Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,101 members, 7,949,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Is This Our President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Our President? (2069 Views)

Oppss Our President Wears Panties / Aljazeera Called Our President Badluck Jonathan / Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Our President? by novaman: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
This is not funny, but the first time I saw this pics am about to show you I felt bad for this nation; could it be that some people delibrately impose the president on us simply because we don't want third term or for some other reason best known to those behind the wicked act.

I just don't have the word to use in describing this pics, this man is not fit to run a common local government let alone a nation like Naija; the man is weak; this evil people will continue to tell this man that he can do it.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/30/lagos-youth-cup-genoa-chickens-out-over-security-fears/

Re: Is This Our President? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2009
na real wa for this our kwashiokor president.
Re: Is This Our President? by dinggle: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2009
this is a dead man walking ruling us.
Re: Is This Our President? by BlackRevo: 12:43am On Jul 31, 2009
Hmmm na real wa ooo but anyway beauty is in the eyes of the beholder sha cheesy
Re: Is This Our President? by mamag3: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2009
He looks like a black ghost. grin
Re: Is This Our President? by novaman: 2:23am On Jul 31, 2009
no string attached o, but I feel we should let him go come 2011, or what do you think
Re: Is This Our President? by Beaf: 2:35am On Jul 31, 2009
I don't care about his looks or health. What concerns me is the way he is sleepwalking the country from disaster to disaster.
Re: Is This Our President? by strangleyo: 2:51am On Jul 31, 2009
He should eat some pork chops
Re: Is This Our President? by naijaway(m): 3:16am On Jul 31, 2009
wow , this is serious o. I commit the ruler of Nigeria (my president) into God's hands.
This shows that if we didn't have any resources nobody will be working with us cuz they will rightfully have reservations.
Re: Is This Our President? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 31, 2009
President Yara' NeedHelp Is sure an aspiring footballer!!

Who knows, he might turn out to play a part in the "Under 90" (U90) National Cup come 2011.
Re: Is This Our President? by CyberG: 5:44am On Jul 31, 2009
This is NOT my president! Imagine the disgrace this guy brings to Nigeria as he tries to get photo ops with REAL presidents and they know he looks worse than a lot of the ILLEGAL immigrants in their country! They probably wonder. . .so, this is the best they've got out of 150 Million people?

What a joke! This guy would not even qualify to be a mayor in a fair and transparent society.
Re: Is This Our President? by yeancah007(f): 5:48am On Jul 31, 2009
strangleyo:

He should eat some pork chops
lol !
Re: Is This Our President? by iniguy(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2009
That is a distorted picture. . .lol
Re: Is This Our President? by SalaBaba: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2009
The main problem of Yar' adua is his wife(Turai), she is power drunk and she enjoy those political/economic sycophants (Barawo) continue to worship her. She is having fun at the highest level while the poor guy is in pain, this woman is messing up her husband.
Re: Is This Our President? by chrisical(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2009
He looks terrifying.President of a nation?
Re: Is This Our President? by TippyTop(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2009
This is not funny, but the first time I saw this pics am about to show you I felt bad for this nation
What a tard.
What has his looks to do with governance?
Is this the kettle calling the pot black? If the poster (novaman) is an oil painting himself the least he could do would be to have a picture of himself on his profile.
Re: Is This Our President? by naliakar: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2009
Tippy Top:

What a tard.
What has his looks to do with governance?
Is this the kettle calling the pot black? If the poster (novaman) is an oil painting himself the least he could do would be to have a picture of himself on his profile.

Exactly? My questions too. You cannot photoshop a scary picture and claim from the roof top that this is our president. Be true patriots guys.
Re: Is This Our President? by Kx: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2009
Yaradua will hit the Giuness book of records for his looks.

Do they know anything about branding,image making as it relates to looks at all?
Re: Is This Our President? by jahrule: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2009
?[quote author=chrisical link=topic=303370.msg4276951#msg4276951 date=12490
[quote][/quote]NIGERIA IS NOT A NATION, BUT A COUNTRY.
UR PRESIDENT IS COOL. LOL
shocked shocked cool
Re: Is This Our President? by Naturez(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2009
naliakar:

Exactly? My questions too. You cannot photoshop a scary picture and claim from the roof top that this is our president. Be true patriots guys.

Does that picture looks like a photo-shopped one to you? That's your damn president boo.
Re: Is This Our President? by Naturez(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2009
jahrule:

?[quote author=chrisical link=topic=303370.msg4276951#msg4276951 date=12490
NIGERIA IS NOT A NATION, BUT A COUNTRY.
UR PRESIDENT IS COOL. LOL
shocked shocked cool

Ain't he your own presido?
Re: Is This Our President? by Naturez(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
Ain't he your own presido?
Re: Is This Our President? by blacksta(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
Beauty is in the eye of beholder - Another man's poison is another man's meat - Maybe this is Nigeria's Meat -

What God has joined together let no man put asunder.

Enjoy the marriage.
Re: Is This Our President? by biggjoe(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2009
naliakar:

I have seen many authored picture of our president on nairaland BUT the picture on this post is NOT photoshopped in any way.

That is a REAL picture, although angle of shot might have contributed a BIT to the unfortunate appearance.

Damn!!
Re: Is This Our President? by philip0906(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
biggjoe:

I have seen many authored picture of our president on nairaland BUT the picture on this post is NOT photoshopped in any way.

That is a REAL picture, although angle of shot might have contributed a BIT to the unfortunate appearance.

Damn!!
unfortunate appearance. grin grin grin
Re: Is This Our President? by mogentle(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2009
Check this out:
This is more recent: He took it in Brazil.

HE's Dyiiiiiiiiiigggggg cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Is This Our President? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2009
Scaaarrrry!. WTF with the acne all over the man's face and neck angry
Re: Is This Our President? by oladayo042: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2009
brein:

Who knows, he might turn out to play a part in the "Under 90" (U90) National Cup come 2011.
What Jersey number will Umar be wearing?

I think MINUS ONE (-1)
Re: Is This Our President? by philip0906(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
brein:

grin grin
@picture
What a HANDSOME WALKING CORPSE lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Our President? by GEW: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
davidylan:

na real wa for this our kwashiokor president.
na musa be that definately. the man dey suffer anorexia.
Re: Is This Our President? by Naturez(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2009
The president is wonderful, he looks like the king of "alumangiris"
Re: Is This Our President? by bilymuse: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
where are the nigerian miracle healers, the president need your help

Anybody that shakes yaraslow hand, shake it at his own risk, nobody knows exactly whats wrong with him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way Forward For Nigerian Politics/economy / Nigeria: Africa's Failed Asset - Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Response / Islamic Banking The Real Motive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.