Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,919 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Power Of Complementary/call Card. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of Complementary/call Card. (1105 Views)

The Power of Make Up ( Photo) / Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? / The Power Of Complementary/call Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by xynerio(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2009
Why do gals get easily deceive when given complementary card? There is one gal I met in a bus, she is pretty and good looking so I started wooing her but she turned me down. When I got to my bus stop I told her that since she cant not talk to me at least she should just hold my card, she collected it but showed not interest in what I said. But can u believe dat before I got home that day she had flashed me 4 times. Was is because of the bank written on it that made her called me? I have been using this strategy and its working. Complementary card is another way of gettin her interested.
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by Igwe9(m): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2009
you again? shocked
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by Godmother(f): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2009
Didnt I say it, this guy is hungry for attention cool cool cool
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by roblance: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2009
xynerio:

Why do gals get easily deceive when given complementary card? There is one gal I met in a bus, she is pretty and good looking so I started wooing her but she turned me down. When I got to my bus stop I told her that since she cant not talk to me at least she should just hold my card, she collected it but showed not interest in what I said. But can u believe dat before I got home that day she had flashed me 4 times. Was is because of the bank written on it that made her called me? I have been using this strategy and its working. Complementary card is another way of gettin her interested.

so u mean guys shuld follow yur footstep se?God forbid, folks story teller dats what yu are lmao grin
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by ayobase(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2009
may be some of em!
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by Jamesbona: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2009
Love is no longer blind; with your complimentary card, you speak louder than words.  But mind you that she is after your money. If you doubt me, deny her real cash for 1 month and check me back at NL. Good luck sha.[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by kok(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2009
Your complement card is supposed to be for business contact, na woman u dey distribute your own give, na wa 4 u o!
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by didit1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2009
Am very sure the reason why you have been getting responses from these girls after giving them your call cards is because it's the cheap and hungry ones you approach, try giving your cards to the correct babes and see what will happen.
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by roblance: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2009
correet babes like didi-t se? just kiiding
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by Waxxy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2009
It actually does work u know and its not always because the girl is hungry or after your money, your business card speaks for you. If you approach a girl randomly, she knows very little about you and a business card gives her an insight into who you truly are. she may also be looking for a job and wants to use you as a network/link to your company.

A business card from a good company (even if you don't earn that much) will impress anybody, even guyz. So chairman, if it works, keep using it.

but also be aware that (wots-up) girls already know this trick and it could sometimes be your very undoing (mess you up), especially if she works in a better company or particularly dislikes that company: caution
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by deji2009(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2009
not sure about nigerian women in the diaspora
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by RiffRaff: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2009
Sure works for naija girls. its about d money.
@ poster
nice observation.
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by 190: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2009
@poster

u again!
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by TheSeeker(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2009
Complimentary card doesn't work on girls only. I guess it tells a lot about who you're and what you do. It depends on why you're giving it out. If at all a complimentary card works in Nigerian girls, then it had better be NNPC, Chevron, IGI, NICON INSURANCE, NICON HILTON HOTEL, etc., and your position must be really cool on the card too; not describe you as a 'security man' in IGI grin grin
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by deji2009(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2009
@TheSeeker you"re very funny
Re: The Power Of Complementary/call Card. by Vuitton(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2009
Security man with a complimentary card  shocked

Waxxy:

It actually does work u know and its not always because the girl is hungry or after your money, your business card speaks for you. If you approach a girl randomly, she knows very little about you and a business card gives her an insight into who you truly are. she may also be looking for a job and wants to use you as a network/link to your company.

A business card from a good company (even if you don't earn that much) will impress anybody, even guyz. So chairman, if it works, keep using it.

[/b]but also be aware that (wots-up) girls already know this trick and it could sometimes be your very undoing (mess you up), especially if she works in a better company or particularly dislikes that company: caution

[b]Nicely put man  wink

(1) (Reply)

Cuisine And Relationships / True Or False: Women Are Rasher / Guys/gals Can You Marry A Cripple? Consider Love Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.