Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Do Guys Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Do This? (1611 Views)

Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
When they ask you out and you say no they try to date your friend just to throw the relationship in your face and get back at you. If they can't date your friend they start flirting with random girl when you are around and peeping you from the corner of their eyes to check your reaction grin

Funny people.
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Only low self-esteemed, childish and cowardly guys does that.
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Why is it that when a guy asks you girls out, you act like you aren't into him, but when he starts flirting with your friend, you begin to act jealous?

Funny people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
well @op only immature guys does that, i believe on a guy that keeps trying to get a lady, even when she says no. but the truth is that whether they flirt around u or try to date ur friend is enough reason 4 u to know that he is immature, so d best is for u to ignore and behave as if he is not there.
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by vizkiz: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
well @op only immature guys does that, i believe on a guy that keeps trying to get a lady, even when she says no. but the truth is that whether they flirt around u or try to date ur friend is enough reason 4 u to know that he is immature, so d best is for u to ignore and behave as if he is not there.

bro, no be everybody get that time

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Decker:
Why is it that when a guy asks you girls out, you act like you aren't into him, but when he starts flirting with your friend, you begin to act jealous?

Funny people.
undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Cholls(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided

What is it?
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
vizkiz:

bro, no be everybody get that time
LOL bro i know but if a guy really loves a lady, he should atleast dont give up easily.
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Decker:

What is it?
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Who cut your tongue?
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by vizkiz: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL bro i know but if a guy really loves a lady, he should atleast dont give up easily.

I have seen guys run after girls for 3 years and still nothing happened. The amount of time spent being unreproductive chasing after her could have made another girl happy
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Decker:

Who cut your tongue?
You've definitely Not changed... still got that rigid thingy going..

you went All MIA. shocked

Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
You've definitely Not changed... still got that rigid thingy going..

you went All MIA. shocked

Did you miss me?
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Santi19(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Who does that
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
vizkiz:

I have seen guys run after girls for 3 years and still nothing happened. The amount of time spent being unreproductive chasing after her could have made another girl happy
Very true bro, but 3years? haba the guy nor serious at all, you dont tell a lady your feelings the first time u see her or when she knows nothing about you, that is why the guy chase and chase for that long. first of all friendship matters a lot, atleast the lady must be friends with u, knows a lot about u, but a guy should be not close to avoid friendzone, by that when u tell her u have feelings for her, it will nt take up to a week and she is yours already.
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Decker:

Did you miss me?
Cat definitely cut my tongue! lipsrsealed

I just thought I'd drop by and say Hi! it's been centuries!
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by vizkiz: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Very true bro, but 3years? haba the guy nor serious at all, you dont tell a lady your feelings the first time u see her or when she knows nothing about you, that is why the guy chase and chase for that long. first of all friendship matters a lot, atleast the lady must be friends with u, knows a lot about u, but a guy should be not close to avoid friendzone, by that when u tell her u have feelings for her, it will nt take up to a week and she is yours already.

lol, bro those were the technique used during the 90s. Women these days will dump you in the friendzone once you are bring a friend for more than 2 weeks. You are right though

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Cat definitely cut my tongue! lipsrsealed

I just thought I'd drop by and say Hi! it's been centuries!

I trust you na. Your regenerative sharp tongue will soon grow back. tongue

Anyways, thanks for dropping by and saying Hi.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, bro those were the technique used during the 90s. Women these days will dump you in the friendzone once you are bring a friend for more than 2 weeks. You are right though
hehehe its all a strategy, for example i know mimzy have a boyfriend, but as her friend my main purpose will be to steal her from lesslie or lezz, so my plan is, i will start treating her romantically, take her to d beach, take her outing, go to cinema together, tell her sweetwords, call her at night, my aim is just to do unto her what lesslie cant do unto her, with that i have emotionally entered her thoughts already, b4 u know it, she and lesslie will just have a dissagreement, and as a guy with aim, i will just use that opportunity to start consolling her, take her to my home, sweet talk her and b4 u see sex will just happen, then i will just tell her how feel abt her and in three months time marriage activated
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
If I had ignored he will think I am keeping quiet because I am sad to see him loving up with another girl.

What I did was I was giving him tips on how to toast the girl properly and win her heart so that he would realise I don't send his childish behaviour.

He wanted sex and I said no I have a boyfriend so since that day what he does is to flirt with my female friends anytime they visit.
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by vizkiz: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe its all a strategy, for example i know mimzy have a boyfriend, but as her friend my main purpose will be to steal her from lesslie or lezz, so my plan is, i will start treating her romantically, take her to d beach, take her outing, go to cinema together, tell her sweetwords, call her at night, my aim is just to do unto her what lesslie cant do unto her, with that i have emotionally entered her thoughts already, b4 u know it, she and lesslie will just have a dissagreement, and as a guy with aim, i will just use that opportunity to start consolling her, take her to my home, sweet talk her and b4 u see sex will just happen, then i will just tell her how feel abt her and in three months time marriage activated

thy Lord is watching thee in 3D grin
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
sk8er:

If I had ignored he will think I am keeping quiet because I am sad to see him loving up with another girl.

What I did was I was giving him tips on how to toast the girl properly and win her heart so that he would realise I don't send his childish behaviour.

He wanted sex and I said no I have a boyfriend so since that day what he does is to flirt with my female friends anytime they visit.
URE sad loving up with another girl? wait a minute, do u have feelings for him?
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
vizkiz:

thy Lord is watching thee in 3D grin

lol life na brain
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by firstking01(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
And why would you give a hoot if you really don't careundecided?
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by guente02(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Who chasing a girl for long don epp abeg. Wey b say after u konto and suck all d juice she becomes a little above sour.
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
URE sad loving up with another girl? wait a minute, do u have feelings for him?
WHAT?

You didn't read my post properly lwkmd grin
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Malayy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
mtcheew.. who got that time?? ladies woo me, i don't woo them.. just today alone, 10 beautiful ladies wooed me..
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
sk8er:
When they ask you out and you say no they try to date your friend just to throw the relationship in your face and get back at you. If they can't date your friend they start flirting with random girl when you are around and peeping you from the corner of their eyes to check your reaction grin

Funny people.

A guy asked you out?
That guy must be blind.
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

A guy asked you out?
That guy must be blind.
One day you will ask people a question or make an inquiry and they will not reply but instead insult you for no reason.

In Jesus name Amen. This thing I wrote will follow you until it happens.
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2016
sk8er:

One day you will ask people a question or make an inquiry and they will not reply but instead insult you for no reason.

In Jesus name Amen. This thing I wrote will follow you until it happens.
hehehehehe, sweetheart, don't tell me you re already crying, are you?

Anyways such can only happen online where faces re unknown and not to my face offline. They still haven't given birth to that human that would try that with me offline and go unpunished. Hehehehehehe

Precious Morning sweetheart.
Re: Why Do Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Decker:

I trust you na. Your regenerative sharp tongue will soon grow back. tongue
Anyways, thanks for dropping by and saying Hi.
winkwink

(1) (Reply)

9 Men You Must Never Marry / Grab Her By The Puussie / Hilarious!!!nigerian Wedding Invitation Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.