,religious bigot everywhere.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by susiivy: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
good for them.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Sharp9: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
talk is cheap
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
fulanimafia:

Speculation, speculation and more speculation. You're not an investor so unfortunately, your opinion is irrelevant in this context, at this time.
I speak from experience, I have been to such forums not once or twice.
Keep ur appreciation, El-rufai would be glad to use it

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by banme1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
This midget. His brain is smaller than that of a dinosaur.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mynd1(f): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mutuwa:

you de so? ina kika boye..

I was waiting to see my local government be enlisted among st those that have large deposits of Arum.. grin
lol. I dey one side jare.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
iyb:

so because there is no white man stronghold in kaduna that means there is no gold in kaduna last time i checked Nigeria has far more natural resources than south Africa yet they are more whites in south Africa than Nigeria.
the next time you want to post about something do us a favour and research about it don't let ignorance cloud your judgement
My friend this doesn't call for argument, knowledge is power and it's an unbiased differential of the learned from the half learned. Use the link :
http://www.cmi-gold-silver.com/blog/10-most-prolific-gold-fields-in-the-world/
That's the sites with highest gold reserves in the world and number one among them is.......guess where? South Africa. Now checkout the other countries, they are all white dominated including Peru, Chile and Indonesia. Ofcus We know that New Guinea is a British protectorate.
Sometimes I wonder how youths who have seen the four walls of schools process the outright lies our leaders feed us. For people like you, it's GIGO.
That's why peeps derive fun in describing you as zombies. My friend, knowledge is power, get knowledge

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Etyguy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
We are always fast to put blame on the federal government concerning the state of the nation. But I think the blames should be equally shared between the federal and state government if not the state government should take a larger measure of the blame.

For as long as the late 60s when crude was discovered in Nigeria, all the states in Nigeria have been dependant on the federal government without doing enough to generate their own income in their respective states. All they do is collect monthly allocation from the federal government which they spend on capital projects and workers salaries because that is the fastest way for them to syphon money into their personal account. They neglected the industries and agricultural/mineral resources which their respected states were known for which also serve as a major export product for Nigeria.

Just like El-Rufai has said that Kaduna state has gold and the best ginger in the world, what has the previous governments in the state done to explore those solid minerals and agricultural produce to general income for their respective states other than just depending on federal allocation every months?

I believe each state of the federation are blessed with different mineral and agricultural resources that are peculiar to them, if the state government can partner with the private sector to explore this resources for the benefit of their respective states and Nigeria at large. The federal government will have less job to do but just to co-ordinate all the state and synchronise everything at the federal level.

If all that is done poverty and unemployment will reduce. The state governments are the laziest politician we have in this country and they are also 80% responsible to our economic woes.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
iyb:

so because there is no white man stronghold in kaduna that means there is no gold in kaduna last time i checked Nigeria has far more natural resources than south Africa yet they are more whites in south Africa than Nigeria.
the next time you want to post about something do us a favour and research about it don't let ignorance cloud your judgement
Once again, put all the natural resources we have together including oil, they are of less value per ounce than an ounce of gold (using the g/tn) weighted index of purity.
My guy do you know the freaking price of SA gold in the market? it's 30times that of our oil at the current price. The last time i checked, we have neither of platinum, rhodium, palladium or rhodium(most expensive metals, some of which are currently mined in SA) in commercial quantities, so wtf would make the white man rush into our mining sector as they're doing in SA? Hit me another line. Knowledge is power bro

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by iyb(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My friend this doesn't call for argument, knowledge is power and it's an unbiased differential of the learned from the half learned. Use the link :
http://www.cmi-gold-silver.com/blog/10-most-prolific-gold-fields-in-the-world/
That's the sites with highest gold reserves in the world and number one among them is.......guess where? South Africa. Now checkout the other countries, they are all white dominated including Peru, Chile and Indonesia. Ofcus We know that New Guinea is a British protectorate.
Sometimes I wonder how youths who have seen the four walls of schools process the outright lies our leaders feed us. For people like you, it's GIGO.
That's why peeps derive fun in describing you as zombies. My friend, knowledge is power, get knowledge
so mr knowledge you post a link showing gold fields and use it to justify why you believe there is no gold in kaduna because there are no whites there thats foolishness on your part you claim to have knowledge yet you do not see your own folly can you deny the fact that there is gold in commercial quantities in zamfara why are they no whites in zamfara.
i dont know if kaduna has more gold than south africa i dont really care but what i will not accept from you is your justification that there is no gold in kaduna because there are not whites there i say bullshit
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Squares: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
peter rufai, yellow mud no be gold Ooo. lol. we can as well say Ekiti get diamonds pass any country. fayose I lie ?
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Image123(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
The height of marijuana abuse.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by erico2k2(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
malton:

And who said anything to suggest that it will belong only to Kaduna State?

But these minerals have been mined for ages. Who has been benefitting? ?
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by P0intBlank(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aren't these guys tired of talking? They should walk the talk and let the works do the talk.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by farem: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hemanwel:
This Anti-christ just wants to be gracing the headlines on daily basis. If what you're saying is true,so what are you waiting for in hitting the ground running and exploring the resources?

BTW:

I used to think that people come on here to cook up lies about the growing number of APC supporters who are now joining the "wailers association", as regards the incompetence and cluelessness of this Buhari administration.The rate u I at which my yell.owbar friends are raining curse on this government is now alarming.
Some have refused to swallow their pride openly and admit their gullibility in the last general elections but deep in their hearts,they are wishing they'd remained neutral at the polls.A friend who,at the slightest opportunity, always sing praises of Buhari when he was newly sworn-in now avoids discussions about the state of the nation.
Na real wah!

What meaneth this?
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
iyb:

so mr knowledge you post a link showing gold fields and use it to justify why you believe there is no gold in kaduna because there are no whites there thats foolishness on your part you claim to have knowledge yet you do not see your own folly can you deny the fact that there is gold in commercial quantities in zamfara why are they no whites in zamfara.
i dont know if kaduna has more gold than south africa i dont really care but what i will not accept from you is your justification that there is no gold in kaduna because there are not whites there i say bullshit
Really? Do you know how to read? Go back and read your first mention of me on this thread and ur subsequent comments. You'd see how you've gradually derailed the thread.
Who doesn't know that there is gold in commercial quantity in kaduna, zamfara, sokoto, even in kwara, ilesha etc. Indeed the gold deposits at ilesha is more in quantity and value that that of kaduna or sokoto.
My point again is that El-rufai's statement besmirked of partisanship and outright lies. Unfortunately, the whites don't buy such lies cos they know wosup. Sadly though, you left the message and attacked me (the messenger) perhaps because I went against ur over lord. I see you.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by iyb(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Really? Do you know how to read? Go back and read your first mention of me on this thread and ur subsequent comments. You'd see how you've gradually derailed the thread.
Who doesn't know that there is gold in commercial quantity in kaduna, zamfara, sokoto, even in kwara, ilesha etc. Indeed the gold deposits at ilesha is more in quantity and value that that of kaduna or sokoto.
My point again is that El-rufai's statement besmirked of partisanship and outright lies. Unfortunately, the whites don't buy such lies cos they know wosup. Sadly though, you left the message and attacked me (the messenger) perhaps because I went against ur over lord. I see you.
I don't know how to read perhaps you could teach me
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by macjurek(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Megida El-Rufai,

God bless you for the effort of carrying the local miners along the deal of Gold Mining in Kaduna state,they will ever be grateful to God for your effort of making them see a bright life and future for their children...

Long live Kaduna state ,Leadership and all citizens there inclusive of foreigners.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Forwetinnah: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
..i want to know it's percentile contribution to the national purse, thats all. It's not by making plenty noise and still suck the ND dry
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Gkemz: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
How do you expect to drive foreign nvestment when the environment is not favourable for local investment to thrive. Let's hope Boko haram won't extract these mineral resources before government will have access to it.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
bolanto24:
Any proceeds gotten from gold and other solid minerals in Kaduna or anywhere else in the north belongs to ALL NIGERIANS, and it must be shared accordingly. We don't want a different law in the north from what is obtainable in the Niger Delta.

You don't need to be agitated. The laws are clear. Anything that is underneath the ground belongs to the Federal government. Ilesha in Osun State also has huge gold deposit......but cannot be touched. El-Rufai is just spicing things up cos of the "tip" his state will get
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hemanwel:

BTW:

I used to think that people come on here to cook up lies about the growing number of APC supporters who are now joining the "wailers association", as regards the incompetence and cluelessness of this Buhari administration.The rate at which my yell.owbar friends are raining curse on this government is now alarming.
Na real wah!

Your ignorance is without measure. A state governor should hit the ground running and start digging for gold?
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
ElectroCute:
One Local Government has more Gold than the whole of South Africa
#shudders#....This man can lie ooo.

Have you checked the data? Why don't you take that as a challenge
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
hucienda:
And we are still experiencing economic problems, ehn El-Rufai? Contribute to the baking the national cake, oil is loosing value... then don't forget your 13%..

Afterall, the gold doesn't belong to Kaduna but Nigeria.

Now you speak the truth......but remember this when it comes to oil too..........
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
rellawyt:
Is there Fuel in that LGA or rather How much is Fuel in that LGA?

do you have leg? why not waka go there go ask.................
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by hecxy: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
some people are talking out of there stomach....I am from Kaduna state,A Christian...El rufai is a competent leader...with high sense of intelligence.... the plan he has four the if you go through the economic plan is feasible... with adequate systems in place to sustain the performance of each goal....he has invited investors from all over the world...to come and invest in this fertile ground of opportunities.... in Real estate,education infrastructure etc....Kaduna Shopping mall will soon be in place....Peugeot car production will be reinstated,health care centers at 5 km access from all local government areas...all sectors have a sustainable financial to bring each target to realization... I am 110% behind elrufai....Nigeria is a great nation we need great minds to lead us... God bless Nigeria
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My friend don't be carried away by the number of white men on display. Whenever any such forum holds, you'd definitely see white men there. They wanna hear what you have to say and assess the state resources, hospitality, and business climate.
Don't be surprised most of them there are not above the rank of secretaries or assistant managers, meaning they are only there in listening capacity, which explains why no deal is signed. They go back and report their findings to their bosses. Unlike what pertains in Nigeria where it's our President himself or governors who travel to such fora yet do not bring back anything positive. The white man is smart and doesn't waste scarce resources.
Kaduna isn't an attractive place to invest under the current climate of religious antagonism and victimization El-rufai is breeding

Apart from unnecessary hatred in your last line, this ridiculous and illiterate explanation of yours is a symptom of too much Nollywood
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
DeeMain:
Pure hyperbole. Blatant exaggeration. Kaduna may have huge deposits of gold but comparing the gold in Kaduna to that of SA is inane and disingenious .

SA's stockpile of gold and diamond and etc is so humongous that many years ago, a generation of Oyibo had to denounce their home countries to forcefully take over SA mines from black aboriginals .

They never went back home. This was the beginning of what we call Apartheid.

I think we need the exploration data of both to compare.....else is looking to me more like your word against El' Rufai's
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dmanlex:
If dey don't train d villagers, the LGA residents nd give dem education with benefits of modern equipment to use as said by d Governor den God will judge dem..Politicians should stay off becos soon all these clowns will say dey invested.. **Mark ** my post or **Google** it in 2017 u will see it wat I mean..

Bros,
If they don't, then they are probably breeding another set of Tompolo, Ayiri, Asari Dokubo in Kaduna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister , AUF Urges President Tinubu / Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Killer Gas Cylinders Flood Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.