Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again (34716 Views)

Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos / Man Who Underwent Mistaken Brain Surgery At Kenyan Hospital Discharged / The Most Famous Appendectomy In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again by Icemany: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:

Normal Vermiform appendix is difficult to visualise on sonography,patient's habitus(high BMI),bowel gas and retrocaecal position are factors that hinder visualisation. Normal appendix is well outlined only in about 49% using state-of-the-art sonographic equipment(which is not usually available in Nigeria). Besides his vermiform appendix is assumed to have been removed. Cheers.

On point !
Re: Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again by Icemany: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:

Normal Vermiform appendix is difficult to visualise on sonography,patient's habitus(high BMI),bowel gas and retrocaecal position are factors that hinder visualisation. Normal appendix is well outlined only in about 49% using state-of-the-art sonographic equipment(which is not usually available in Nigeria). Besides his vermiform appendix is assumed to have been removed. Cheers.

On point !cheers!
Re: Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
I want to appreciate everyone who has contributed immensely to this thread.thank you and may God bless you richly.

I did visit a reputable hospital and underwent the necessary scan and everything required of me.

Finally, I was told that all is well with me.

I kept asking questions..

With all the discomfort that I am experiencing, do all seem well??..
Re: Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again by apese: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2016
sentix:
Hi first confirm that the appendix was removed. It happened to a friend was told it was removed but it was not they just did a cut and sutured. It back.

Also confirm you don't have ulcer or a blockage in the intestines. I will suggest you use general hospital in Ikeja but I can tell you its stressful. Most private clinics I do not trust them. I can tell you from experience.

Don't play with health also get a second opinion.

Good advice. You know these doctors can a times forget or make mistakes, it happens you know. In any case we are not perfect but trying our best.
Re: Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again by UcheJoe(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hello,
I am in the Wellness Industry.
You can contact me for products a believe will help.
Regards
Re: Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again by gynny(f): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Symptoms of appendicitis can include loss of appetite, sudden pain which begins on the right side of your lower abdomen, nausea, and vomiting. Click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/symptoms-of-appendicitis-complications-of-appendicitis/
Re: Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again by Ambassador123: 3:33am On Mar 31, 2017
When
Re: Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again by Saheed9: 3:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Ambassador123:
Appendicitis can be treated with local herbs between 3 to seven days. You don't need to go for surgery. A lot of people have beeb cured of appendix without surgery. For more info add me on whatsapp 08056195253 or bbm 2BE68B61
haba Nigerians, when you are done killing us all tell me
Re: Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again by Ambassador123: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Hi
Re: Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again by nonny1212: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
please, my girlfriend underwent this appendix operation last month, around 20th July. she is meant to see her period on 3rd august 2017. uptill now, nothing. we are confused. I read online that that is one of the symptoms of appendectomy. we have also carried out pregnancy tests and it is reading negative with test tube. she has been feeling that stomach cramp since 3rd August. she is not feeling any pregnancy signs too. any advise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.