Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:27 AM

Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian (739 Views)

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by smilyhand(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2009
Hey Girls can you love a white non nigerian
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2009
It is possible but I think such couples always wonder what it would be like to have married a Nigerian smiley
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2009
same stupid questions all the darn time
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by Pharoh: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2009
No analysis just one line of stupid sentence, You did not even try to present the merits or demerits or your own side pertaining to the topic gosh. I don dey tire for this section self.
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
^^^^^^ abii ooh, which one is white non Nigerian ? undecided undecided

white is white or Caucasian
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by Pharoh: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2009
We don get white Nigerians na aka Lebanese Nigerians
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2009
Lebanese is middle eastern ? no ? are Arabs white ? undecided undecided
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by Pharoh: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2009
Don't take it too serious, i don't know as well, i was just trying to help the poster because i don't know if he has met a white Nigerian before undecided. Some Lebanese are very light in color and they are in the middle east. They are arabs but with a mixed religion (Islam and Christianity ). They are pretty much in Nigeria and they are citizens.
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2009
Pharoh:

Don't take it too serious, i don't know as well, i was just trying to help the poster because i don't know if he has met a white Nigerian before undecided. Some Lebanese are very light in color and they are in the middle east. They are arabs but with a mixed religion (Islam and Christianity ). They are pretty much in Nigeria and they are citizens.

yea i know. I reside in Nigeria.
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2009
is there such thing as a white Nigerian undecided
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by Pharoh: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2009
dominique:

is there such thing as a white Nigerian undecided

We are trying to solve that one now since the poster is not here to explain.

POSAKOSA1:

yea i know. I reside in Nigeria.

O Good then i don't need to explain all that. So what do you think about the possibility of a white nigerian?

To me it is possible by naturalization so we could call them Nigerians or white Nigerians. Thinking about Zimbabwe and South African now.
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by whitesturd(f): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2009
walks into thread.OMG.whatthe Bleep.im outa here.speeds out at 180km smiley
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2009
Depends, after you show me a white Nigerian
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by AmAlone: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2009
@ Poster! Hey RETARD!! grin DUMP QUESTION!!!

But My ANSWER Is YESNOT!!!
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by Pharoh: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2009
whitesturd:

walks into thread.OMG.whatthe mess.im outa here.speeds out at 180km smiley

Come back here grin you are a principal suspect for this thesis we are trying to solve. Your ID tells it all smiley so come and explain what you know about white Nigerians LOL cool

FL Gators:

Depends, after you show me a white Nigerian

We are trying to proof if there is a possibility for that. Depends on the criteria used.
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2009
Pharoh:

So what do you think about the possibility of a white nigerian?

To me it is possible by naturalization so we could call them Nigerians or white Nigerians. Thinking about Zimbabwe and South African now.

U're right about naturalization. I think "whites" living in Nigeria would rather be called Nigerian than "white Nigerian"
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2009
whats a white non-Nigerian?

does the OP mean an expatriate?
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by ritaNL: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2009
The poster is talking abt the fulanis undecided
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by Rosabelle(f): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2009
loollllll
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2009
SAME BULL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT,

THERE IS NOTHING RUNNING ON THIS POSTER HEAD SHA,

MAYBE ITS BETTER THIS PEOPLE LEARN TO BE CREATIVE AND NOT TALKING BULL SHIT HERE,
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by goodhunte(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2009
Pharoh:

have any of u ever fall in love with their ladies?
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by Pharoh: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
good hunte:

have any of u ever fall in love with their ladies?

I don't know of others but i haven't, i only have one as a friend on the NET.
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by iice(f): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
@Topic, no - they are not human
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by waterworks(f): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2009
err " poster am i missing something? there are white nigerians?
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by THEAMAKA(f): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2009
there is no such thing.

i still dont believe in white south africans either.
they are still europeans to me, living in another person's land.
same thing for any "white african"

@ topic
my answer is no.
Re: Hey Girls Can You Love A White Non Nigerian by nana(f): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2009
About White Non Nigerian. It's either u are white or black!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband / Hidden Babymama / Good Reasons To Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.