Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) (637 Views)

Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend / Man Asks Ex-Fianceeā€™s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) by DesChyko: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2016
This is a narration of which I was privileged to witnesw but didn't play an active role in. Names are ficitious.

A distant cousin, Mary, was in a relationship with a certain man, Ezekiel, who was into airtime business. As at the time we became aware of the relationship, she was in her first year in a polytechnic. At this time, the man came to perform introductory rites in the girl's home. The total expense on this event could not have been up to #12,000.
One thing led to another and the relationship crashed. The lady in question dropped out of school due to poor performances and for years, there was no obvious contact between the pair.

However, last two years, a fine gentleman came for the lady's hand in marriage and concluded all rites, travelling back to Abuja with his new bride, and there came trouble.

Ezekiel came to the bride's family, threatening fire and brimstone if he wasn't refunded all the expenses he lavished on the girl while she was in school and out of it. The chief of the community fixed a date for Ezekiel to come along with a record of his expenses and for the bride's family to come for a dialogue, with him as the mediator.

On the said day, Ezekiel arrived with a carefully prepared but ridiculously inflated expense sheet. The introduction ceremony was now put at #20,000. Along with airtime sent to Mary, money given and things bought for her as well, his total refund stood at #198,000. It was clear he's out for a piece of the goldmine Mary seemingly fell into now.
After going through the list, the opinion of the bride's family was interpreted thus:

[b]'We have seen your list. We can't argue with you about the introduction ceremony or its cost, because it was done and the funding for it came from your pocket. Moreover, we are not hungry people. We will pay that #20,000 you put there.
However, the other expenses, we are not aware of. While you were making them, you didn't inform us, neither did Mary tell us about them. But since we are here for peace, and Mary isn't here to speak on her behalf, we will ask you for some things as well.
We would like to know how many times Mary visited you at your place, how many times you slept with her, how many times she cooked for you, how many times she did your laundry, how many times she cleaned your home, how many times she went out with you to occasions.
We will cost these things and see who owes the other. If you can't give us details, we can contact Mary to help us out so that we can move ahead.

We are men. We know where the woman benefits us, therefore, do not think you can lecture us on what the roles and sacrifices of a woman in a relationship are.'[/b]

At this point, the dialogue broke up. Noises and threats took the rest of the meeting as the parties departed, not as they came, but each man with his own fury. Till date, there has been no further peace talks. However, the voice of a wife to one of the parties rings clear. She asked them to be careful with how they deal with Ezekiel so that they do not cause problems for the then-pregnant Mary.

If he poses a threat, that remains to be seen as Mary was delivered of the child late last year.
Re: Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) by falconey(m): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
grin

interesting.........very interesting
Re: Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) by Chanchit: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Ezekiel needs a factory resetting slap.

2 Likes

Re: Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) by obaataaokpaewu: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2016
may it never get to the stage where I ask an ex to refund me or return back any gift I gave her while the going was good
Re: Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Also retrieve you milk from her body, yeye man

(1) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / I'm New Here / Listen Guys, Never Say These 7 Lines To A Girl You Intend To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.