Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,827 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa (32186 Views)

Nigeria Will Grow Faster Than S’africa In 2018, Says IMF / ☰ Africa Check To El-rufai: No Data Shows Kaduna Has More Gold Than South Africa / No Data Shows Kaduna Has Gold More Than South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by j1mmy: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari will collect yeye loans from China and India then gve them the mineral rights to the gold mines.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by alaskido(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Okay now. Good for the dwarf. Then leave our oil alone and concentrate on your new found gold.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2016
fulanimafia:

You don't know who you're speaking with, not your fault boy.

Bros,

I meant the other guy......
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by fulanimafia: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

I meant the other guy......

Oh...my mistake then smiley
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by cutekhalifa(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
iyb:

Who rears the imported beef you eat the white man yet you don't look down on them but seem to talk sh1t about cattle rearers when I say you are dull now you will say it is not so.
Typical easterner proud of anything imported soon u will tell us it's because it is better than Nigerian beef but I don't blame u really I don't expect much from a palm wine tapper
well that palm wine tapper is far better than you and ur entire generation in all ramifications, charlie u can't beat the reach, we set the record while u follow, The highest property a Northerner may acquire in
Igbo land is a kiosk & a mat that is absolutely correct.... It was a spontaneous reaction against the Northern Elites that have held the North captive.Maiduguri-Boko Haram killing Northerners. Nothing
will happen, because na dog eat dog. Hahahaha

Cattle rustler
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My brother ur asking for exploration data, really? Tells us alot about your level of exposure. I shared a link with ur "more exposed friend " @ iyb and all he could appreciate in it were the pictures. He obviously couldn't make sense out of the data therein.
Even a toddler who watches National Geographic knows that the Kaduna deposits don't even have as much as a mention when gold deposits are being mentioned. So much for "exposure"
Lemme share it with you perhaps you would make better use of it.
http://www.cmi-gold-silver.com/blog/10-most-prolific-gold-fields-in-the-world/
I really wonder how blanketed the mind of zombies are, that they would believe any junk their tin-gods spill without first verifying it's truth. Moreso in this age, many of them would rather choose to keep malice with Google rather than be informed.

Knowledge is power, power to be free from zombiesm

I have seen enough of your level of exposure to know your struggles at trying to sound intelligent. Some of you little minds just suffer "premature ejaculation" of the brain, when you get little information. So much for exposure for someone that could state that investors don't come for economic summit..........

On the issue of Kaduna, it is very simple, nobody is fighting with your prowess at using google search...... it is your comprehension of simple things that is dumbfounding. South Africa may or may not have as much gold as Kaduna, El' Rufai may be right or wrong, the simple and logical thing to do is to show exploration data of the proven gold deposits in the two and compare. Showing list of "Prolific" fields means what? Comprehension issues, Bro.....
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2016
DeeMain:

While I agree with you, I read Geology and one of the courses I did was Geology of Africa. Brother, it is highly unlikely that Kaduna, a state in Nigeria, has more gold than the entire SA. I pray I am wrong though. We need the gold.

Bros,

Thanks for the heads up. You know we lay men just like being meticulous. The data will put paid to it if this argument is needful or needless

Regards
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by MrEverest(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2016
DeeMain:

While I agree with you, I read Geology and one of the courses I did was Geology of Africa. Brother, it is highly unlikely that Kaduna, a state in Nigeria, has more gold than the entire SA. I pray I am wrong though. We need the gold.
Dont mind those retar.ds & their stvpid propaganda. Witswatersrand region alone has 10 times more gold than the whole of Nigeria put together. That midget called El Rufai is a shameless lier, he thinks he is talking to almajiris. Some states in Nigeria has gold no doubt but the quantity is relatively small & that is why international gold mining corporations have remained uninterested in investing living only individual Nigerians & foriegners like the Chinese, Ghanains etc to be mining them illegally.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by DeeMain(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2016
MrEverest:
Dont mind those retar.ds & their stvpid propaganda. Witswatersrand region alone has 10 times more gold than the whole of Nigeria put together. That midget called El Rufai is a shameless lier, he thinks he is talking to almajiris. Some states in Nigeria has gold no doubt but the quantity is relatively small & that is why international gold mining corporations have remained uninterested in investing living only individual Nigerians & foriegners like the Chinese, Ghanains etc to be mining them illegally.

Thanks man. I just didn't want to go into argument with peeps here. Didn't want to go into too much specifics. What El-rufai said is laughable to me.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by happy4love: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
HELLO,

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, MY NAME IS MUHAMMED SAHEED I HAVE DIRECT BUYER FROM USA HE NEEDED GOLD LET ME IF YOU HAVE THEM AVAILABLE CALL ME ON 08100567078 THANKS.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by frankyychiji(f): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
fulanimafia:
The exploitation of the North's huge solid mineral deposits is way overdue, which is why the falling value of crude oil is a blessing in disguise.
But Dullarpo still want to prospect for oil in the Chad basin.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by frankyychiji(f): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
fulanimafia:
The exploitation of the North's huge solid mineral deposits is way overdue, which is why the falling value of crude oil is a blessing in disguise.
But Dullarpo still wants to prospect for oil in the Chad basin this year.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by APCsupporter: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
El rufai love exaggeration. Kaduna might have gold deposits not as much as South Africa

They made their research, why don't you prove them wrong? Mtcheew
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by iyb(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
cutekhalifa:
well that palm wine tapper is far better than you and ur entire generation in all ramifications, charlie u can't beat the reach, we set the record while u follow, The highest property a Northerner may acquire in
Igbo land is a kiosk & a mat that is absolutely correct.... It was a spontaneous reaction against the Northern Elites that have held the North captive.Maiduguri-Boko Haram killing Northerners. Nothing
will happen, because na dog eat dog. Hahahaha

Cattle rustler
Who is foolish enough to invest his all in a region that is not his. Hausa people are smart they will rent but not build it's called wisdom you should try and get some only a foolish red capped singlet wearing dunce invest in other regions instead of his homeland grin.
If I remember correctly your people invest in other regions instead of their home why is that tell me why
Nincompoop
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by cutekhalifa(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
iyb:

Who is foolish enough to invest his all in a region that is not his. Hausa people are smart they will rent but not build it's called wisdom you should try and get some only a foolish red capped singlet wearing dunce invest in other regions instead of his homeland grin.
If I remember correctly your people invest in other regions instead of their home why is that tell me why
Nincompoop
even in your north u barely build houses.... No wonder the igbos are taking over abuja and some of ur notable towns .... Formal Minister of FCT ur brother el rufai encourage igbos to take over abuja as it annex state...The richest African is from Kano yet there are
5 million beggars in Kano-BIG SHAME

Southerners invest in education
&industries, Northerners invest in palatial mansions with mosques attached to it. They invite their poor neighbours 2come &pray in those mosques &give them food or 'kunu' after the prayers and tell them that their reward is in Aljana.
Throughout the 56 years
Nigeria has masqueraded as an independent nation, Igbos have
been credited with making meaningful strides to maintain Nigeria’s membership among the league of civilized nations, Nothing was accomplished unless you want to determine the
numbers of the blind, leprosy , and beggarly citizenry neglected
by their northern state governments.
ungrateful son of a plague-sore,” an “embossed carbuncle ,
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by iyb(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
cutekhalifa:
even in your north u barely build houses.... No wonder the igbos are taking over abuja and some of ur notable towns .... Formal Minister of FCT ur brother el rufai encourage igbos to take over abuja as it annex state...The richest African is from Kano yet there are
5 million beggars in Kano-BIG SHAME

Southerners invest in education
&industries, Northerners invest in palatial mansions with mosques attached to it. They invite their poor neighbours 2come &pray in those mosques &give them food or 'kunu' after the prayers and tell them that their reward is in Aljana.
Throughout the 56 years
Nigeria has masqueraded as an independent nation, Igbos have
been credited with making meaningful strides to maintain Nigeria’s membership among the league of civilized nations, Nothing was accomplished unless you want to determine the
numbers of the blind, leprosy , and beggarly citizenry neglected
by their northern state governments.
ungrateful son of a plague-sore,” an “embossed carbuncle ,
Typical igbo arrogance thinking you are taking over our major towns in north is foolish do you really think you have what it takes to take over the north bullsh1t. Igbos don't own sh1t in the north take all their holdings into account it is an insignificant number but here you are talking with a show of bravado making claims that will make Sir Ahmadu Bello laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
igbos maintaining Nigeria's membership among civilized nations your barbaric tribe is responsible for Nigeria's negative image across the globe
Scammers=Igbo
Drug Dealers=Igbo
Fraudsters=Igbo
Fake Manufacturers=Igbo
Cultist=Igbo
Rapists=Igbo
even thai police know that you can't separate igbos and criminal acts grin grin grin grin chai igbo igbo cry cry cry cry
he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. I am surprised that you think igbos invest more in education than northerners when in reality that's not the case if you say igbos invest more in their business than education i will concur with you but you didn't say so.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by cutekhalifa(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
iyb:

Typical igbo arrogance thinking you are taking over our major towns in north is foolish do you really think you have what it takes to take over the north bullsh1t. Igbos don't own sh1t in the north take all their holdings into account it is an insignificant number but here you are talking with a show of bravado making claims that will make Sir Ahmadu Bello laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
igbos maintaining Nigeria's membership among civilized nations your barbaric tribe is responsible for Nigeria's negative image across the globe
Scammers=Igbo
Drug Dealers=Igbo
Fraudsters=Igbo
Fake Manufacturers=Igbo
Cultist=Igbo
Rapists=Igbo
even thai police know that you can't separate igbos and criminal acts grin grin grin grin chai igbo igbo cry cry cry cry
he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. I am surprised that you think igbos invest more in education than northerners when in reality that's not the case if you say igbos invest more in their business than education i will concur with you but you didn't say so.
hausa man when it comes 2land.He will come &settle on ur land,u will welcome him &afterwards wen he &his people & children have populated the place, they 4get or deny everything &turn around 2 say they are the original ancestral owners of the place.
Nothing, absolutely nothing exists in the North. And they shout it is our turn. Our turn to do what? To loot?
northerners sud pray 4 forgiveness bcux they are facing the wrath of God.
“4how many yrs the ruling oligarchy of D north has been encouraging oppression? The people of the north are poor
“What is happening in the north is the north creates a monster,
and the monster is consuming them. God is angry with the
north. Let them cry to Allah for forgiveness.”
Remove the Igbos from the
country, and Nigeria will collapse like 1-2-3, like a flimsy deck of cards. Despite all their travails, the Igbos are the tribe
chosen to bear the burdens of Nigeria
The Igbos are the only tribe to possess the semblance of modernization and patriotism that translates to patriotism or desperately needed love of country. Can one say the same thing about the northerners

The ubiquitous Igbos re migrating 2 America,UK &Canada by the millions. Why? the Igbos love 2lead; they love education &they love progression, as
opposed 2regression (defined as weakening, failure, decay,
deterioration,waning, drop,or degeneration)
Igbo child is sublime (defined as inspiring, inspirational, sensational, awe-inspiring, moving, transcendent
or simply motivating).

Let Igbo brains spring forth and excogitate ways to maintain the
leadership Heaven has thrust upon them, particularly leadership
in agriculture, business, education, politics, and medicines.

So go and hug transformer.... you speaks indistinctly. DRIGGLE-DRAGGLE An untidy slowpoke..
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by iyb(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
cutekhalifa:
hausa man when it comes 2land.He will come &settle on ur land,u will welcome him &afterwards wen he &his people & children have populated the place, they 4get or deny everything &turn around 2 say they are the original ancestral owners of the place.
Nothing, absolutely nothing exists in the North. And they shout it is our turn. Our turn to do what? To loot?
northerners sud pray 4 forgiveness bcux they are facing the wrath of God.
“4how many yrs the ruling oligarchy of D north has been encouraging oppression? The people of the north are poor
“What is happening in the north is the north creates a monster,
and the monster is consuming them. God is angry with the
north. Let them cry to Allah for forgiveness.”
Remove the Igbos from the
country, and Nigeria will collapse like 1-2-3, like a flimsy deck of cards. Despite all their travails, the Igbos are the tribe
chosen to bear the burdens of Nigeria
The Igbos are the only tribe to possess the semblance of modernization and patriotism that translates to patriotism or desperately needed love of country. Can one say the same thing about the northerners

The ubiquitous Igbos re migrating 2 America,UK &Canada by the millions. Why? the Igbos love 2lead; they love education &they love progression, as
opposed 2regression (defined as weakening, failure, decay,
deterioration,waning, drop,or degeneration)
Igbo child is sublime (defined as inspiring, inspirational, sensational, awe-inspiring, moving, transcendent
or simply motivating).

Let Igbo brains spring forth and excogitate ways to maintain the
leadership Heaven has thrust upon them, particularly leadership
in agriculture, business, education, politics, and medicines.

So go and hug transformer.... you speaks indistinctly. DRIGGLE-DRAGGLE An untidy slowpoke..

igbos are the ones known to be disrespectful to their host the situation in lagos speaks a lot about your people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM
watch and learn more about your mongrel tribe
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by cutekhalifa(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
iyb:

igbos are the ones known to be disrespectful to their host the situation in lagos speaks a lot about your people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM
watch and learn more about your mongrel tribe
so the tribal riot/ destruction of properties and reprisal that follow at mile 12 market between hausa/fulani and the yorubas for ur tiny mind nah igbo cause the fight How many market and private property ur so called governors has demolish and sealed up just to wicked the igbos And how many of them fought u like the fulanis at mile 12 market The problem is that u people choose to be a slave under the pay master hausa/yorubas... Even ur so called oba akiola threaten to drown the igbos inside lagoon if they didn't vote for the candidate of his choice.... How many of u guys receive such threat in portharcourt or enugu There are Igbos with expertise in all fields Nigeria
needs to develop as a nation. It is unfortunate that tribalism,
nepotism, and greed do not permit full exploitation of Igbo talents. Igbos must be
chameleons that change colors to match the environment considering D fact dat
igbos were deprived of all they had durring and after the nigerian-biafran war,2day dey are a long way ahead above other tribes, in so many areas e.g education, financially,& in the area of technology... Charlie u can't beat the reach.... The lost tribe of jews (igbos) are God owns people, Igbo's also do not belive in going into
politics, befor they can become rich. An igbo man is capable of building a business empaire with 20.00 naira,Igbos are destined 2be blessing where ever they find themselves; so are this ur reason of hating them
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Babacele: 6:42am On Apr 08, 2016
bolanto24:
Any proceeds gotten from gold and other solid minerals in Kaduna or anywhere else in the north belongs to ALL NIGERIANS, and it must be shared accordingly. We don't want a different law in the north from what is obtainable in the Niger Delta.
anybody ,according to d present naija laws, can mine any mineral in Nigeria as long as you have relevant documents like d mining license which is more sane than d crude oil Biz in Nigeria ; I know so. so don't talk about new laws in individual state's business projects.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Babacele: 7:04am On Apr 08, 2016
DeeMain:
Pure hyperbole. Blatant exaggeration. Kaduna may have huge deposits of gold but comparing the gold in Kaduna to that of SA is inane and disingenious .

SA's stockpile of gold and diamond and etc is so humongous that many years ago, a generation of Oyibo had to denounce their home countries to forcefully take over SA mines from black aboriginals .

They never went back home. This was the beginning of what we call Apartheid.
have u any statistics to back your disclaim? have you read the result of the exploration El Rufai is talking about viz a viz d SA gold deposit? please reason like educated person jor
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by zendy: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2016
iyb:

so because there is no white man stronghold in kaduna that means there is no gold in kaduna last time i checked Nigeria has far more natural resources than south Africa yet they are more whites in south Africa than Nigeria.
the next time you want to post about something do us a favour and research about it don't let ignorance cloud your judgement

I don't know about Kaduna having more Gold than South Africa but I know that the North has huge amounts of solid minerals including Gold. Has anyone wondered why Mining companies are not falling over themselves to rush to North same way Oil companies rushed to the Niger-Delta to get Oil? The truth which El Rufai and other Northerners don't want to tell Nigerians is that nobody is interested in their solid minerals. In the Norths desperate bid to control the economic and political life of Nigeria, they had to employ violence on a grand scale. By doing this, Northern Nigeria earned the unenviable position of a 'no go area' for international investors. The solid minerals might be there but unless big mining companies go in there with their heavy machinery and technical expertise, nothing will come out of the ground. Which international investor is going to risk billions of Dollars in investment to go to a region which has been in news for sectarian violence since the 50's? The North destroyed their region with their penchant for unnecessary violence and greed for power. Anyone thinking that the solid minerals in the north will one day help anyone should forget it.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by DeeMain(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Babacele:
have u any statistics to back your disclaim? have you read the result of the exploration El Rufai is talking about viz a viz d SA gold deposit? please reason like educated person jor

I almost ignored your insult but changed my mind. Let me educate you.

My argument is as a result of the following :

1. Based on the Geology of the lands : Based on the lay of Africa, it's as if God drained all the metals from the lands of all the countries in Africa and allowed it to settle at the bottom of the continent. Just like heavy materials would settle down to the bottom of liquids. Guess the country at the bottom of the continent? You are right, SA.

2. The Witswatersrand region alone is the number one gold mine in the world. Now add that to the other regions and mines in SA that are blessed with gold too.

So brotherly, I hope I have convinced you that it's highly unlikely that Kaduna, a state in Nigeria, has more gold than the entire SA.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Babacele: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
DeeMain:

I almost ignored your insult but changed my mind. Let me educate you.

My argument is as a result of the following :

1. Based on the Geology of the lands : Based on the lay of Africa, it's as if God drained all the metals from the lands of all the countries in Africa and allowed it to settle at the bottom of the continent. Just like heavy materials would settle down to the bottom of liquids. Guess the country at the bottom of the continent? You are right, SA.

2. The Witswatersrand region alone is the number one gold mine in the world. Now add that to the other regions and mines in SA that are blessed with gold too.

So brotherly, I hope I have convinced you that it's highly unlikely that Kaduna, a state in Nigeria, has more gold than the entire SA.
1. No disrespect please. I'm a miner n I can tell u that nature didn't put all the metals in d world in Africa. There are metal ores all over the world.
2. your assumption that d supposedly new gold deposit in Kaduna CANT be more than all of SA's isn't influenced by any scientific basis. unless u can tell me the volume N not the AREA covered by Kaduna's n SA's.
3. most mineral deposits in Nigeria have not been correctly explored n documented.eg Gold., (bitumen until less than 2 decades used to b neglected)
4. If Elrufai had really said that, scientific findings by geoexperts would have informed his announcement n not assumptions.
5. I ll only agree u can present the statistics of both deposits for us to compare n I ll apologize. If not, won't settle anything less, naaaa,!
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by DeeMain(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Babacele:

1. No disrespect please. I'm a miner n I can tell u that nature didn't put all the metals in d world in Africa. There are metal ores all over the world.
2. your assumption that d supposedly new gold deposit in Kaduna CANT be more than all of SA's isn't influenced by any scientific basis. unless u can tell me the volume N not the AREA covered by Kaduna's n SA's.
3. most mineral deposits in Nigeria have not been correctly explored n documented.eg Gold., (bitumen until less than 2 decades used to b neglected)
4. If Elrufai had really said that, scientific findings by geoexperts would have informed his announcement n not assumptions.
5. I ll only agree u can present the statistics of both deposits for us to compare n I ll apologize. If not, won't settle anything less, naaaa,!

Re-read what I wrote brother. Never mentioned the world.

I think I've made my point. Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Fallen Hero! (photo) / Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. / Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.