Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

Miss Western Nigeria 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Western Nigeria 2016 (637 Views)

The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries / How Can I Receive Money True Western Union / Romancelanders! Please VOTE My Friend For Miss Pride Of Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Western Nigeria 2016 by misswesternnig: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2016
Hi. Morning. Are You Aware That The Registration Is Closing Soon?
We Are Looking For Someone Who Can Represent the Yoruba Race... Can You?
2nd Runner-Up will walk away with N250,000
1st Runner-Up will walk away with N150,000
Winner Will become an instant Celebrity, Win a Brand New Official Car, One Year Wardrobe, One Year Monthly Salary, Become a Brand Ambassador with some Top companies, One year Modeling Contract, Opportunity to partner with international Charity Organizations and many More...Consolation PRIZES.
But All These are Only Possible When You Register For Nigeria's ONLY & Biggest Yoruba Pageant: MISS WESTERN NIGERIA 2016.
IBADAN AUDITION:
16th April 2016.
Venue: Kakanfo Inn & Conference Centre
1, Nihinola Street, Off Joyce "B" Rd,
Off M.K.O Abiola Way, Ibadan
TO REGISTER: Pay The Entry Fee Of #5,000 Into First Bank Plc. Account Name: DAWN GLOBAL PLATFORM SOLUTION LIMITED. Account Number: 2030072802... Then Log Onto www.misswesternnigeria.com To Fill The Online Form!
Entry form for Miss Western Nigeria closes on 15th April, 2016
Go for MISS WESTERN NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / I'm New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.