Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. (1042 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / The Gospel Has Already Been Preached To The Whole World / See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by itstpia8: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Some people hold ideologies which make them impervious to the gospel.

Share your experience if you have ever preached to such people.

Remember Paul could not have been converted if God had not intervened personally.
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by tripplephi: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
No one is unconvertible.... Intense prayers will break anyone... This is the intercessory ministry of a believer. Jesus prayed for Peter not for Judah.... John 17. When soul winning is a struggle it's full proof that deep prayer has not be made.
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by plaetton: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yeah.

I have witnessed it many times.

Preaching to people with common sense can be hazardous to your own mind.

Common sense sometimes acts like an infectious disease.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by itstpia8: 2:04am On Apr 13, 2016
tripplephi:
No one is unconvertible.... Intense prayers will break anyone... This is the intercessory ministry of a believer. Jesus prayed for Peter not for Judah.... John 17. When soul winning is a struggle it's full proof that deep prayer has not be made.

Some people are unconvertible, dont doubt it.

If God doesnt intervene specially in their case, it would not be possible for man to do so.
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by Evina(f): 3:52am On Apr 13, 2016
itstpia8:

If God doesnt intervene specially in their case, it would not be possible for man to do so.

What do you mean by that statement?

Where is the place of prayer then?
You need to realise that conversion is NOT the work of any man, as you keep stating!

The only work man does is present the gospel while the Holy Spirit does the conviction/conversion.

The fact that God chose such means in Paul's case, don't mean He couldn't have achieved same result by letting a man present the gospel to Paul.

Don't confuse the means for the source!
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by edogho(m): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2016
Why would anyone want to convert anybody

People who do such will almost never want to be converted by others neither giving ear to anything the other person says.... angry

Face ur life and stop thinking others who are of different views n ideas are doomed, "the beauty of nature is in its diversity yet harmony".

Tiny men always think whatever they do concerns the earth or universe at large.
Your decision concerns only you and those in ur circle shikena.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by tripplephi: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2016
itstpia8:

What rubbish are you saying.... Is it not prayer that makes God intervene.... Go and learn about intercession pls. Get into a War room. And you will see stubborn souls begging you to lead them to Jesus. Yet people like you will still quote a verse in the Bible that with God all things are possible.... And now you are carrying a cursed mindset that some souls are beyond saving.... Pls be careful. Just because you do not have results with stubborn souls doesn't mean some other Christians haven't discovered the solution.... I gave a solution even from scriptures and you are using your personal experiences to form a doctrine... Na WA o

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2016
tripplephi:
No one is unconvertible.... Intense prayers will break anyone...
Nwanem, come and pray for me. The prayers will break you.
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2016
itstpia8:

Thank you, My Sister. I am one.
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
tripplephi:

Yet people like you will still quote a verse in the Bible that with God all things are possible...
Prayers solve nothing. Nigeria is a classic example.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by tripplephi: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Nwanem, come and pray for me. The prayers will break you.

OK u d lucifer guy.... I see most of your posts online... Mostly folly.... I would love to have a one on one meeting with you and your father lucifer... If the he-goat can stand my presence the Jesus is not alive.... I have all the answers and truths to all the stupid things you have vehemently posted online. If you can battle the I am ready for war.... Come to Benin City let's meet. Talk n posting is cheap.... Real men are ready to die for to what they believe.
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
tripplephi:

Come to Benin City let's meet. .
Shey you get fuel?
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by tripplephi: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Shey you get fuel?

Lols.... I use SOLAR. I am not of this nigerian limited systems.

Besides since your father is the devil... Y would u need fuel... There is no light in hell. The fires of hell don't burn with the aid of any human substance..... So u should be OK with intense heat. And if it is videos u wanna show me... U better be ensure it is a video u produced and not some white man video. I will only use the Bible and nature.... If u will be able to disprove both then u have won me n I will bring many more to follow you. I dare you
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
tripplephi:

Lols.... I use SOLAR. I am not of this nigerian limited systems.
That's really nice. Well done.
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by analice107: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Shey you get fuel?
So nah fuel u want use as excuse?
The in inconvertible SonOfLucifer. E go hard for you. You actually think say na joke.
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by kevoh(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Shey you get fuel?
grin
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by itstpia8: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
tripplephi:

What rubbish are you saying.... Is it not prayer that makes God intervene.... Go and learn about intercession pls. Get into a War room. And you will see stubborn souls begging you to lead them to Jesus. Yet people like you will still quote a verse in the Bible that with God all things are possible.... And now I am carrying a cursed mindset that some souls are beyond saving.... Pls be careful. Just because you do not have results with stubborn souls doesn't mean some other Christians haven't discovered the solution.... I gave a solution even from scriptures and you are using your personal experiences to form a doctrine... Na WA o

What is the reason for this rant of yours?

You yourself need saving since you seem to be hostile to the gospel.

If you cant respond on a thread without cursing and bitterness then dont respond at all.
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by tripplephi: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
itstpia8:

What is the reason for this rant of yours?

You yourself need saving since you seem to be hostile to the gospel.

If you cant respond on a thread without cursing and bitterness then dont respond at all.

I was waiting for you... Pls point out the cursing and bitterness. Correcting something firmly with authority is not the same as cursing n bitterness. Pls read what I posted and quote d exact words I used as curses. U r not concerned about winning souls... Rather you are here inspecting flaws.... Na WA o
Re: Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. by ghostofsparta(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Prayers solve nothing. Nigeria is a classic example.
One of the points I often stress repeatedly to those who believe in the working of prayers. The perfect zootopia - Nigeria has the most prayer full populace in the world and yet she competes to be the most backward among backward countries on this planet.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If You Doing Any Of These, Forget About Heaven ! / From Theatre To The Altar: The Untold Story Of Dr. Paul Enenche Of Dunamis / Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.