Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,651 members, 7,951,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

People Threw Pure Water At Me – Tiwa Savage On Her First Performance In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Threw Pure Water At Me – Tiwa Savage On Her First Performance In Nigeria (835 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Threw Pure Water At Me – Tiwa Savage On Her First Performance In Nigeria by Keltwiststar: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2016

Talented singer, Tiwa Savage, opened
up on how her first performance on
stage in Nigeria went down.

The ‘Kolobi’ singer, who spoke at
the recent Youth Enterprise Conference,
held at Eko Hotels and Suites, revealed
how she was pelted with satchet water
while performing at the Kennis Music
Easter Fiesta.

My first performance at Kennis Easter
Fiesta was a disaster! I was stoned with
pure water bags because I was singing
English songs and blowing too much
phonetics.

I ran back to my husband who was my
boyfriend at that time and cried ‘my
people are not accepting me, I don’t
know what to do.’

He told me to start singing songs that
they could relate with. And that was
how I came up with Kele Kele Love.

Tiwa, recently dropped her much
awaited album, R.E.D, Which has gone
on to receive mixed reviews from
music critics.

Source: The Entertainment Hub @ Spicynaija.com
Re: People Threw Pure Water At Me – Tiwa Savage On Her First Performance In Nigeria by northvietnam(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
V
Re: People Threw Pure Water At Me – Tiwa Savage On Her First Performance In Nigeria by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
northvietnam:
V
Vietnam Congress.
Re: People Threw Pure Water At Me – Tiwa Savage On Her First Performance In Nigeria by michiyke2003(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na who i go ask?
Re: People Threw Pure Water At Me – Tiwa Savage On Her First Performance In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: People Threw Pure Water At Me – Tiwa Savage On Her First Performance In Nigeria by northvietnam(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Vietnam Congress.
Nope u failed it. V as in related to humans.. Think deeper

(1) (Reply)

You Have Not Eaten For 3 Days And Saw This In Your Account - What Will You Do? / 'There's Always Another Side Of Truth' -Timi Dakolo Replies Amina Mohammed(pics / Top Tv Celebrities In The World Including Two Nigerians Born On The 9th of June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.