Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? (2594 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: How South-west Lost Out; GEJ, Others React / APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun / Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by tuniski: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2016
GoodMuyis:

IF GEJ Borrow to pay Civil Servant His last Salary in Office when crude oil was above $45 par barrel, what do you expect him to do at $35 per barrel? He will burrow more

Thank God GEJ is gone forever
And bury nko he is yet to know what governance. Comparing GEJ to Buhari is a clear symptom of buhari's failure so far.
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by enlightenedmind: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
ba7man:
Yes!!!..... Boko Haram was running the show.......... oil bunkerers and violent millitants were more influential than ever.......... everyone was threatening the Nation........... GEJ's cronies were looting the Nation dry (which Is part of the reason we're here) and GEJ gave them national awards for it................... the economy was already bad but GEJ kept borrowing to hide that fact, plunging the Nation into further debt............. questionable projects were hailed as transformation......GEJ bailed out just as the Nation was on the verge of collapse ( I honestly know he has no intelligence to manage the situation he helped create ).

Remember the last days of his administration and how the Nation was almost at a standstill before you insult Buhari.

This current situation we find ourselves in is a continuation of where GEJ left us.

I can't believe people can forget that so soon.

Buhari isn't the best but he's a far better option than GEJ will ever be.

No one had forgotten. Nigerians know d truth. Ipob hypocrites r d ones wailing. D alocations DAT were given to ipob states over d years what have d corrupt PDP done with it. Same as d north. North takes everything but look at d north. So where is d money? Trying to make us think did is a party/regional/tribal/state conflict. When it just a set of self serving old bafoons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Reptyle(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yes.

1 Like

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by TobennaOkoli: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
We lacked foresight, we voted out a government. We didnt vote one in. In the sense that we just felt GEJ wasnt good enough and he needed to go.

1 Like

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by BushidoBlue(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
TobennaOkoli:
We lacked foresight, we voted out a government. We didnt vote one in. In the sense that we just felt GEJ wasnt good enough and he needed to go.

1 Like

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by zolajpower: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
@ op ,like someone said again cry me a river ,for me I think u should cry me an ocean. the truth of the matter is 1bn times buhari or anyone who can bring sanity to Nigeria will earn my vote. for the first time after two and half years a chibok girl kidnapped by the insurgence spoke to her father on phone. that's close to it, all those sea and air pirate of our economy who were having a fun filled day with public and tax payers fund are currently facing the music . what more can I say op . let give buhari a chance ,he's the singerporian version of Lee kwan yu
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by zolajpower: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
"corruption is not the same as stealing " aka the clueless man from otuoke village Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
arbitter:
The irony is if GEJ had won all the bunch of his apologists cvnts will be playing defense for him while everyone else ripped him to shreds and reverse threads about weather we should have went with Buhari will be made all over the place, since we all know the oil price crash thats almost the general cause of all your problems WOULD STILL HAVE HAPPENED. You nimrods will be using that as your #1 defence. The difference is when people refuse to buy that crap its because he would have been in office for more than 5yrs yet didn't diversify the economy and basically wasted the reserves. You know.... the usual crap youre demanding buhari does in a year and blaming him for.

See the difference? Basically what you GEJ apologists are doing is pretending as if his reign was some magical unicorn rainbow period and Buhari just came in and fvcked it all up. But dont worry not everyone is an ldiot, just because no one is spending their time countering you doesnt mean youre getting legitimacy

In the end its really no biggie, thats the way the world works. People need someone to lash out at and the President is fair game. People need to stop being such pussies and deal with it, theyre acting as if comments on social media are the bane of their lives.

Good for Buhari though that he's focused on doing his fuckibg job not engaging in meanigless cat fights with random punks. Actions speak louder than words.
He has till 2019 deliver. And no amount of shittalking is gonna stop him from doing so if he can and will.

And equally no amount of defending/apologists will stop him failing if he will.

Im personally on the sideline, I have better things to do with my life than spend it on social media arguing with ldiots like a child over things i have zero power over

thumbs up
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Cromagnon: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
arbitter:
The irony is if GEJ had won all the bunch of his apologists cvnts will be playing defense for him while everyone else ripped him to shreds and reverse threads about weather we should have went with Buhari will be made all over the place, since we all know the oil price crash thats almost the general cause of all your problems WOULD STILL HAVE HAPPENED. You nimrods will be using that as your #1 defence. The difference is when people refuse to buy that crap its because he would have been in office for more than 5yrs yet didn't diversify the economy and basically wasted the reserves. You know.... the usual crap youre demanding buhari does in a year and blaming him for.

See the difference? Basically what you GEJ apologists are doing is pretending as if his reign was some magical unicorn rainbow period and Buhari just came in and fvcked it all up. But dont worry not everyone is an ldiot, just because no one is spending their time countering you doesnt mean youre getting legitimacy

In the end its really no biggie, thats the way the world works. People need someone to lash out at and the President is fair game. People need to stop being such pussies and deal with it, theyre acting as if comments on social media are the bane of their lives.

Good for Buhari though that he's focused on doing his fuckibg job not engaging in meanigless cat fights with random punks. Actions speak louder than words.
He has till 2019 deliver. And no amount of shittalking is gonna stop him from doing so if he can and will.

And equally no amount of defending/apologists will stop him failing if he will.

Im personally on the sideline, I have better things to do with my life than spend it on social media arguing with ldiots like a child over things i have zero power over

what he said

1 Like

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Cromagnon: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
BRAV0O:
Well its in human nature easy to forget past pains GEJ tenure make no difference, nigeria just need to break up or else they keep playing us like football every 4 years, let assume gej come back to power or pdp respectively , boko haram will resurface, that did not guarantee surplus of pms, it all going to be worse pls op let ur next thread advocate more about nigeria breaking up peacefully, that's the only way
then when nigeria breaks into 36 countries and the governors become presidents and they contnue playing you like tennis you will break into 774 countries ba
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by BRAV0O(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2016
Cromagnon:
then when nigeria breaks into 36 countries and the governors become presidents and they contnue playing you like tennis you will break into 774 countries ba
grin
Cromagnon:
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by dafuturis(m): 1:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Dumbest post in Nairaland history.
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by GoodofNaija: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Who would regret voting out PDP, when it was obvious the country was doomed under it. No regrets about that pls pls angry. Haha, after giving them 16 years, wat do u expect angry

The only cry now (not yet regret) is for d current govt to act fast and reverse d current hardship. angry This is because they only have 4 years to prove themselves or...............(fill d gap) angry angry angry

I rest my case angry
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2016
Many are ready to suffer in order to protect their insignificant ego, it seems Nigeria really deserves Buhari.
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by SuperS1Panther: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2016
I would not have even voted him in 2011, talkless of 2015.

1 Like

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2016
ba7man:
Yes!!!..... Boko Haram was running the show.......... oil bunkerers and violent millitants were more influential than ever.......... everyone was threatening the Nation........... GEJ's cronies were looting the Nation dry (which Is part of the reason we're here) and GEJ gave them national awards for it................... the economy was already bad but GEJ kept borrowing to hide that fact, plunging the Nation into further debt............. questionable projects were hailed as transformation......GEJ bailed out just as the Nation was on the verge of collapse ( I honestly know he has no intelligence to manage the situation he helped create ).

Remember the last days of his administration and how the Nation was almost at a standstill before you insult Buhari.

This current situation we find ourselves in is a continuation of where GEJ left us.

I can't believe people can forget that so soon.

Buhari isn't the best but he's a far better option than GEJ will ever be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat / 80-year-old Ritualist Arrested With Human Body Parts In Osun State. Graphic Pics / #osunwestdecides: Egbedore LGA Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.