Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well (36853 Views)

Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" / Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ‎Campaign Manager Defects To APC / Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2016
No b new thing again. Birds of d same feather. If Alao Akala of oyo state could join Apc. Den shekua can also join 4 d gud works of Buhari.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:27am On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

It Tinubu was that influential faleke should have been the Governorship candidate and not the deputy.You think someone like Dino Melaye would even stoop that low to become a deputy Governorship candidate?You people fail to understand that Tinubu has no political value outside the sw.Sto overating him.That how how you pushed him to go and burn his fingers in the rce for the NASS leadership.FYI whether Saraki goes down or not the likes mind senators which Melaye belongs to will continue to control the senate
The same myopic opinion you and your like minds had about Saraki. That he was a god and nothing will happen to him, his sink is sinking, and you shall all go down with him. . .
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by softvio(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Ohh sweet, aren't you your brother's keeper?
Please educate me and put the devil to shame.
die it! Who goes there? Identify yourself
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by ipreach: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari doing well?
i dont believe this
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by fujirice: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Politics is a secondary life to every human with a primary attitude.
Who we re determines what kind of politician we would become.
Too many weak mean whom had become politician, and that's why they fear the unknown and run after where the power is with no WILL stay stay where they re and fight for what they believe.

Yeah, Tinubu is one man/politician with such fearless and dogged will. I feel Oshiomole should also be on the list.

Have I told you they re both my Political Mentors?
They re 3 actually, Buhari inclusive.
Yes Oshiomole is very articulate but I only like him when he speaks. Maybe he is a man with political will but administrative wise? Mba! He no follow at all!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Boyoorisha: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

It Tinubu was that influential faleke should have been the Governorship candidate and not the deputy.You think someone like Dino Melaye would even stoop that low to become a deputy Governorship candidate?You people fail to understand that Tinubu has no political value outside the sw.Sto overating him.That how how you pushed him to go and burn his fingers in the rce for the NASS leadership.FYI whether Saraki goes down or not the likes mind senators which Melaye belongs to will continue to control the senate

I want you to tell me one person among your fathers and forefathers who is as influential as Tinubu in Nigerian politics
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by dannewlife(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2016
You are just being SMART !
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2016
softvio:

die it! Who goes there? Identify yourself
Heheheheh, Obembe wida?
Who goes you to cap a Norseman and not a noiseman to identify himself? Hehehehehe
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2016
fujirice:

Yes Oshiomole is very articulate but I only like him when he speaks. Maybe he is a man with political will but administrative wise? Mba! He no follow at all!
Administrative will you said?
please enlighten a fellow brother and help cure my curiosity why you feel oshiomole isn't one to point at when it comes to administrative wise.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Alajiki(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2016
Fmartin:
my fellow animal, somebdy commented dat, he is a political 'prostitute' , hence i must refer to hm as she.. Since prostitute is a feminine word.

If i may ask, wat typ of animal are u

Dnt b offended

No! You can't refer to him as a 'she'. The word 'prostitute' (noun) can be used for both males and females. Check your dictionary bro.

NOTE: I have no business in you guys' kpotokpoto fight, I'm only calling your attention to the issue of 'she'. Ire o
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by princefaculty(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2016
Political oringo, psycophant just succeeded in deceiving himself and a little few that are truth-blind.
God help our desperate impatient politician
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Heshei: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Smart never did anything meaningful to the people of Kogi while he served for 2 terms as senator... I wonder the magic he hopes to perform in a dispensation where frivolous spending is not guaranteed again.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by deolu2000(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Oya go and chop your own at FG level.. Na national cake. Just know that God will ask you some day about your services .
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Leke001: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2016
idiot!...please permit me to use the word
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by softvio(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Heheheheh, Obembe wida?
Who goes you to cap a Norseman and not a noiseman to identify himself? Hehehehehe

die all die it! Na me aro elelenwo unit chief intel scandinavian barbitch.. Wida your vessel?
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by kulekaa(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
dis guy is up2 something, Mayb 2 replace Ocholi
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by SenatorJames(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Political prostitutes every where. Who will now delivers my Okun people if there are no politicians with focus and policy.

I wont be surprise if i hear that Yomi Awoniyi of Mopa-amuro defect to APC tomorrow. Politics of self interest.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by darlenese(f): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Ohh sweet, aren't you your brother's keeper?

Please educate me and put the devil to shame.

Lol, the devil is shameless! No need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal / Joel Savage: Driving Obafemi Awolowo Through The Principal Streets Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.