Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

Help,frequent Urination. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help,frequent Urination. (822 Views)

Plz Help Am Having Frequent Urination / Prostate Cancer: How Frequent Do You Urinate At Night ? / I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,frequent Urination. by Nellyb(f): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hi nairalanders,its alwayz nice to be here. I hav a 65 year old mother who is not diabetic but occassionally pass out urine even b4 getting 2 d toilet. Doctors hav not given any remedy. Pls,what could be the cause and cure of dis. Tanx,u guyz r just too much.
Re: Help,frequent Urination. by Baxilexi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2009
hi,
your granny's condition is quite normal for someone her age. it is known as ENURESIS - involuntary urination or incontinence of urine.

a normal person releases about 1500ml - 2300ml of urine per day and the urinary bladder can hold up to 250ml urine so the math being correct, we urinate about 6-9times daily.

in your granny case. she should be taken to the toilet at least twice every 4hrs. smiley
Re: Help,frequent Urination. by Nellyb(f): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2009
Tanx Baxi,I'm really grateful.
Re: Help,frequent Urination. by Baxilexi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2009
you welcomed. smiley
Re: Help,frequent Urination. by ab1989: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
There is remedy for this ailment if you care because i dont know how long you or anybody else will have chance to be carrying your mother to unirate.The problem has to do with her bladder weakness and some percentages of people of your mother,s age do experience this.The problems can be solved within few months by using dietary/food supplements (not drugs ) but food that can repair/rejuvenate her bladder and other organs of the body to make them function normally as expected. The products are Nectar drink, Garlic thyme tablets,Propolis tablets and naturemin tablets all these products are made from Aloevera and is working wonders in the life of people. For more details you can contact me on 08032451201 or orelusimodupe@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Itching Skin-what Is The Solution? / Can She Go For Scan / Ever Thought You Could Look Trimmed, Beautiful And Confident In Body Shape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.