Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,766 members, 7,886,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

"In Love" But Unfaithful - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In Love" But Unfaithful (14889 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by slimfine(f): 4:19am On Aug 04, 2009
Krayola2:

haha. Like say if Usher or one kind model show up for ur room u go chase am comot. abeg leave storee!!  grin grin grin

model? those skinny energyless guys? abeg! I go carry cane chase am commot! lol
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Krayola2(m): 4:34am On Aug 04, 2009
haha. so na energy guy u like? u come dey preach for nairaland? bad girl! Let ur bf catch u
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by openminde: 5:20am On Aug 04, 2009
@Thor,

I swear your comments are killing me! You've got me cracking up crazy at work.

Face it, women will never understand the psyche of a man. We are wired different, period!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Vicboya(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2009
I knw atimes its dificult but i knw we can.Am 26yrs old & i dont hav a girl yet though am searchin.I tel myself if i can stay all these years witout a babe then why wil i cheat on her when she finaly shows up.Am not tryin to act as a saint but its a tin of d mind esp 4 those who are not xtians & holines 4 those who are xtians caus fornication(pre-marital sex) is a sin.To prove my point,i was in a rltnshp 2mnths ago.My girl was a banker who i was proud of.I luvd her like myself &I was crazy about her.It tuk me 2yrs 2 convince & we court 4 2 mnths b4 d rltnshp ended becos she was so anxious abt setlin down imediately.Whereva she is now she knows i can neva cheat on a woman becaus 4 years i've known her i've nt kiss her,caress her or seduce her 4 sex.We can.I hav emotions,i hav urgies lik u bro.Lil bow wow said'i knw i can be wat i wana be,if i work hard a day i'll be where i want 2 be'.D journey 2 perfectn begins wit a step.U can be it.Wen u are obsess call her & spend quality time wit her.Also exercise do reduces sexual urgies.We wil get dere.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by DoubleN(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2009
swag:

really, put yourself in the girl's shoes n imagine how u'll feel. why spoil something so good with a mere shag? (u can use hot bread)  grin grin
lets think of the consequences of our actions before we do them. Just imagine her finding out and breaking up wit u after all your years of hard work in d relationship.
Think of where the relationship has come from and where u want it to go.
Hot Bread?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,thats a new one.
I concur with you on the putting ones self in the girls shoes cos i know no man will like it if his girl cheats on him and still claims that she loves him.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by DoubleN(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2009
Vicboya:

I knw atimes its dificult but i knw we can.Am 26yrs old & i dont hav a girl yet though am searchin.I tel myself if i can stay all these years witout a babe then why wil i cheat on her when she finaly shows up.Am not tryin to act as a saint but its a tin of d mind esp 4 those who are not xtians & holines 4 those who are xtians caus fornication(pre-marital sex) is a sin.To prove my point,i was in a rltnshp 2mnths ago.My girl was a banker who i was proud of.I luvd her like myself &I was crazy about her.It tuk me 2yrs 2 convince & we court 4 2 mnths b4 d rltnshp ended becos she was so anxious abt setlin down imediately.Whereva she is now she knows i can neva cheat on a woman becaus 4 years i've known her i've nt kiss her,caress her or seduce her 4 sex.We can.I hav emotions,i hav urgies lik u bro.[b]Lil bow wow said'i knw i can be wat i wana be,if i work hard a day i'll be where i want 2 be'.[/b]D journey 2 perfectn begins wit a step.U can be it.Wen u are obsess call her & spend quality time wit her.Also exercise do reduces sexual urgies.We wil get dere.
That was [b]NAS[/b and not Lil Bow wow.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by touchmeder: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2009
Whereva she is now she knows i can neva cheat on a woman [b]becaus 4 years i've known her i've nt kiss her,caress her [/b]or seduce her 4 sex

that must have been some tough shyte.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by whobemumu(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2009
it depends , if my woman is nearby will never cheat but depending on distance i may need to off load some things and any willing and able woman will be handy . but she will never displacee madam
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by DoubleN(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2009
whobemumu:

it depends , if my woman is nearby will never cheat but depending on distance i may need to off load some things and any willing and able woman will be handy . but she will never displacee madam
Trust me a very good shag can make you leave madam!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Krayola2(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2009
Double N:

Trust me a very good shag can make you leave madam!

word!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by switch47(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2009
THE WORST FORM OF CHEATING------cheating in the real sense is when you cheat on your WIFE---------unfortunately-----its becoming the NORM all over the place------------- sad sad lack of control and greed--------too much lust to taste variety
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Krayola2(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2009
switch47:

THE WORST FORM OF CHEATING------cheating in the real sense is when you cheat on your WIFE---------unfortunately-----its becoming the NORM all over the place------------- sad sad lack of control and greed--------too much lust to taste variety

Human beings invented marriage. cheating is "immoral" because society has decided it is, not because it is a bad thing.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by DoubleN(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2009
Krayola2:

Human beings invented marriage. cheating is "immoral" because society has decided it is, not because it is a bad thing.
God invented Marriage not human beings!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by nj11(f): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2009
If you are both far away from each other,i think it's OK,as long as your partner doesn't know about it.
I live abroad,my guy is in naija,i know he's not faithful,.And am not either but,when we are together i
don't even think about cheating.I'm still inlove with him and promised to be faithful. It's just human nature.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by jeffman(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2009
from my christian perspective. it is wrong for a man to cheat on his wife . we shuld do our best to be as faithful as possible. however, if u look at the world today especially Africa, it is normal for a man to cheat but a taboo for a woman. so when i hear ladies saying if d man cheat, wife shuld cheat too i just laugh. do u know that the make-up of a man has the "variety is the spice of life" gene. It takes a man thrice as much discipline and restraint as it would take for a woman to control her sex urges.

Also, ask urselves ladies. dis men cheating are they not cheating their wives with ur fellow ladies. i know ladies who would date a married man if he's got  class, style, confidence and maybe looks. ladies even go behind their friends to date his boyfriends. Ladies would give u signs and then recoil and pretend that u are disturbing them and that was why they gave in. am i dumb that i don't see ur signs. i am d guy so i shuld give d chase but u started it by droping ur subtle signs.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by nj11(f): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2009
jeffman:

from my christian perspective. it is wrong for a man to cheat on his wife . we shuld do our best to be as faithful as possible. however, if u look at the world today especially Africa, it is normal for a man to cheat but a taboo for a woman. so when i hear ladies saying if d man cheat, wife shuld cheat too i just laugh. do u know that the make-up of a man has the "variety is the spice of life" gene. It takes a man thrice as much discipline and restraint as it would take for a woman to control her sex urges.

Also, ask urselves ladies. dis men cheating are they not cheating their wives with ur fellow ladies. i know ladies who would date a married man if he's got class, style, confidence and maybe looks. ladies even go behind their friends to date his boyfriends. Ladies would give u signs and then recoil and pretend that u are disturbing them and that was why they gave in. am i dumb that i don't see ur signs. i am d guy so i shuld give d chase but u started it by droping ur subtle signs.

So if a guy cheats on you what are you suppose to do,sit at home and cry?
Me if a guy cheats on me with one girl,i'll cheat on him with two guys.It just
feels so much satisfying.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by illusion2: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2009
abyte:

A man is only as faithful as his options

If infidelity was unnatural, it will not be such a rampant issue in every culture.
This is probably the most sensible post on this thread & we all identify with this. . . . . .
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by blissieng(f): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2009
Being unfaithful is bad, simple n short.

Those that dont believe that, the end, I guess will tell. Those of us that believe that (those that practice faithfulness), God grant the grace to do so continually.
Those that know and dont practice, God grant you the grace to also be DOERS!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Witi(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2009
nj11:

So if a guy cheats on you what are you suppose to do,sit at home and cry?
Me if a guy cheats on me with one girl,I'll cheat on him with two guys.It just
feels so much satisfying.
It's your hole now, Na u get am and the scores will be counted on you. Then you will be called a bitch by the society if you are exposed. There are things that men do that women should not venture into this is one of them. The solution is not to f***k around but to quit if the babe cannot cope.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by denony(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2009
Why is everybody talking about men alone
what about girls, girls we need your opinion.
they don't want to contribute much on this topic
becuase they know they do the worst.

Please picture poster, tell the girl that what i saw
in her mouth is not carrot,  grin she should take it easy embarassed
but the guy, oh my God (Gosh wat a bushy environment)  grin  cry

that thing na prick abi na rattle snake
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by nj11(f): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2009
Witi:

It's your hole now, Na u get am and the scores will be counted on you. Then you will be called a bitch by the society if you are exposed. There are things that men do that women should not venture into this is one of them. The solution is not to f***k around but to quit if the babe cannot cope.

See how pissed off you sound,because it's coming from a woman.Why is it OK for a man to cheat and not a woman.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2009
cheating is cheating, regardless of any gender, no1 shud say there are some thangs men do that women should not venture on. That is feminism in its own department.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by GEW: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
@ eyomigger.

anyone following you willl know it was a matter of time
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by touchmeder: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
lol lol
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sweetmadam(f): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2009
What has love got to do with it?
Just because you love doesn't mean you have to be faithful!! I could love Ferari's but could still hire a porsche or a benzo from time to time. That doesn't mean that i am not crazy about Ferari's. wink
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sweetmadam(f): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
The most ridiculous excuse i've ever heard in a man's defence is that if god didn't intend for us to have numerous partners, why do we have tens of millions of sperms?

Who can top that?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by touchmeder: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
No matter how you want to put it, everyone knows its not just right to cheat thats why initally you feel bad, you cant tell the babe/guy, your conscience is in riot. its just not right no justification for it. it becomes worse when you try to simplify it for the sake of nothing but a quick shag since your babe its not around or far off. its show you have little strength and intergrity as a person. when tested by distance you failed. what sort of love is that if you can shag as you wish when your lover is not around. fickle i's say and worse thing is that youre most likely to carry on in marriage
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amaikama(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2009
@poster!! keep doing what you do best. its helpful for the soul but don't come crying when she dump your sorry cheating ass grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sexybabes(f): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
sweetmadam:

What has love got to do with it?
Just because you love doesn't mean you have to be faithful!! I could love Ferari's but could still hire a porsche or a benzo from time to time. That doesn't mean that i am not crazy about Ferari's. wink
What cars got to with this?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by follypimpi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2009
sexybabes:

What cars got to with this?

Everything.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by ufot(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hello all, we all have perceptions and ideas about relationships and how it should be managed. Personally, i think the environment u grew up in shapes these ideas and perceptions. In Africa, we all know that our chiefs still marry multiple wives, is this right or wrong? who is to say. In the developed world, that cannot happen. I think people adhere to what they do not understand just because the society says it is right.
@ thor
He is a free thinker and I admire that.
In concluding, you have to understand yourself first. Be open to your partner or wife because if you keep cheating, he or she will catch you in the act one day and then yawa go gas!!!!! Peace
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sexybabes(f): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2009
ufot:

Hello all, we all have perceptions and ideas about relationships and how it should be managed. Personally, i think the environment u grew up in shapes these ideas and perceptions. In Africa, we all know that our chiefs still marry multiple wives, is this right or wrong? who is to say. In the developed world, that cannot happen. I think people adhere to what they do not understand just because the society says it is right.
@ thor
He is a free thinker and I admire that.
In concluding, you have to understand yourself first. Be open to your partner or wife because if you keep cheating, he or she will catch you in the act one day and then yawa go gas!!!!! Peace
I say its wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head / How Masturbation Saved My Ass Yesterday / I don't kiss and tell anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.