Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:10 PM

Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. (1197 Views)

Office Romance / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers / An Office Romance Gone Wrong (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2016
Has anyone embarked on office romance and what were the challenges and benefits?
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Trust me, it will backfire on the long run...

I had to quit the job that year
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Cutehector:
I had to quit the job that year
Which year are we talking about now Mr Hector? grin
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by Cholls(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2016
shocked
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by djakinwande(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by Maxi112: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2016
office romance is wrong...

it must backfire one day
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by tee59(f): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2016
It not ideal to date sm1 in d same office with you. 1 your job is as stake if your boss is havng feelings for her and later discover u pple are dating.It is either one of you quit d job or be ready to be thrown out for no reason. 2 It brings abt jealousy cus ur relationship with other colleagues in d office will always bring suspicion if they are tóo close to u. 3 You can not hide your feelings for each other in d office and pple will know, b4 u know it you have become d office gist whc is not good enof.
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2016
PushPlay:

Which year are we talking about now Mr Hector? grin
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by aalangel(f): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2016
I've seen it on two occasions. The first instance, the lady left but this second one, they're still together in the News department. In fact, I was sitting in between two of them, sometimes their mediator. Later, the guy was moved upstairs cos they were always ganging up against people. Their marriage will be 2 in October.
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2016
aalangel:
I've seen it on two occasions. The first instance, the lady left but this second one, they're still together in the News department. In fact, I was sitting in between two of them, sometimes their mediator. Later, the guy was moved upstairs cos they were always ganging up against people. Their marriage will be 2 in October.
Wow!
I hope they don't start making troublesome kids.
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by calculator123(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2016
op you wont get a definite answer,some would say it good while some would say ut bad.it left for you to choose.
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by aalangel(f): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2016
PushPlay:
Wow! I hope they don't start making troublesome kids.
Lolzzzz. I hope not.
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2016
calculator123:
op you wont get a definite answer,some would say it good while some would say ut bad.it left for you to choose.

It's true.

Office romance is such a distraction for many people.

I sometimes find it counter productive.

aalangel:

Lolzzzz. I hope not.

So what role are you playing in the wedding ceremony since you're the mediator. grin
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by aalangel(f): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2016
PushPlay:

It's true.

So what role are you playing in the wedding ceremony since you're the mediator. grin

The wedding was almost two years ago. A wedding I had to cough out almost 12k for asoebi and I hate traditional cos I've not worn that attire again since then.

We were excited about the wedding anyways. My mediating role in the office is when sometimes they carry their home fights to work. As a married lady, I try to calm my sister down and sometimes I take sides with the guy cos he's my friend and he's the man!
Re: Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits. by calculator123(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2016
PushPlay:

It's true.

i ageee totally.u dnt focus 100%.

(1) (Reply)

The Move You Should NEVER Make Before Sex But Always After / Yemi Alade Lookalike... WOW / What A Re The Signs That A Married Woman Is Into You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.