Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Some Love Quotes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Love Quotes (737 Views)

Beautiful Love Quotes For Her / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! / Share Love Quotes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Love Quotes by Don4life: 12:58am On Aug 01, 2009
"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous
Re: Some Love Quotes by Don4life: 1:02am On Aug 01, 2009
My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."
Re: Some Love Quotes by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 01, 2009
[b]-"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world."
- "Love has the power of making you believe what you would normally treat with the deepest suspicion."
- "If you love something, set it free; if it comes backs it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was."
- "If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
- "never knew how to worship until I knew how to love."
- "Love is life. And if you're missing love, you're missing life."
- "It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."
- "I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it."
- "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell."
- "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
- "Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?"
- "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."[/b]
Re: Some Love Quotes by sexyLeamon(f): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2009
oh I love love quotes here goes:

"You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears."
"Love me faithfully forever, and I wil be forever faithful."
'Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between , you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you."
"I'm totally drunk with joy and happiness when I'm with you!"
'If you were a tear in my eye, I would not cry for fear of losing you."
"Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."
"If I could be anything in the world I'd want to be your tear. Born in your eyes, live on your cheek and die on your lips".
"If someone you love hurt you, cry a river,build a bridge, and get over it".
Re: Some Love Quotes by makahagirl(f): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2009
love is a battle field
Re: Some Love Quotes by Don4life: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
Above posters thanks 4 ya contribution.More Pls
Re: Some Love Quotes by DaLucki1: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2009
NATURE IS LOVE, LIFE ABUNDANT IS LIFE WITH YOU. IT'S ONLY NATURAL THAT WE BECOME CONSUMED INTO THIS FIRE OF LOVE'S ETERNITY grin cheesy wink kiss

(1) (Reply)

Whom Will You Prefer? / My Girl Want Marriage But I Am Under Dilenma Cos Of Some Reasons / Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.