Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. (28113 Views)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Girls go don PM that guy whey dey sell pant to price market,, but them no go talk anything here.. LMAO grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
Breadandbeans, are u okay so undecided

I dey okay na.. If you know you don't want just tell me angry
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2016
proudly group 1. we are the best cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by EEZe(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2016
non of the above mentioned wink
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:

I used to be a hungry, motor park tout in Benin. The job required I stood under the sun/rain and hustle money from road transporters. Twice I've been badly beaten by conductors and I've spent nearly 8 months in prison after being accused of raping a minor. Bro, I'm not going back that lane...I've given my life to Christ. Thankfully, I found this tokunbo panties business lucrative and I'm sticking with it. Pls patronize me so I won't die of hunger. Thanks in advance.

shuooooo shocked
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2016
BreadandBeans:

I dey okay na.. If you know you don't want just tell me angry
*SMH*
Goan eat undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2016
HateU2:
*SMH*
Goan eat undecided

OK babie.. Food is ready come join me grin grin

Cc: Terry G thank you for the pure water

3 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2016
firstEVA:
shuooooo shocked
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Sister, do you like any of the panties? Don't be shy, they're quite affordable wink
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by torqque7(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:

I used to be a hungry, motor park tout in Benin. The job required I stood under the sun/rain and hustle money from road transporters. Twice I've been badly beaten by conductors and I've spent nearly 8 months in prison after being accused of raping a minor. Bro, I'm not going back that lane...I've given my life to Christ. Thankfully, I found this tokunbo panties business lucrative and I'm sticking with it. Pls patronize me so I won't die of hunger. Thanks in advance.
Nice1 I like your honesty and spirit..if I was close to you I would av gotten a few just to encourage your hustle..more grease to your elbows man..

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:

Sister, do you like any of the panties? Don't be shy, they're quite affordable wink
I don't wear okrika undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
firstEVA:

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by bankybobo11: 10:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

On the contrary I loooooooooove guys cóck cheesy
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2016
firstEVA:

What of bra
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:

What of bra
you have big size?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by tosyne2much(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2016
I rep number 5 cool
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by rita25(f): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2016
U FORGOT TO MENTION THE SEXAHOLIC BOYFRIENDS grin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Naarh. I would say I am that guy that is fun and act as though I amcareless about stuffs but really deep down, I care a lot, the type that can jump in front of a bullet for you if I really love you. The thing is I like living in the moment, being spontanaeous, free bla bla.
So u mean u can die for love? cheesy
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by FreemanDave(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2016
My category is a mix of all... Seriously....
Cant lie...
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by BossDanniee(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2016
We don hear..Mrs. Boyfriend!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Mine is 9 smiley
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Richydos(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Bluezy13:
Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the
curbs unfortunately she messed up with number 9
and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well

Jade must be a hoe...
Don't be like Jade
Hahahahahahahah my Belle oooo.... If m to get u right u mean as Jade na hoe... Em go still dey kick her back 2 d curbs..... Gerrarahia jade
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by FreemanDave(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2016
rita25:

Present Ma

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by midehi2(f): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:

That's original panties, sir. The dollar hike has affected the cost of importation and clearance too. If you're buying in dozens I can sell one for N80 only. Buy for your wife, daughter or girlfriend and you won't regret it. smiley
you are very funny sha @N80 cheesy
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:
Hello, fellow Nairalanders. I have a stock of quality tokunbo panties of various sizes and colours, imported from China, for sale. The stock arrived this morning at Tin Can and I've done every necessary paperwork for clearance.
You can make your order now. I give great discount for wholesale buyers and offer delivery services too. Check my signature for my email.
cool

Bro I thank God for your life.
GOD delivered you from the claws of darkness and the spirit of "AGBEROISM",he gave you a second chance.

May his name be praised.

Go and sin no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by telim: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:

Brother may God help you in your business and continue to bless you. I love those that hustle because it pays.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by FreemanDave(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Amelian:
Mine is 9 smiley

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Richydos(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2016
rita25:
Lolzzzz..... Urz wan kill u with sex ba "laffs.....in mama peace voice *continu.....
But incase u see ur SEXAHOLIC boyfriend.... Help me hail am...

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by FreemanDave(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2016
crotonite:
proudly group 1. we are the best cheesy cheesy

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
So u mean u can die for love? cheesy
If I really love you and I am sure its not one-sided, yes. Too bad for I am even finding it hard to even love now!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Richydos(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2016
firstEVA:
U 2 dey follow lie inside dis harsh weather wey we sey make we try catch some fun here ba...... *Continu...... We know ur type
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by sirAmeh(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Non of the above,am my own BOSS!!!!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by danielmichael(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
op gt awt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.