Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well (36855 Views)

Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" / Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ‎Campaign Manager Defects To APC / Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by jozee08(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
dayowunmi:
Dino, you can now defect to PDP with your boss, saraki!
hw you take knw waiting dey my mind?
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by ADO21212(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
IF U WANT TO RECONISE. U BETTER FOLLOW BELLO

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by DTaj: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Same Senator Smart Adeyemi that could die for Jonathan! Who was always following Jonathan every where! Who used Jonathan's influence to go for 2nd term in the Senate against written agreement by Kogi West PDP! Who used to defend Jonathan so vigorously on TV, in newspapers, on radio stations! Who Jonathan got the plum job as Senate Committee Chairman FCT Abuja for throughout his stay in the Senate via David Mark! Who used to follow Jonathan to Jerusalem on pilgrimage! Who was ALWAYS part of the entourage on Christmas and Easter visits to Jonathan @ the Villa!

Kai! Fear some politicians!!!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by chibyz(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2016
e be like say corruption don catch this one and he knows that EFCC WILL SOON CATCH HIM. ABEG RUN GO APC WHERE YOU WILL BE SAFE. WAIT YOU THINKS SAY PMB DE SHARE FUEL FOR APC MEMBERS, I PITY YOU NA ONE CHANCE YOU ENTER.

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by chibyz(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2016
DTaj:
Same Senator Smart Adeyemi that could die for Jonathan! Who was always following Jonathan every where! Who used Jonathan's influence to go for 2nd term in the Senate against written agreement by Kogi West PDP! Who used to defend Jonathan so vigorously on TV, in newspapers, on radio stations! Who Jonathan got the plum job as Senate Committee Chairman FCT Abuja for throughout his stay in the Senate via David Mark! Who used to follow Jonathan to Jerusalem on pilgrimage! Who was ALWAYS part of the entourage on Christmas and Easter visits to Jonathan @ the Villa!

Kai! Fear some politicians!!!
MY DEAR POVERTY DON CATCH PDP. WATIN MAN GO DO.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by victoriokelvin(m): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Senator Smart Adeyemi I used to see u as a mentor but now I see u as a fool, I mean a big fool. So admix of these strong challenges facing Nigeria u could stil came out boldly to say that u re defecting 4rm PDP to APC because Buhari is performing. So u 4got that it ws PDP that made u who u re 2day. You better tell kogites that you defected 2 APC in other 2 pursue ur political interest rather than telling them that u re going there for d sake of using his influence 2 better their lives. U this political "demagogue" fool.

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by dsolomon(m): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari is doing well.......these must have taken oshoogbo weed under hot sun with an hungry stomach!!!so I strongly believe he is saying all these under the influence of raw oshogbo weed
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by dsolomon(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Is that governor from nigeria
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by wtfCode: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2016
Waaaat!! May God punish both of them!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by openmine(m): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2016
okay....his next press statement will be how d country was mismanaged by the 16 year rule of PDP forgetting he was once part of the PDP caucus .... sad sad
i wont be surprised if he immediately goes back to PDP again considering the backlash APC and the president have been receiving....political prostitute grin grin
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Very soon he will start saying how PDP messed up Nigeria for 16yrs without recalling that he was a key player In the 16 wasted years just like el-rufia, ameachi and co.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by frankwyte: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2016
As erudite as he was on the floor of Senate then! So men can loose principles and stand for nothing? Yu sold yur birthright for a small measure of meal. Very sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by prof12(m): 1:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Ezeanochie:
Another political ashaweo.

These hoes ain't loyal
Call him whatever, he his a progressive.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by truthspeaks: 1:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Plus d late's minister's position is still vacant
drslimtommy:
Buhari is doing well?
Ok kontinue...
New Talk of d town ; party of blame
have u blamed jonathan today?
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by callJesu: 2:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Well, a decision best known to him
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by dayowunmi(m): 2:38am On Apr 09, 2016
jozee08:

hw you take knw waiting dey my mind?
Lolz, but seriously, our politicians no get shame at all, all because of political relevance

2 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by iamrealdeji(m): 3:04am On Apr 09, 2016
The man is bribing Buhari,he thinks he might be the next person efcc would grab because of his heavy looting. You think Buhari is that foolish not to know your intention?

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Un-dilluted raawbishness!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Phobia1: 3:53am On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

It Tinubu was that influential faleke should have been the Governorship candidate and not the deputy.You think someone like Dino Melaye would even stoop that low to become a deputy Governorship candidate?You people fail to understand that Tinubu has no political value outside the sw.Sto overating him.That how how you pushed him to go and burn his fingers in the rce for the NASS leadership.FYI whether Saraki goes down or not the likes mind senators which Melaye belongs to will continue to control the senate
U wil b hapy dat u knw wat u r sayin o. buh seriously u dont! talkin nonsense bout pple pushed tinubu. naaa NOBODY can push jagaban to do wateva shit he so wish to do. Oh! u think hes stil like u dat ur father stil sends to go get him r'charge card? ahaha Eran. If u and ur papa stands bfor him, he wil 'pushes' both of u to his wish. mofo

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by vizboy(m): 3:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Tomorrow he will be shouting PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. Since he is now saint in the eyes of apc members
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by swordoftruth: 4:51am On Apr 09, 2016
please can a party reject a member from joining them. Buhari performing? may be but I am not feeling it yet.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by swordoftruth: 4:58am On Apr 09, 2016
callJesu:
Well, a decision best known to him

a decision to either escape EFCC or aimed at remaining relevant politically
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by mikaelword(m): 5:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Ezeanochie:
Another political ashaweo.
These hoes ain't loyal
Lolz. And According 2 dem hoes na the highest bidder get d goods. awon ole
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by justmenoni: 5:10am On Apr 09, 2016
Bullshit I even thought he's a serving senator How this news wan prevent ekweremadu rrom becoming Senate president..

He defected to apc so as to become a saint and avoid investigation and prosecution.

Let buhari start in house investigation and prosecution and you'd see drop in political prostitution in Nigeria..
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by CosmicJames(m): 5:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari is doing a good job - Obama Nonsense
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by frankbin2000(m): 5:42am On Apr 09, 2016
That is what you get when you have selfish persons as leaders. They only go where there belly is taken care of. Bet me, if PDP dislodges APC come 2019, he will go back to PDP and tag APC a failure. Political prostitution
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Syjibrin(f): 6:16am On Apr 09, 2016
frankyychiji:
Which part of the zoo are you from? Smart Adeyemi is a male.

Smart Adeyemi is free to go.
i think he is from Kano zoo known as zombieeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Syjibrin(f): 6:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Fmartin:
my fellow animal, somebdy commented dat, he is a political 'prostitute' , hence i must refer to hm as she.. Since prostitute is a feminine word.

If i may ask, wat typ of animal are u

Dnt b offended
he is a goat my view though
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by ExpertNosa(m): 6:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by kingoduyebo1(m): 6:26am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=seunmsg post=44525816]

Even while in PDP, Smart Adeyemi has always been a close associate of Bola Tinubu. With his defection and Saraki's inevitable downfall, Dino will face a tough time coming back to the senate. Dino's decision to swim or sink with Saraki may end up being his achilles heel. [/quote

Oro nla.........i love ur wisdom,let's watch and see
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by swizzdre(m): 6:50am On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

lolz this Tinubu lapdogs!! so suddenly smart Adeyemi is now a more heavu duty politician than Dino Melaye? I bet you Dino Melaye has far more influence in Kogi APC than Tinubu
bros na lie..dino only won due to the Buhari APC tsunami
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by ibietela2(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2016
tolexy007:
Sunday Aborisade, Abuja

The Senator who represented the Kogi West Senatorial District in the 6th and 7th Senate, Smart Adeyemi, on Friday formally defected to the All Progressives Congress.

Adeyemi who briefed journalists in Abuja in company with Senators Abu Ibrahim, Olubunmi Adetunmbi among others, said he had no regret dumping his erstwhile Peoples Democratic Party.

He explained that his decision to join APC was to support President Muhammadu’s determination to develop every part of the country, especially his Kogi West constituency.

He therefore urged his supporters to move enmasse to the APC, with immediate effect.
Details shortly….

http://www.punchng.com/smart-adeyemi-defects-to-apc-says-buhari-is-doing-well/

So if this idiotic foool is not in APC he couldn't help the President?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US / Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead / Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.