Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,448 members, 7,881,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Angry Mob Strip Thief Unclad & Subject Him To Jungle Justice In Lagos(Pics,Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Strip Thief Unclad & Subject Him To Jungle Justice In Lagos(Pics,Video (3433 Views)

Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Villagers Parade Cassava Thief Unclad In Akwa Ibom State.[PHOTOS] / Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mob Strip Thief Unclad & Subject Him To Jungle Justice In Lagos(Pics,Video by henryanna36: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD5WPcixr4V

As shared online by an eyewitness abyordun:
“In the early hours of today an operation that lasted for hours in the environ of Gbagada to Ashimowu Street when finally nemesis did caught up with this dude at about 5am when the usual call out OLE! OLE!! Then you know a robber has visited the neighborhood.
I woke up to the sound of the alarming voice from the next building which this thief just finished operating. As usual strong hearted guys and the victims of this burglar did swoop the streets in search of the thieves which lasted for about 30mins.
It was like a film scene of a 2016 movie and indeed it was when I watched this dude did jump various fence of building to make his escape. I also watched him walking on the roof of a bungalow building which he did plunged twice into zinc cover of the structure while my neighbours were raising alarm to the vibrant men of his location on the roof and scaring the hell out of him.
He was later apprehended and got served and stripped naked while I see his thing which he use to do kpekus with whores after getting his earning from operations like this. After the whole ordeal the police patrol came around to contain the whole situation.
I dread the act of what happened to him but we don’t get the required justice to thieves like this. Thieves are been apprehended to non enforcement masses whom are not equipped with arms like we did and are been handed over to the police and we still see roaming the street after settlement with the police instead of been charged to court and sentence to serve time in the prison.
Imagine the police asking the affected victims of this ordeal to treat this robber before they can take action on him. People whom just got rob of their belongings, damaged them net, damaged their roof cover, whom are still traumatized to treat one who brings this to them before investigation is done to get justice.
Is this fair? He is definitely not dead but still alive and he is in police custody. Let’s learn how to sleep with one eye closed we are definitely responsible for our safety even before the police comes to your aid. BE VIGILANT”
Nawa ooo!
Watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/burglar-subjected-to-jungle-justice-in.html

Re: Angry Mob Strip Thief Unclad & Subject Him To Jungle Justice In Lagos(Pics,Video by khalleb(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
every day for d thief one for the owner
Re: Angry Mob Strip Thief Unclad & Subject Him To Jungle Justice In Lagos(Pics,Video by sonofspada(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
They knocked him stupid and he lived happily ever after
Re: Angry Mob Strip Thief Unclad & Subject Him To Jungle Justice In Lagos(Pics,Video by ijustdey: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Imagine the police asking the affected victims of this ordeal to treat this robber before they can
take action on him.

how I wish the Inspector general of police will start checking his officers urine and breath from now
Re: Angry Mob Strip Thief Unclad & Subject Him To Jungle Justice In Lagos(Pics,Video by benedictnsi(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
And I'm sure this guy didn't steal anything bigger than what our legislators steals and go Scott free......

When will jungle justice catch up with our corrupt leaders?
Re: Angry Mob Strip Thief Unclad & Subject Him To Jungle Justice In Lagos(Pics,Video by okoro4: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Every day for the thief one day for the owner of the house
Re: Angry Mob Strip Thief Unclad & Subject Him To Jungle Justice In Lagos(Pics,Video by SEETHEM: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na real wah!!!

(1) (Reply)

Another Crisis Rocks Alode In Eleme / Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) / Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.