Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. (28116 Views)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

I'm not the one monitoring people bae wink
how am I sure u r not?? synzu

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
how am I sure u r not?? synzu
You talked about keeping an eye on me... Starting to sound like my mom undecided grin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by desunit(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
AirSultan:
And you are my choir master shebi :p
grin grin grin grin omo!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

You talked about keeping an eye on me... Starting to sound like my mom undecided grin
who knows?? I might be...

How r u sure am not ur mom?? eh.. LOL.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lolz... nice 1 sha OP

at any rate,

[size=14pt]JEWEL COSMETICS and SKIN-CARE PRODUCTS[/size]

Tried and Trusted by the Biggest Girls in Town

Jewel cosmetics has a great reputation and popularity among the
biggest elites in town from far and near.
We are well recognized for the quality of products we offer to our
Jewels.

Elegance and Beauty, Our sole desire for Our Jewels

With our unique range of skin care and beauty products, our
quality is unmatched and unchallenged.
We have a pretty long history of providing beauty products to
our clients across the country.

Fresh, Smooth and Beautiful Skin for You

No more need to worry about that skin blemish. With Jewel
Cosmetics and skin care products, all that skin worries you have
will surely and redoubtably become a thing of the past.

For wholesale or resale of any of our products please call

You can also visit us at our office: Suite 4, 2nd floor, Rehoboth
Plaza, Lekki Expressway, beside Daimond Bank, Ajah by Thomas
Estate.

For further enquiries on any of our products, please visit: http://myjewelscosmetics.com/

You can also follow us on Twitter:- [url]twitter.com/jewelrycosmetic[/url],

Instagram:[url]Instagram.com/jewelcosmetic.wholesale.retail/[/url]

You can also like our facebook page: [url]Facebook.com/jewelcosmeticsmyjewels[/url]

AT JEWEL COSMETICS AND SKIN CARE LTD

We offer the following products and services;

1. Whitening body wash

2. Stretch mark removal

3. Black spot removal

4. Glowing skin

5. Egyptian gold milk

6. Half cast cream

7. Ebony glow beautifying milk

8. Honey soothing body wash

9. Honey black soap

10. Brightening and toning cream

11. Dark elbow removal cream

12. Knuckles treatment

13. Dark laps treatment

14. Whitening face cream

15. Pimples removal

16. Eczema removal

17. Bad skin restoration

18. Sun burn

19. Organic feminine odor elimination

20. Body polish

21. Virginal tightening soap

And all kinds of cosmetics and body products

All raw materials used for our products are purely herbal

For wholesale or resale of any of our products please call
09059953836,08160341079.... Start calling Now for orders..

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
who knows?? I might be...

How r u sure am not ur mom?? eh.. LOL.
My mom isn't a football fan... Talk more of crushing on Sergio Aguero gringrin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Yeah, its normal to have thought so.

Yeah, the person that registered and operating that kinginwahala moniker is a member of an online chest beating group that calls themselves "knights"

The person shouldn't worry though, his "CALL TO GLORY" is already near.[/s]
You little piece of subhuman filth! Stop bugging nairaland with your semi-literate epistles borne out of unending misery. And I've warned you to stop giving me unnecessary mentions....I'm not the Knights that placed a curse on you and I won't take responsibility for the consequences. My business here is to market grade 1 tokunbo panties imported from china, not to mop your tears. Please let me be!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

My mom isn't a football fan... Talk more of crushing on Sergio Aguero gringrin
hahahaha

U eh!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Caring and Loving.... hmmmm for wiar u c money ?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
hahahaha
U eh!
tongue
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jubrealberry(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
All dis does nt matter......its jux a matter of undstdin nd a real super woman 2 go....#shoutout2allthebeautifulladies
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed[quote author=Synzu post=44670920]
tongue[
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by olajorn(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:
1) Bachelor boyfriend: he enjoys doing things on his own,his girlfriends opinion is irrelevant, he not serious about the relationship, anything can happen.

2) Acidic boyfriend: He's always angry and boiling like acid, moody,dominating and dangerous when angry, fights in public.

3) Slave boyfriend: Washes girlfriends pants, asslicks alot,he behaves like a sissy in the relationship. Doesn't have a say at all, his babe controls him!

4) General boyfriend: boyfriend for all, he belongs to everybody and nobody,has lots of female friends, spends lavishly,likes dishing money around,he tells you no strings attached.

5) Dry boyfriend: Very stingy, doesn't consider girlfriends emotions and well being,makes the relationship boring,an extreme introvert, has no sense of humour, forbids hanging out, doesn't like babe going out with friends.Would rather just stay indoors and have dry sex.

6) Panadol boyfriend: Lazy and only loves girlfriend for the sake of money,uses babes money to ball and hangout,he's not creative, his atm card doesn't always work lies lies lies,he's very dependent, always borrows from babe and never pays back.

7) Baby boyfriend: Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own(mummys boy) compares girlfriend to sisters and always runs to them if something happens.

cool Visiting boyfriend: comes at odd hours usually late in the night,comes once in a blue moon usually to have sex and disappear.

9) Caring boyfriend: caring and loving,provides material and emotional needs and creates time for his girlfriend,very responsible and treats girlfriend with respect. I know most guys would lie they belong in this category undecided

Dear guys which type of boyfriend are you and ladies which is your man? Tell us the type u'v dated before and experience.

Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the curbs undecided unfortunately she messed up with number 9 and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well undecided

hmmm, thank God for this thread...this is will actually reduce the price of fuel
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by fuckpoverty(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
olac21:
This is a piece of crap I won't love to read early this morning!
whu tells is a piece of crap witout reading
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by fuckpoverty(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:
tongue tongue don't waste your mb, read and pass
ask my fat dick nd op
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by zerojoy: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
I belong to none of the above, i guess i'm not Nigerian
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by OutOnBail(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
And you forgot to add peeps like us that falls under "Nathan" boyfriends angry

Jadekitana:
1) Bachelor boyfriend: he enjoys doing things on his own,his girlfriends opinion is irrelevant, he not serious about the relationship, anything can happen.

2) Acidic boyfriend: He's always angry and boiling like acid, moody,dominating and dangerous when angry, fights in public.

3) Slave boyfriend: Washes girlfriends pants, asslicks alot,he behaves like a sissy in the relationship. Doesn't have a say at all, his babe controls him!

4) General boyfriend: boyfriend for all, he belongs to everybody and nobody,has lots of female friends, spends lavishly,likes dishing money around,he tells you no strings attached.

5) Dry boyfriend: Very stingy, doesn't consider girlfriends emotions and well being,makes the relationship boring,an extreme introvert, has no sense of humour, forbids hanging out, doesn't like babe going out with friends.Would rather just stay indoors and have dry sex.

6) Panadol boyfriend: Lazy and only loves girlfriend for the sake of money,uses babes money to ball and hangout,he's not creative, his atm card doesn't always work lies lies lies,he's very dependent, always borrows from babe and never pays back.

7) Baby boyfriend: Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own(mummys boy) compares girlfriend to sisters and always runs to them if something happens.

cool Visiting boyfriend: comes at odd hours usually late in the night,comes once in a blue moon usually to have sex and disappear.

9) Caring boyfriend: caring and loving,provides material and emotional needs and creates time for his girlfriend,very responsible and treats girlfriend with respect. I know most guys would lie they belong in this category undecided

Dear guys which type of boyfriend are you and ladies which is your man? Tell us the type u'v dated before and experience.

Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the curbs undecided unfortunately she messed up with number 9 and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well undecided

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by InMyOpinion(m): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2016
Ur pretty @OP
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by chigoizie7(m): 3:00am On Apr 14, 2016
well, proudly number 1

ur opinion is trash to me,

if u wake up today and decides to break up with me? FINE
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Just a quick one to explain a point to lilzcee who feels that lalasticlala is in favour of jadekitana when it comes to moving her threads to fpage.

Now do you know that this particular thread is an adaptation from a thread by philomental written on the 12th of this month?

The point is that jade changed the title and modified some contents and because she is known for writing catchy stuffs,it is only natural for it to make frontpage. That is part of being creative.

Maybe if Philomental had copied lalasticlala,the thread though with another title would have made frontpage a day before Jade created this.

You dont expect the mods to start checking every section for fpage stuffs so write something good and copy them then leave them to make their decisions.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Toks2008:
Just a quick one to explain a point to lilzcee who feels that lalasticlala is in favour of jadekitana when it comes to moving her threads to fpage.

Now do you know that this particular thread is an adaptation from a thread by philomental written on the 12th of this month?

The point is that jade changed the title and modified some contents and because she is known for writing catchy stuffs,it is only natural for it to make frontpage. That is part of being creative.

Maybe if Philomental had copied lalasticlala,the thread though with another title would have made frontpage a day before Jade created this.

You dont expect the mods to start checking every section for fpage stuffs so write something good and copy them then leave them to make their decisions.

It was originally written by doctor Olukoya of mountain of fire! I just modified it so I really don't give a rat ass if anyone be crying here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.