Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,915 members, 7,973,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Pictures. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Pictures. (6127 Views)

How Do I Get My Pictures Back Please? / I Need Someone To Design My Pictures For Me........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2009
2602 - Century Park, Shanghai. (Titanic reenactment) lol no ship
6327 - Somewhere in Maryland

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2009
Maryland.

There was a day I was walking in New York.  A guy stopped me and asked me if I am a paparazzi

Hardware
-----------------
Camera : Sony Alpha DSLR A350
Lens: DT 18 - 70 mm
70 - 300 mm

Flash: Generic Chinese lol
Filter: UV Filter

Software
----------
Adobe Photoshop CS4
Imagenomic
irFanview
DCE Tools

-------------

Yes I know I should be doing more graphics work but. I am not into graphics. Taking many pictures which I could possibly add some effects to, but takes a lot of time. Just do minor adjustments.

Re: My Pictures. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2009
actually, I was surprised there were no black people in your Maryland and DC photos.  cheesy

those areas where you cant walk ten paces without meeting a Nigerian talkless other blacks.

feel like explaining? wink Not if you dont want to however.

Nice pictures though.
Re: My Pictures. by oyinda3(f): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2009
that looks like a fancy wedding. cruise ship?
cactus, what do u do in china? do u do photography or that's just a hobby?
n how did u get ur job in china? did u just apply from US or u moved to china first?

very interesting. u seem pretty young too.
Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 3:23am On Aug 04, 2009
@tpia

You are right, there are many blacks in Maryland/DC area. I have some pictures with blacks but very few. I go to events to take pictures. Parades, concerts, festivals etc. So hope that explains things

@oyinda
Aha h ah the wedding was done by the riverside. nice place cant remember it but it is across I am not sure if it is Potomac river. The bridge in Maryland if you are driving from Dc to New york I think you go over the bridge. it eas at one of the sides. too lazy to search for the name. The pictures of the three guys was at Anapolis Maryland, and the picture of the faces by table and candle was taken at Celebrations forgotten their location but not too far from the bridge if you are looking over the river.

I am very very interested in photography. I am a one man band so difficult to do editing to improve on the quality of the pictures adding effects. Now it is an hobby hope to get paid to do things. It is possible over the next month or so, I may be in Nigeria so I can take pictures. Dont know yet.

Getting a job in China is not easy especially for a black person and especially if you are African. It is easier if you know people that makes things better. I was studying chinese at the University of Maryland Confucius Institute. Met a lot of Chinese people. Voila.

I am in IT. I am between 25 and 30.

Hopefully, I can be in Nigeria. I actually hope to be in Nigeria because, when I read news articles, you hardly see pictures

I show you what I would like to do if possible in Nigeria.

You may be familiar with The Big Picture. A photo journalism blog by boston.com

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/

That is what I would like to do in Nigeria if possible.

I shall post the couple of pictures of black people I have ah ah ah ah
Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 3:35am On Aug 04, 2009
Ok now we have some black people in pictures ah ah ah.

St. Patrick's Day parade
St. Patrick's Day parade
@ the Corner of White House D.C.

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 3:38am On Aug 04, 2009
All at St. Patrick's Day parade D.C.

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 3:48am On Aug 04, 2009
Street corner D.C.
Memorial Day 2008 D.C.
Memorial Day 2008 D.C.

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 3:51am On Aug 04, 2009
Blue Angel airshow 2008

D.C.

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 3:56am On Aug 04, 2009
Blue Angel Show 2008

I was quite slow with this so some trails

Re: My Pictures. by oyinda3(f): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2009
lol @ knowing people that make things better. i totally agree with that statement. sometimes a lot depend on who you know unfortunately

what camera do u use? i'm sure it's one of those fancy ones.
also i'll assume that u know a few things about cameras so can u suggest a good one for under $100? my old camera pics don't come out half as good as yours but i have a friend who takes really nice pics with hers but she got it for less than I got mine. I sold my camera now because I never use it really and i'm hoping to get a new one sometime.

oh and when are you going to naija? definitely looking forward to pics. post a link if you do end up creating the cool website.
Re: My Pictures. by deyg(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
excuse moi was there anybody dat collectd is bread from him.at d ym he was opening is mouth.how did u get dat close or u zoomd it.or he allowd u 2 take his pix lyk dat.
Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 2:14am On Aug 05, 2009
@oyinda

Will post when I will be in naija. There are many good cameras for under 100USD. May have to check will give you something.

@deyg

i am not sure which picture you are referring to but I have a zoom lense, the second picture. Very powerful and goes a long distance. I can become a spy eheh. Sometimes I move up close to people, they have not told me not to take their pictures so far or ask for their permission.

attached is what I use + a zoom lense

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 2:18am On Aug 05, 2009
St. Patrick's Day Celebration

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 2:20am On Aug 05, 2009
Mexican protest in front of White House
Social Networking
White House

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 2:26am On Aug 05, 2009
Girl jumping D.C.
Ivorian Embassy D.C.
Ivorian Embassy D.C.

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 2:36am On Aug 05, 2009
Street hockey
Street hockey
Girl in D.C.

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 2:42am On Aug 05, 2009
Battery Park, New York
Flat Iron, New York
Somewhere in D.C. cant remember the name

Re: My Pictures. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2009
cool wink

Isnt the last photo somewhere by the Capitol? Everything is paved down there.

correct me if I'm wrong though- its been a while since I visited.
Re: My Pictures. by TOYOSI20(f): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2009
Nice, . . . smiley
Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 1:54am On Aug 06, 2009
@tpia

yes there are some grassed out areas though but generally just concrete. Looks boring though lol
Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 1:57am On Aug 06, 2009
Ivorian embassy D.C. Chinese celebration
Memorial day 2008
Memorial day 2008

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 2:00am On Aug 06, 2009
St. Patrick's Day parade D.C. 2009
Cant remember but in D.C.
St. Patrick's Day parade D.C. 2009

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2009
Century Park, Shanghai

This is a very good friend of mine and she is very pretty

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2009
Century Park, Shanghai
Marksman catching them show. (Photographer: Girl in the picture above)

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2009
Univeristy of Maryland USA. Not sure if they are the original girls but they do choreography. They are deaf. Go figure

Re: My Pictures. by oyinda3(f): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2009
so pretty
Re: My Pictures. by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2009
wow that's an impressive hedge.
Re: My Pictures. by oyinda3(f): 4:41am On Aug 19, 2009
any more pics tongue
Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2009
Ah ah ah here we go for more

You may be seeing this person quite often I guess.

Ms. Adorable

About the building behind.

Name: Shanghai World Financial Center (SWC)

No. of Floors: 101

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_World_Financial_Center

On 14 September 2007 the skyscraper was topped out[7] at 492.0 meters (1,614.2 ft)[8] and became the second tallest building in the world; as well as the tallest structure in the People's Republic of China, including Hong Kong. It is currently the world's tallest completed building by roof.

On 28 August 2008, the SWFC officially opened for business. On August 30 the Observation Deck opened with a view from 3 levels. The highest view is at 474 m (1,555 ft) above ground level.[1]

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 6:20am On Aug 21, 2009
Another view of the Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)

Left : SWFC

Right : Jinmao

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 6:26am On Aug 21, 2009
Eyez

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shoot A 4K Video (MTV Quality) With A Budget That Is Pocket Friendly / For The Love Of Art II / Get A Diploma In Video Editing & Compositing,3D Animation & Motion Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.