Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,649 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Pictures. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Pictures. (6095 Views)

How Do I Get My Pictures Back Please? / I Need Someone To Design My Pictures For Me........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 6:27am On Aug 21, 2009
More eyez

Re: My Pictures. by oyinda3(f): 6:29am On Aug 21, 2009
yay

those two don't seem to be pleased to have their pics taken (lady pointing and guy in the pic below her). lol
yea the lady above is very pretty. and that first building is TALLL. is it actually shaped curvy like that or is that a camera effect.

i like the girl in the red's fashion style. reminds me of my friend
Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2009
That is the shape of the building from the front view sort of. It curves to the top. Difficult to take the picture. Pretty much had to lay and kiss the floor.

Open this link to understand the shape of the building
http://www.wangshappytrading.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/shanghai-world-financial-center-one-of-the-tallest-buildings-on-earth.png

or you can go to images.google.com

and search for shanghai world financial center.

I think the observation deck at the top is made of glass floor not sure. I havent been to the top yet. expensive. So you can imagine looking down or looking up and the cloud just some meters above you.

The people in the picture were staring and pointing surprised to see how dark colored I am.
There was a day, I met some Chinese kids. So I started talking with them they were happy. So one of them decided to take her white shirt to rub on my skin, waiting for her white shirt to turn black or dark brown. She was disappointed.

There are some really spectacular buildings in Shanghai.

The SWFC, I call it handbag. the top has a handle. finance = money. go figure

There are other buildings one looks like transformers so I call it the transformers building.

Maybe can go round taking pictures if I find someone to come with me.
Re: My Pictures. by oyinda3(f): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2009
the space at the top does look like a handle and I wonder how workers who have their offices positioned at the top feel. I would be too scared to work up there considering 9-11.

that's very funny about the stares and surprised looks. esp the little girl. but I heard there were many nigerians (and other africans) in china.
I don't know i think i would be very self conscious with all that attention until i get used to it i guess.

my best friend is chinese and she always talks about how spectacular the cities look so i can imagine
and for the pics, u can still go around talking pics. just pretend to be a tourist haha
Re: My Pictures. by Cactus(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2009
the handle on top, dont know what is there. i doubt if anything is there.

well, i dont see many blacks in shanghai. i was actally quite shocked seeing the way people stared at me. It never bothered me. Nothing bad or mean just curious. In the southern part of china in Guangzhou that is where you have a lot of nigerians and also beijing. People are talking about Nigeriatown in Guangzhou. go figure

When I tell people am nigeria them seem happy and sort of interested, first they talk about oil and football. generally, the people themselves are great. Some govt policies not so great.

In big cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu etc. the cities are great but if you go to smaller cities they are cool and obviously cheaper to live. less cars and pollution so feels nice seeing blue sky.
Re: My Pictures. by ABCthings: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GALLANT GRAPHICS Flyers, Banner Ads, Business Cards And Other Designs / Which Editing Software Is Used For Music Video Editing? / Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.