Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,131 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) (3431 Views)

Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by allsaint2000: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
A woman has allegedly committed suicide in Benin City, the Edo State capital.

The incident happened in an uncompleted building around Idokpa Community near the Benin by-pass.

According to reports, the middle-gae woman took her life at mid-night as her body was found dangling in the uncompleted building in the early hours of today, 5th July 2021.

Members of the community came out in numbers to have a sight of the the dangling remains of the woman.

The owner of the uncompleted building has invited the police to the area in order to have the deceased evacuated to the mortuary.

As at the time of going to press, the identity of the woman is yet to be known.

Source: https://jojonaija.com/middle-age-woman-hangs-self-in-benin-graphic-image/
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Kriss216: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Suicide is not the solution.

4 Likes

Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
For her to reach that height tie d wrapper makes me think she was killed and staged there because no physical chair or whatever she used to reach there on sight

May her soul RIP

10 Likes

Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by arthurwillia(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:
For her to reach that height tie d wrapper makes me think she was killed and staged there because no physical chair or whatever she used to reach there on sight

May her soul RIP

You can see the site she tied it is close to the window so she obviously stood on the window to tie the stuff and then jumped

3 Likes

Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
arthurwillia:

You can see the site she tied it is close to the window so she obviously stood on the window to tie the stuff and then jumped
Kai. She even struggled to die

Life is hard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Visocrate(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Frustration can lead to anything more so that the Government does not care about you and she must have been complaining but people paid deaf ears now they will put all the blames on her saying why should you do that bla bla bla but never rendered assistance when she needed them the most anyways I don't support evil. Even in medicine there is what they call Euthanasia (mercy killing), Euthanasia refers to deliberately ending someone's life, usually to relieve suffering. Doctors sometimes perform euthanasia when it's requested by people who have a terminal illness and are in a lot of pain. It's a complex process and involves weighing many factors. Pains are pains be it physical, emotional or psychological

4 Likes

Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Rickmann: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
allsaint2000:
A woman has allegedly committed suicide in Benin City, the Edo State capital.

The incident happened in an uncompleted building around Idokpa Community near the Benin by-pass.

According to reports, the middle-gae woman took her life at mid-night as her body was found dangling in the uncompleted building in the early hours of today, 5th July 2021.

Members of the community came out in numbers to have a sight of the the dangling remains of the woman.

The owner of the uncompleted building has invited the police to the area in order to have the deceased evacuated to the mortuary.

As at the time of going to press, the identity of the woman is yet to be known.

Source: https://jojonaija.com/middle-age-woman-hangs-self-in-benin-graphic-image/

Is it worth it?
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by arthurwillia(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Kai. She even struggled to die

Life is hard

Very hard
See tongues out

1 Like

Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Too bad
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
arthurwillia:

the other part of the rope is loose, so she probably climbed the window, threw the wrapper around the top and then hold on to the other end while in the air....when she now fainted and die, she let go of the rope, and her body slumped to the floor level

3 Likes

Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Asquare84(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
The owner of the building should demolish the building, I can't imagine living in a house that someone used to commit suicide.
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by SarakiBukola: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:

May her soul RIP

You guys would just watch some criminal TV series like CSI and just spout nonsense.

See. There's no fingerprint database to profile criminals.

Why would a criminal waste precious time trying to stage a crime?

Suicide is suicide. Unfortunately, it's more common than you think.
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
I blamed this hard core govt of today.
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by rex444(m): 5:00am On Aug 06, 2021
Oooh lawd...the hunger is getting out of hand
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Karlovych: 5:23am On Aug 06, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed There's only one individual to blame for this.

Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Seiki007: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2021
Rip
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by okrikaboi: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Small depression wey everybody dey manage e reach your turn you commit suicide. Omo most suicides are painful. Try drowning and you realize you struggle to stay alive at your last moments same thing about hanging. Life is sacred I just pray I don't go through things my mind isn't prepared for the world is a horrible place especially when you are penningless
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2021
okrikaboi:
Small depression wey everybody dey manage e reach your turn you commit suicide. Omo most suicides are painful. Try drowning and you realize you struggle to stay alive at your last moments same thing about hanging. Life is sacred I just pray I don't go through things my mind isn't prepared for the world is a horrible place especially when you are penningless
grin
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by seborrhic: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Her feet is on the ground.
Secondly,how did she access the roof woodwork?
Thirdly,I doubt if with her weight and force of gravity she generated,that woodwork wouldn't have broken from the sheer downward force she generated.
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Asquare84:
The owner of the building should demolish the building, I can't imagine living in a house that someone used to commit suicide.

demolish ke!!1 he should just finish the building and rent it out to unsuspecting tenants! just because some unknown lady decide to kill herself in your house, doesnt mean you now have to lose money by destroying the place.
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
cool
Re: Middle-age Woman Hangs Self In An Uncompleted Building In Benin (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by adecz: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
▶️⏩They better investigate well,
husbands these days can be funny.. ☹️☹️☹️

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Return My Money Immediately!!! / Angry Mob Strip Thief Unclad & Subject Him To Jungle Justice In Lagos(Pics,Video / Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.