Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,175 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard (8093 Views)

"Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso / Buhari Personally Negotiated Lagos-calabar Rail Project Funding – Osinbajo / The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by aresa: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
2cato:
Pouring the apc failure on pdp senators

Though flawed and irrelevant conclusion on your part, but let's just for the sake of argument go with your flawed opinion, should the APC's failure in anyway be any kind of reason to deny yourself $12 billion dollars investment in your backyard and hundreds of thousands of job for your own people.?

When you because of hate, bitterness, bigotry and blind and petty politics you handicap and deny yourself $12 billion investments, jobs and growth for your own people while other people swipes away that money to better their own communities is foolish and irresponsible, it's what they call penny wise, pound foolish.

Your leaders are foolish. What's next? Merginilization cries all over the olace2 when in fact you marginalize yourself foolishly out in the open everyday.

I honestly think they put some kind of evil and incurable curse on you people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by mapet: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
uduak2016:

Same way that you people in SW formed solidarity with the North at the expense of the South. Would you people be overly concerned about this project had the rail been from Onitsha to Calabar? Nope...you are just concerned because it involves Lagos. Give me a break with your hypocrisy.

Uduak,

So you will rather Cal-Lag project don't happen just to get even with your percieved enemies.....seems you're letting hatred and bile get over your thinking.

FYI, If we wanted to demonstrate non challance, we should have been contented with Lagos-Kano Rail

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by prelinctus: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
@tuale4u, as a neutral, I would like you to answer this question asked by someone earlier.

How can PDP a minority in the senate all of a sudden develop overwhelming support?
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by mapet: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
uduak2016:

Keep lying....no SS or SE cares about this project not even Calabars except you SW people.

You don't care about what will benefit you and your people? This is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
IamPatriotic:

it is the people in the SS and SE that need the project more because they need Lagos than Lagos needing Calabar or any other part of the country, Eko for, Lagos for action!

This is the reason you SWs want the rail line so that SE and SS will continue needing Lagos....this is 2016, SS, we have open our eyes, since Amaechi is upgrading other institutions , why cant he Upgrade the PHC and Calaba Sea Ports...to hell with their useless rail line.... Very soon we will not need Lagos again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by MalcoImX: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pidggin:
This is what you get when you have a president that has no proper western education undecided
Define, using Western yardstick, what education is.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
mapet:

Uduak,

So you will rather Cal-Lag project don't happen just to get even with your percieved enemies.....seems you're letting hatred and bile get over your thinking.

FYI, If we wanted to demonstrate non challance, we should have been contented with Lagos-Kano Rail

You should just do that at least more migration of Fulani herdsmen to your region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by MalcoImX: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
prelinctus:
@tuale4u, as a neutral, I would like you to answer this question asked by someone earlier.

How can PDP a minority in the senate all of a sudden develop overwhelming support?
Who doesn't know that Saraki used the PDP to get to the Senate presidency. If he can manipulate that, this I think is easier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
aresa:

Though flawed and irrelevant conclusion on your part, but let's just for the sake of argument go with your flawed opinion, should the APC's failure in anyway be any kind of reason to deny yourself $12 billion dollars investment in your backyard and hundreds of thousands of job for your own people.?

When you because of hate, bitterness, bigotry and blind and petty politics you handicap and deny yourself $12 billion investments, jobs and growth for your own people while other people swipes away that money to better their own communities is foolish and irresponsible, it's what they call penny wise, pound foolish.

Your leaders are foolish. What's next? Merginilization c Marginalization cries all over the olace2 when in fact you marginalize yourself foolishly out in the open everyday.

I honestly think they put some kind of evil and incurable curse on you people.
How many Job have been created for the Lagos Kano rail line.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by mapet: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
GreatSE:

You should just do that at least more migration of Fulani herdsmen to your region.

Did you see on my mention that I am interested in talking to idiots?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by astarotte: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Emekamex:
@op I don't know why you are crying more than the bereaved. I didn't see you make all these noise when 2nd Niger Bridge was shelved by Fashola. I can remember most of y'all were defending him then.
So stop wailing as if you are a patriotic Nigerian, all I see in you is a clear hypocrite looking for a way to pile blames on the wrong people. If APC was truly CHANGING Nigeria, that project would have been included without any qualms as y'all are majority in the legislature.

That's because the actions of the SS and SE senators defies logic, it is pure wickedness.
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Emekamex(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
astarotte:

That's because the actions of the SS and SE senators defies logic, it is pure wickedness.
Same way SW senators defied logic and allowed the ministry of works to shelve an important project as the 2nd Niger Bridge that is already 30% complete.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by obailala(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
dondo83:

listen to yourself. ahhhh. im speechless can a human being reason like this?
Sometimes you need to ignore the foolishness proceeding from some of those imbeciles who claim they are speaking for the SS/SE. Some of these guys lost their sanity since Jonathan lost the election. In order to justify their hatred and decision to reject APC/Buhari, they fervently pray everyday that no developmental projects should be done in the SE/SS. In their hearts, they would be very sad if the Buhari/APC whom they hate does more for the SE/SS zones in terms of infrastructural development than the one they call their hero; more than once, I have read comments like "Buhari should take his projects to the north and SW, 'WE' don't need his railway."

These guys fervently pray for doom in the nation, they celebrate the current economic hardship and they rejoice at any hint of bad news. They have sold their minds and souls to the devil and have been rewarded with foolishness. Sometimes they really don't deserve a response.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by obailala(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
GreatSE:

Keep quiet whats the economical value of this rail line..... with this rail line Major sea port in SS and SE is dead....they will have every excuse to tell you to import and export from Lagos, we know ur antics..... Northerners sell their food to Lagos, what do Lagos want from SS and SE, nothing but crude oil, then sell the finished product from Lagos Dangote refinery back to SE and SS when those old FG refineries have packed up...Rubbish
Considering that the refineries in the nation have all already packed up, how does Dangote building a refinery in the SW stop investors from building refineries in the SE?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by obailala(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
GreatSE:

How many Job have been created for the Lagos Kano rail line.
How can jobs be created for a railway project that hasn't begun?
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by diegwu01: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Goke7:
I told a colleague at work who is from cross river state that 'una people de forbid railway line' the guy laughed and laughed.

From the look of things here, its all politics cos the only strength left for pdp is the ss and se of which they can't afford APC penetrating that area for now.
grin grin grin grin ;na woman?
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
kenny987:
I don't see where the SS/SE senators have blocked this project. They have said the Executive should bring forward a supplementary bill. The Senate Chairman ruled in favour of this because it was a more popular stand. PDP alone cannot have a more popular stand with overwhelming support when they are in the minority so what is the op going on about?

Why waste your precious time explaining simple things? One thing I have noticed is that lying is a culture of the ruling party together with their followers. Don't you ever think that they don't know the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by obailala(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Emekamex:

Same way SW senators defied logic and allowed the ministry of works to shelve an important project as the 2nd Niger Bridge that is already 30% complete.
Some of you have a toxic heart of hatred which only magnets falsehoods to nurture your hatred. Kindly explain how the ministry of works shelved the 2nd Niger bridge project? undecided The last time I checked, it was one of the prioritised projects in the budget of the ministry of work. I'm sure this is the falsehood some devils have been spreading in the SE to ferment hatred and create a silly justification for your hatred for APC/Buhari, but you will surely be disgraced; lies always have an expiry date.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by carboblanko(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
obailala:
Sometimes you need to ignore the foolishness proceeding from some of those imbeciles who claim they are speaking for the SS/SE. Some of these guys lost their sanity since Jonathan lost the election. In order to justify their hatred and decision to reject APC/Buhari, they fervently pray everyday that no developmental projects should be done in the SE/SS. In their hearts, they would be very sad if the Buhari/APC whom they hate does more for the SE/SS zones in terms of infrastructural development than the one they call their hero; more than once, I have read comments like "Buhari should take his projects to the north and SW, 'WE' don't need his railway."

These guys fervently pray for doom in the nation, they celebrate the current economic hardship and they rejoice at any hint of bad news. They have sold their minds and souls to the devil and have been rewarded with foolishness. Sometimes they really don't deserve a response.
1k likes. Nothing more to add.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Emekamex(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
obailala:
Some of you have a toxic heart of hatred which only magnets falsehoods to nurture your hatred. Kindly explain how the ministry of works shelved the 2nd Niger bridge project? undecided The last time I checked, it was one of the prioritised projects in the budget of the ministry of work. I'm sure this is the falsehood some devils have been spreading in the SE to ferment hatred and create a silly justification for your hatred for APC/Buhari, but you will surely be disgraced; lies always have an expiry date.

Spare me the hypocrisy, weren't y'all masturbating and making fun of the SE in this thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/3021926/outrage-fg-abandons-n140bn-2nd

Just read through comments by your folks. Nigeria as we all know is not united and every region playing dirty politics to outwit the other, as I said earlier, most of y'all making noise about the Calabar-Lagos rail don't really care about the communities involved but for your own selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na what they call chop sand syndrome

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by naijagobetter(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Goke7:

A supplementary is not possible with the current deficit in the present budget, these fellows are simply looking for more money to steal, can't you see? the senate president panders towards the pdp, have you not noticed this all the while, they placed him there
some fools will not want to see reason cos they reason not with their head but..., we have to help the president in our own little way
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by naijagobetter(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
ashjay001:

U know, I've had a migraine since this fracas came up, all because of our foolish and myopic house of assembly! They can't just leave politics aside to bring about progress?! And u see their acolytes standing firmly behind them, even after being denied progress. So disgraceful!
very disgraceful and shameful indeed
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Emekamex:
@op I don't know why you are crying more than the bereaved. I didn't see you make all these noise when 2nd Niger Bridge was shelved by Fashola. I can remember most of y'all were defending him then.
So stop wailing as if you are a patriotic Nigerian, all I see in you is a clear hypocrite looking for a way to pile blames on the wrong people. If APC was truly CHANGING Nigeria, that project would have been included without any qualms as y'all are majority in the legislature.

stop fake news.
2nd Niger Bridge is in the Budget.
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by jameseva: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
tuale4u:

some people have gone mad just because GEJ loss election.

This is no lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by jameseva: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Emekamex:

Do you see a sane human when you look in the mirror? Answer this truthfully and honestly to yourself.

fxcking disgrace
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
jameseva:

Do you see a sane human when you look in the mirror? Answer this truthfully and honestly to yourself.

fxcking disgrace

Thank you for telling him the truth. Some people have lost their mind just because of politics
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
idensko:
Una don start again.

Divide nd rule.

Can somebody just explain 2 m why d Executive did not go through d budget
B4 submitting it 2 d legislators?

All d padding and all diz embarrassment wount be happening.

Nobody is doing divide and rule
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Goke7: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
diegwu01:
grin grin grin grin ;na woman?

Na for the kind mind wet you get o
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Freeworldbutfre: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
ElCount:
baba I tire o! I think say na only me see that thing, how can PDP a minority in the senate all of a sudden develop overwhelming support, op no sabi lie at all. Besides how come its all about SS/SE when SW is also involved in the project?
I can tell dat pdp is in the majority in the senate. senate president PDP. Majority Leader Pdp all karwa senators PDp all Executive position in the senate PDP.
Pls tell me if I liars.
Don't mind if they wears APC anomy.
Peter Nwaoboish said they will produce senate President is sariki is remove.
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by CyerSeries: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
tuale4u:

Nobody is doing divide and rule
look at this Edo born mulato criminal that was depoted from Italy spewing thrash here..
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Emekamex(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
jameseva:

fxcking disgrace
Cry me a river.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans / Don’t Expect Much From Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees, Galadima, Dantiye / Emeka Ihedioha Signs N197.6 Billion 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.